d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    It cracks me up that people think they are immune to covid if you get both shots . You are not there is still a small chance you can get it. The more these people run around without a mask and go to a ton of gatherings with tons of people you raise the chance of getting it again.

We since we have gotten vaccinated have done more then we have in a year . But we still do not go to public places without a mask and do not go to as many large gatherings as we used to before covid. We go to eat early when there are not as many people there. I still wear a mask at Walmart and Acme.

We have taken a couple risks at family gatherings but we try and limit going if it is something not as necessary to go to. I look at it this way. If someone id scared of crashing in a plane a person that that flies every day of the week will have a much higher chance of crashing then a guy who flies once a month. Sure it can still happen but you limit the risks overall.
    Yes you might still get it, but the chance of getting seriously ill or dying once you've had the vaccine is practically zero.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I take it you've completed 3 weeks of VITAMIN D therapy or more????
    I take vitamin D anyway in my normal vitamins i have Diabetes doctor wants me to take it . But i will tell you what i work in Medicare and have had several clients die from covid who were healthy and no issues. Two of these were clients i knew pretty well. Healthy as hell and dead a week after they got it. Try talking to a clients wife after her husband passes away from it as she breaks down on the phone with you. This is not a fake thing happening.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I take vitamin D anyway in my normal vitamins i have Diabetes doctor wants me to take it . But i will tell you what i work in Medicare and have had several clients die from covid who were healthy and no issues. Two of these were clients i knew pretty well. Healthy as hell and dead a week after they got it. Try talking to a clients wife after her husband passes away from it as she breaks down on the phone with you. This is not a fake thing happening.
    He's not going to believe you. He's going to believe what he wants to believe. Save your breath.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yes you might still get it, but the chance of getting seriously ill or dying once you've had the vaccine is practically zero.
    I agree with that but my point was you can still get it . But if anything thinks it never existed or was never serious is what bothers me. Especially with what i have had to deal with some of my clients.

captrobey

He's not going to believe you. He's going to believe what he wants to believe. Save your breath.
    Yea i know just upsetting when i hear people acting like it is a joke after having several clients die from it. Two i considered friends we got together a couple times .

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

It cracks me up that people think they are immune to covid if you get both shots . You are not there is still a small chance you can get it. The more these people run around without a mask and go to a ton of gatherings with tons of people you raise the chance of getting it again.

We since we have gotten vaccinated have done more then we have in a year . But we still do not go to public places without a mask and do not go to as many large gatherings as we used to before covid. We go to eat early when there are not as many people there. I still wear a mask at Walmart and Acme.

We have taken a couple risks at family gatherings but we try and limit going if it is something not as necessary to go to. I look at it this way. If someone id scared of crashing in a plane a person that that flies every day of the week will have a much higher chance of crashing then a guy who flies once a month. Sure it can still happen but you limit the risks overall.
    I got both shots in January and haven’t worn a mask since. I’ve been in physical contact with several people who had Covid and have never tested positive. I’m also constantly around people at sporting events like AAU National basketball tourneys in Vegas and Dallas. Either the Moderna vaccine (which has been tested for over a decade btw) is working or I’ve been exceedingly lucky or I have some Superman immunity. If we do start seeing more breakthroughs, I may need to reconsider wearing masks and socially distancing.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

The are calling everything related to flu like symptoms covid and hospitals get more money if it's covid related. Healthy young people have basically ko chance at dying from it and especially if they had covid already.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I got both shots in January and haven’t worn a mask since. I’ve been in physical contact with several people who had Covid and have never tested positive. I’m also constantly around people at sporting events like AAU National basketball tourneys in Vegas and Dallas. Either the Moderna vaccine (which has been tested for over a decade btw) is working or I’ve been exceedingly lucky or I have some Superman immunity. If we do start seeing more breakthroughs, I may need to reconsider wearing masks and socially distancing.
    Its impossible to know if you had covid already unless you got tests like every week for as long as it's been around. Tons have gotten it with ko symptoms except for flu like symptoms or even none at all.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    You did with your love of government rant, not me.
    Love of government? What? There you go again throwing in politics. You started the politics calling me a commie. I then posted that EVERY country, even communist countries took Covid seriously.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Its impossible to know if you had covid already unless you got tests like every week for as long as it's been around. Tons have gotten it with ko symptoms except for flu like symptoms or even none at all.
    I get tested almost weekly. Not even a false positive and I know a lot of people who have had several false positives, so the testing is not an end all be all. Which has really led to the confusion with this virus.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Demonata

