MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Fuk me how is this a 1 basket game

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11885

He’s too easy to defend now. He doesn’t want to shoot unless he is totally wide open. They know he’s looking for the pass 90% of the time

MiDNiTe

Who's going to take this shot for the bucks, the series might be riding this shot here, Middleton will probably shoot and miss

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    If suns come back this last quarter it's Paul, guy involving team while booker just shooting anything
    Say wha? If I'm Suns I want Booker taking the big shot.

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Say wha? If I'm Suns I want Booker taking the big shot.
    The lead closed because of paul

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

refs let middleton get raped by booker with 1:45 left if he gets his free throws its most likely 8 pt game not 6 going forward...

nba refs SUBTLE as always to make sure it went down to the VERY END and gives home team extra life when they already had momentum on a comeback...

too bad defense won it for the bucks late with book driving himself into tons of bodies and trouble and then lost the ball and the SERIES

fukk NBA refs

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

that midget paul has giannis dunking an alley oop on his bitch ass to pretty much end the game and the series

why didn't paul get the ball in his hands late down 1 to setup one of his team mates for a good look???

SUNS DUMB AS FUKK

MiDNiTe

Booker wanted the ball, it's his team

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Chris Paul is done and so are the Suns.. They blew their chance tonight..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-17-21 at 10:54 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Right on the path. Bucks close it out Tuesday

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    that midget paul has giannis dunking an alley oop on his bitch ass to pretty much end the game and the series

why didn't paul get the ball in his hands late down 1 to setup one of his team mates for a good look???

SUNS DUMB AS FUKK
    It’s the suns vs giannis and giannis won. Give the devil his due.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

the Bucks formed a WALL on Booker when he drove into the paint

ironic how that play helped lead them to the steal and dunk to win the game

defense, strength, physical... wins out 99%

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Sorry Unrivaled

Tough loss

Jrue Holiday man

I think you are too invested emotionally, when you said Myles Bridges was better than Holiday, I think that's the telling sign.

I've been emotional too on games in the past, always costs me in the end

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

always remember booker with his team down 1 late in a tied series at home in a major game 5 didn't even get a shot off...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Too bad this team was terrible when it was his team....
    Shoots a million times just to get 40 points.

MiDNiTe

always remember booker with his team down 1 late in a tied series at home in a major game 5 didn't even get a shot off...
    I thought it was a dumb play as well but knew there was no way he wasn't going to have the ball not in his hands

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Line for game 6??

Gotta be high...-6?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Sorry Unrivaled

Tough loss

Jrue Holiday man

I think you are too invested emotionally, when you said Myles Bridges was better than Holiday, I think that's the telling sign.

I've been emotional too on games in the past, always costs me in the end
    I am more mad at Chris Paul. He choked so bad last game I will never forgive him if he loses the series.

Goat Milk

That's what happens when you go 1 on 1 against Jrue Holiday with the game on the line. Not a good play, you shoulda ran booker onto middleton at least, or tucker, instead of sending him right to the middle of the floor, maybe have him attack baseline. Bad instincts by Booker. Has nothing to do with the coach or anyone else.

Unrivaled

That's what happens when you go 1 on 1 against Jrue Holiday with the game on the line. Not a good play, you shoulda ran booker onto middleton at least, or tucker, instead of sending him right to the middle of the floor, maybe have him attack baseline. Bad instincts by Booker. Has nothing to do with the coach or anyone else.
    The game was not lost by Booker. It was lost on defense by fraud Chris Paul.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I am more mad at Chris Paul. He choked so bad last game I will never forgive him if he loses the series.
    Series is over I think.

Chris Paul is 36 years old bro. He's 5'10 and weighs 190 pounds. He can't be the second best player on a championship team at this point. No one has ever full court pressed Paul like this in his whole career. When you do that for 48 minutes, it wears you down like a mother. He ain't dropping 30 against Holiday nightly, which leaves scrubs like Bridges and Cam Johnson and Crowder left to take shots.

