stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    If she was on fire, i would not pissed on her to put out the flames

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    awe now that never happened, be careful with slander mate. Everyone thinks they're free to say whatever they want on the internet bc it's "anonymous", so be sure of what you say.
    after a 5 min search to see if I said something in jest this was all I found:

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    yeah i almost tried to get dilaudid after my hospital stay. it was that good
    You're a sick piece of shit just like the rest of you klansmen
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Yep... She's winning..
    Has a shitty performance in the team phase of the competition, instead of owning that she had a subpar performance Biles spin machine huddled up and said something like this.

"Let's do this, quit the team Simone, citing temporary mental retardation was the reason for the subpar performance as the pressure was too much, it's a perfect spin, you can't prove or disprove mental retardation the same way you can prove, say, an X-Ray can with a broken bone, right? .

"MSM already adores you Simone, every time you fart you get headline ESPN treatment right? MSM will paint you as a Saint, as a courageous young innocent athlete yadda, yadda, yadda... perfect spin I tell you, instead of being painted as a quitter you come out smelling like a courageous lioness. Then this is what we'll do Simone, sit back for a week, than have this remarkable mental retardation breakthrough, you'll reach deep down deep into your heart and soul and find the courage to compete one last time in the individual balance beam competition, after all Simone you are a 'me first' competitor who only cares about yourself. It's a perfect plan Simone"

Well, that's my theory.
    That's what it looks like what's going on to me.

And I don't have a racist bone in my body, this is not a black/white issue.
    This is a "fuk everybody else, I'm the only thing that matters issue"

Yeah, right.
    She's winning, she's wining shit.
    She's winning a shitty third place loser bronze is what she's winning.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave stevenash 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

First ... 13141516