beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    And Suns could have easily been up 3-1 going into tonight.

Can't say what if. This is what happened.
    you can say "what if" in this case because Bucks had giannis doubting his knee first 2 games. those 2 full days off after game 2 and now he feels totally confident. they are so much better its nuts

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    you can say "what if" in this case because Bucks had giannis doubting his knee first 2 games. those 2 full days off after game 2 and now he feels totally confident. they are so much better its nuts
    They won last game because of Chris Paul's choke. They won tonight because they were all on fire shooting.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Stop what? Stop winning bets? I say whatever I want when I win. That's all I do is win. You are -85 units in the nba this year. No one gives a fuk about your opinion.
    The fuk I don't.
    I value his opinion.
    I wait with bated breath for his opinion.

I won't wager a fade bet without good old Corky here chiming in with his twisted logic.

There are three certain things in our lifetime.
    Death, taxes, and Corky being incredibly wrong on just about every opinion he had.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Not everyone
    Me neither, and my word has never been challenged here but you can look this up.
    I was on Bucks and over real big too, I was just real busy this weekend with real life crap we all have to deal with.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post

Makes what KD almost did single handedly even scarier. Lost to this team in 7 games by literally one inch, playing with nobody on his team. Giannis is the only legendary type player in this series. His legacy is on the line here. You don't bet against someone in that circumstance.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You ready for 7?
    Series is over like I said when it was 2-0. 7 isn’t happening.

Unrivaled

Amazing now the narrative went from Suns are so much deeper to Bucks are so much deeper.

They are neck and neck. The last 2 games could have gone either way.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

The fuk I don't.
    I value his opinion.
    I wait with bated breath for his opinion.

I won't wager a fade bet without good old Corky here chiming in with his twisted logic.

There are three certain things in our lifetime.
    Death, taxes, and Corky being incredibly wrong on just about every opinion he had.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Me neither, and my word has never been challenged here but you can look this up.
    I was on Bucks and over real big too, I was just real busy this weekend with real life crap we all have to deal with.
    You’ve spent 3 months talking about your Suns futures you liar. Just stop. You lose at everything you dumb shit, You are a stat nerd who knows nothing you dumb shit.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You’ve spent 3 months talking about your Suns futures you liar. Just stop. You lose at everything you dumb shit, You are a stat nerd who knows nothing you dumb shit.
    Do you like the Bucks to win the series still?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Amazing now the narrative went from Suns are so much deeper to Bucks are so much deeper.

They are neck and neck. The last 2 games could have gone either way.
    Depth is not even that important imo in a finals series. It's all about your top 7 or 8 guys. Who is phx bringing off the bench? Craig, Payne and Johnson? All those guys suck dick lol. They have 2 starters who can't score, and 1 in Ayton who can't get his own shot. When Holiday switches onto Ayton, he literally just boxes him out and Ayton just stands on the baseline, because Jrue Holiday, a PG, is stronger than Deandre Ayton.

Funny how ppl don't bring that up. No dominant center will ever allow a PG to guard them.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

You are one angry little man, aren't you?

Yes, an incredibly gifted math and science brain that has been paying me off a quarter century now.
    Not to mention played played organized HS and college sports.

Question?
    Have you ever had a college world series at bat?
    I have.

Imagine that, a sports and IT analytics professional that actually played the games for 14 years.
    The next time you a) voice an opinion that makes sense, and b) laces up a pair of spikes will be the first time for both of those thing for you.

And I could get down and dirty personal too now if I wanted and mention the next time you get laid will be the first time too but I won't go there.

Now pipe down Corky and tell me this?
    Who you on next game? I won't make a wager until you release that information.

You are truly a bookies wet dream.

First 12