If you're too scared to take 15-20 shots in an nba finals game, then you cannot be considered a true difference maker. How many shots did Bridges take today? Like 6? He's incapable of getting of 15 shots. Everything needs to be served to him on a platter. Same with Deandre Ayton. He needs the ball served right too him. He's soft.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

he wasn't 1 on 1 .... he drove into the paint with tucker to his left and then ran into the wall that is Giannis.... so he stopped then as he tried to turn Holiday closed his space and took the ball from him

team defense... bucks formed a wall... that's why it's funny to me... ironic

all the "form a wall vs Giannis" talk for 2 months

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Betonline got 5 I was thinking 5.5

No one will take the Suns

Goat Milk

he wasn't 1 on 1 .... he drove into the paint with tucker to his left and then ran into the wall that is Giannis.... so he stopped then as he tried to turn Holiday closed his space and took the ball from him

team defense... bucks formed a wall... that's why it's funny to me... ironic

all the "form a wall vs Giannis" talk for 2 months
    Yeah I think he made a mistake going ot the center of the court I'm saying cause you know Holiday is right there on your tail, Giannis is right there. He should drove baseline and just shot a fadeaway. He was hitting plenty of those.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Yeah I think he made a mistake going ot the center of the court I'm saying cause you know Holiday is right there on your tail, Giannis is right there. He should drove baseline and just shot a fadeaway. He was hitting plenty of those.
    yeah when he just stopped with the ball i was like no no buddy... time is ticking down... then he had his candy taken from him

Goat Milk

yeah when he just stopped with the ball i was like no no buddy... time is ticking down... then he had his candy taken from him
    This team is so fukkin soft, when the flops aren't being called they can't do anything

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Nice foul on Giannis, Paul, lol. They did you a favor by scoring so fast and you had to make it a four point game. lol...

MiDNiTe

I thought it was a good foul by Paul but he wasn't strong enough or Giannis too strong, giannis felt the pressure by missing both his previous free throws so Paul gambled and he won as giannis miss the free throw anyways, it's not Paul job to rebound the ft miss

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I thought it was a good foul by Paul but he wasn't strong enough or Giannis too strong, giannis felt the pressure by missing both his previous free throws so Paul gambled and he won as giannis miss the free throw anyways, it's not Paul job to rebound the ft miss
    giannis misses ft so bad it helped lead to him getting chance to tap it out over his head to his middleton buddy to clinch the game and prob series and RING

LOL

Wrongside

Got to foul him harder...I mean hell, Giannis took a way more dangerous swipe at Booker earlier, so he gets it...
    Last edited by Wrongside; 07-17-21 at 11:21 PM.

Unrivaled

Chris Paul sucks. He was -6. Booker was +12.

He is a liability.

Wrongside

He was wide open on the play where Booker got the ball stolen, no? Did Booker know Paul didn't want a piece? or was he that all on Booker?
    Last edited by Wrongside; 07-17-21 at 11:26 PM. Reason: question mark needed

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Chris Paul sucks. He was -6. Booker was +12.

He is a liability.
    Start Cam Payne then and lose by 30 lol

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

This team is so fukkin soft, when the flops aren't being called they can't do anything
    haha it was funny when khris hit that one long 2 in the 4th Q and he landed with his feet in front of him a bit and got the foul call on Crowder... hilarious because Crowder tries to do that EVERY SINGLE TIME he takes a 3 flops and falls on his butt

i loved that little moment right there... karma

Goat Milk

haha it was funny when khris hit that one long 2 in the 4th Q and he landed with his feet in front of him a bit and got the foul call on Crowder... hilarious because Crowder tries to do that EVERY SINGLE TIME he takes a 3 flops and falls on his butt

i loved that little moment right there... karma
    Crowder can't create his own offense either. He thinks he's great. Then why can you only shoot when the ball falls right into your lap? You need 3 guys who can create their own shot to win a championship. Where is the third player here?

First 1234 Last