I get tested almost weekly. Not even a false positive and I know a lot of people who have had several false positives, so the testing is not an end all be all. Which has really led to the confusion with this virus.
    You definitely were terrified of covid than to get tested weekly. I'm not scared of it though. True there are a lot of false positives. Also a lot of fake things fauci has said covid related.

Demonata

Also I doubt you got covid tests every single week for a year. That is the biggest load of shit I heard you say yet.

Mac4Lyfe

The are calling everything related to flu like symptoms covid and hospitals get more money if it's covid related. Healthy young people have basically ko chance at dying from it and especially if they had covid already.
    You keep saying that young people don’t die from Covid but that is untrue. In Brazil, 3000+ people under 30 died in one month (this was a few months ago), also thousands of under 30 were dying in India. A 10 year old in our neighborhood died from Covid. Sure kids die from bee stings too but why must you devalue the few that have died from this virus?

Covid is an infectious disease. Hospitals have to take every precaution. They have had to setup separate Covid wards as a result. It is costly treating Covid patients. They error on the side of caution. If you come in with flu like symptoms they are going to treat you like a Covid patient until you test negative. Why are you bashing hospital procedures?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Still pushing this covid shit? Lol

Demonata

You keep saying that young people don’t die from Covid but that is untrue. In Brazil, 3000+ people under 30 died in one month (this was a few months ago), also thousands of under 30 were dying in India. A 10 year old in our neighborhood died from Covid. Sure kids die from bee stings too but why must you devalue the few that have died from this virus?

Covid is an infectious disease. Hospitals have to take every precaution. They have had to setup separate Covid wards as a result. It is costly treating Covid patients. They error on the side of caution. If you come in with flu like symptoms they are going to treat you like a Covid patient until you test negative. Why are you bashing hospital procedures?
    Just because you post fake news it doesn't make it true. How many young healthy people die from covid in usa daily? I'll wait. I don't believe any of your personal experiences because they are always lies. You did not get the covid test every single week. That Is a blatant lie.

Mac4Lyfe

You definitely were terrified of covid than to get tested weekly. I'm not scared of it though. True there are a lot of false positives. Also a lot of fake things fauci has said covid related.
    Do you think I would get Covid tested out of fear? Stop it. Do you think I would take all these tests if I didn’t have to? To be clear it is not weekly, more like twice a month. Probably around 30 to 35 times in the last year. Never a positive result which is weird because the tests are all less than 94% accurate. Plus a lot of techs are improperly trained on administering the tests.

Since getting vaccinated, Ive been exposed to people who definitely had Covid and I have yet to get it. I think it’s the Moderna vaccine working. But who the hell really knows?

Demonata

Do you think I would get Covid tested out of fear? Stop it. Do you think I would take all these tests if I didn’t have to? To be clear it is not weekly, more like twice a month. Probably around 30 to 35 times in the last year. Never a positive result which is weird because the tests are all less than 94% accurate. Plus a lot of techs are improperly trained on administering the tests.

Since getting vaccinated, Ive been exposed to people who definitely had Covid and I have yet to get it. I think it’s the Moderna vaccine working. But who the hell really knows?
    Well how could it be the vaccine if the vaccine didn't cone out till covid was going fir a long time already. It's impossible to the vaccine is the reason when it wasn't even out for most of the pandemic.

Mac4Lyfe

Just because you post fake news it doesn't make it true. How many young healthy people die from covid in usa daily? I'll wait. I don't believe any of your personal experiences because they are always lies. You did not get the covid test every single week. That Is a blatant lie.
    You love to call people liars but never apologize when shown proof. You just called me a liar again when I exposed Jibbby. You have yet to apologize. I don’t know how many young people have died in the US, I could easily research it. It certainly is not zero. I know Brazil and India because I have friends that work in healthcare and I work in those countries a lot. I’m not in the selling business. Im not here to sell you. Nor am I trying to convince you. Believe what you want to believe. I don’t deal with known liars on SBR and there’s 2 people in SBR that I don’t Fukk with anymore. If you think im a liar just simply stop replying to my posts. This is a huge forum.

Demonata

You love to call people liars but never apologize when shown proof. You just called me a liar again when I exposed Jibbby. You have yet to apologize. I don’t know how many young people have died in the US, I could easily research it. It certainly is not zero. I know Brazil and India because I have friends that work in healthcare and I work in those countries a lot. I’m not in the selling business. Im not here to sell you. Nor am I trying to convince you. Believe what you want to believe. I don’t deal with known liars on SBR and there’s 2 people in SBR that I don’t Fukk with anymore. If you think im a liar just simply stop replying to my posts. This is a huge forum.
    Haha you just lied constantly and I caught you!!! I win Now you going to say some useless garbage like usual. Hahaha

EuBIGleague
    Update your status
    EuBIGleague's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3209

Compare the new COVID cases in GB and Russia...it's the same...CORRECT? YES!!!!

But now compare the deaths .... CORRECT? ....this is effect of vaccine!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Well how could it be the vaccine if the vaccine didn't cone out till covid was going fir a long time already. It's impossible to the vaccine is the reason when it wasn't even out for most of the pandemic.
    I started getting tested periodically for Covid since Easter of last year. Prior to me getting the vaccine this January, I was socially distant and didn’t have to wear masks much because I wasn’t around people. I was sick and in the hospital for almost 3 months from a ruptured appendix. Got tested in the hospital before each surgery (7). Once I got out the only time I left the house was doctor visits and to get tested. Zero restaurants, no sports, nothing. Groceries shipped to the house, months of rehab. Since January I’ve been wide ass open. Friends, family and others unvaccinated getting Covid and I’m still testing negative. I don’t think it’s a coincidence.

I don’t tell anyone what to do. You’re a grown ass man. But like I said before, if you want us to get back to normal, no masks and open sports than 2 things must happen. Either more people get vaccinated or more people get Covid so we reach herd immunity. If you wait for people to get it at this rate would take 7 to 11 years. Do you want to wait that long?

Mac4Lyfe

Haha you just lied constantly and I caught you!!! I win Now you going to say some useless garbage like usual. Hahaha
    You caught me lying when? How? I’m not your father the devil.

Demonata

You caught me lying when? How? I’m not your father the devil.
    You lose 😅🤣😂

Demonata

I started getting tested periodically for Covid since Easter of last year. Prior to me getting the vaccine this January, I was socially distant and didn’t have to wear masks much because I wasn’t around people. I was sick and in the hospital for almost 3 months from a ruptured appendix. Got tested in the hospital before each surgery (7). Once I got out the only time I left the house was doctor visits and to get tested. Zero restaurants, no sports, nothing. Groceries shipped to the house, months of rehab. Since January I’ve been wide ass open. Friends, family and others unvaccinated getting Covid and I’m still testing negative. I don’t think it’s a coincidence.

I don’t tell anyone what to do. You’re a grown ass man. But like I said before, if you want us to get back to normal, no masks and open sports than 2 things must happen. Either more people get vaccinated or more people get Covid so we reach herd immunity. If you wait for people to get it at this rate would take 7 to 11 years. Do you want to wait that long?
    You are so fake.

Mac4Lyfe

You are so fake.
    You resort to name calling and memes when you have nothing. Talking to you is like talking to a newborn. All you got is wah, wah, wah. God proclaiming hypocrite. Go gather wood for hell. Demon spawn.

captrobey

I can only say from my own experiences on mainly older people since i have Medicare clients. But i know some younger people that got it - did not die but one in particular (My niece) there was a serious scare as she was a heartbeat away from a ventilator . One other person i know older then her had it and he was pretty sick too . Both did not die thank god but with my niece i was scared because from what i heard once you get on a ventilator the odds are not good for you.

I mean yea i understand people not wanting to live in total fear. But you do not have to enhance the risk either if one does not need to. I am older though and my wife has health issues so we do not push it. I have seen too many clients die to not be careful. But we do not live in a closet either anymore since we got both shots.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If your not vaccinated most likely your a scumbag

Direct correlation
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave jjgold 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cincinnatikid513

Demonata

You resort to name calling and memes when you have nothing. Talking to you is like talking to a newborn. All you got is wah, wah, wah. God proclaiming hypocrite. Go gather wood for hell. Demon spawn.
    You resort to posting fake stuff daily. I could care less what an atheist like you believes concerning hell. how hypocritical are you complaining about "name calling" than doing the same thing.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If your not vaccinated most likely your a scumbag

Direct correlation
    If you are against freedom, only listen to what a liar dr Fauci is and still do what he says,most likely a scumbag.

Demonata

I can only say from my own experiences on mainly older people since i have Medicare clients. But i know some younger people that got it - did not die but one in particular (My niece) there was a serious scare as she was a heartbeat away from a ventilator . One other person i know older then her had it and he was pretty sick too . Both did not die thank god but with my niece i was scared because from what i heard once you get on a ventilator the odds are not good for you.

I mean yea i understand people not wanting to live in total fear. But you do not have to enhance the risk either if one does not need to. I am older though and my wife has health issues so we do not push it. I have seen too many clients die to not be careful. But we do not live in a closet either anymore since we got both shots.
    People enhance risks with everything they do. Whether it's obesity by eating fast food,drinking, smoking,drugs etc all the time. I believe in freedom to do those things same with getting a flu shot or covid vaccine that isn't even fully Fda approved as well. I personally believe everyone got covid by now if it was so easily spread.

captrobey

Yea we barely did anything either we do a bit more since the shots. But we still both try and be careful. We went to a restaurant for the first time in over a year (Longhorn) and we went earlier in the day when there were not a lot there. W ordered drinks to celebrate our first time out in a year. We have also gone to 3 family functions . We turned down some that we felt were just not as important to go to. I would if not doing Instacart go to the store to pick up specific things myself but earlier again when not a lot of people there.

Your family and friends i agree are getting it because they are not being as careful as you are. But that is just my point with flying and crashing before. The more you do something the more of a chance something can happen. So you will have a better chance of not getting covid then myself or my wife because we are doing things but limited mind you. But I and my wife will have a better chance of not getting covid because we are not running around every day without a mask going in large groups taking no precautions. Can all of us get it - sure . But you better your odds with how you live your life.

We have a cruise next June it was already pushed back i am hoping by then we can go with limited worries.

captrobey

People enhance risks with everything they do. Whether it's obesity by eating fast food,drinking, smoking,drugs etc all the time. I believe in freedom to do those things same with getting a flu shot or covid vaccine that isn't even fully Fda approved as well. I personally believe everyone got covid by now if it was so easily spread.
    I agree cannot really argue with most of this. Except the spreading easily while my wife and i during the year really limited ourselves a LOT of my family and friends who did not got it. The funniest one (Well not really funny but totally ironic) was my best friend and his family. At Xmas we swung by and i ran in like 30 secs to drop off presents. My wife stayed in the car. My friend is an ex Biker club VP. so a lot of ex club members drop by on holidays. We passed because we knew there would be a lot of people there. We instead spent it with just my mom so just 3 of us.

I was literally in and out thank god i did not stay. After Xmas a few days later my friend calls and everyone there at the dinner got covid . Let me tell you the next week we held our breath hoping we did not get it. No symptoms so i assumed we dodged the bullet not sticking around. I was also worried for my mom but she was good too. I think if we stayed we would have gotten it and honestly if my wife gets it chances are with her health issues she would not pull through .

First ... 891011121314 ... Last