1. #1
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Olympic Picks

    All picks are to win 2 units unless otherwise specified, almost all picks will be menís basketball and womenís soccer

  2. #2
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 53,069
    Betpoints: 8958

    Oh no. Why are you doing this to yourself? You have 7 losing pick threads now.

  3. #3
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh no. Why are you doing this to yourself? You have 7 losing pick threads now.
    Wrong as always, you are a dumb shit.

  4. #4
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 74,002
    Betpoints: 36

    He is horrible in both basketball and soccer so we will made a ton again fading him.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He is horrible in both basketball and soccer so we will made a ton again fading him.

    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

  6. #6
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Men’s Basketball

    Spain to win their group -115

    risking 5.75 units to win 5

  7. #7
    Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 12,704
    Betpoints: 11885

    loses at every sport so why not throw a little more gas on the fire

  8. #8
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    loses at every sport so why not throw a little more gas on the fire
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit

  9. #9
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,255
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    loses at every sport so why not throw a little more gas on the fire
    Basically.

  10. #10
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Basically.
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

  11. #11
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,255
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.
    Donít be so negative, this thread still has a chance.

  12. #12
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit
    You didn’t put a period at the end, dumb f u c k stick.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2021


  13. #13
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    Oh no, another losing thread.

    Wow.

  14. #14
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    When is the lawn bowling thread going to be made?

  15. #15
    RudyRuetigger
    Paying daggles 3200 then done
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 62,440
    Betpoints: 324

    Good luck morino


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2021


  16. #16
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Good luck morino


    You are a dumb shit!


  17. #17
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    When is the lawn bowling thread going to be made?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Oh no, another losing thread.

    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You didn’t put a period at the end, dumb f u c k stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Don’t be so negative, this thread still has a chance.
    Dumb shits

  18. #18
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 10453

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Men’s Basketball

    Spain to win their group -115

    risking 5.75 units to win 5
    your an idiot. you just said they werent even great and old.

  19. #19
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    your an idiot. you just said they werent even great and old.
    It’s you are, you dumb dumb shit. I don’t see Spain as a great team, I see them as better than Slovenia.

  20. #20
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Us men’s basketball team -14 -115

    Sweden women’s soccer team +.5 +140

    risking 2 units to win 2.8

  21. #21
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,255
    Betpoints: 74

    Another negative thread.

  22. #22
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    Thread to finish positive units overall:
    Yes +600
    No -1200

    Morino overall Olympic losses:
    Over 15.5 units
    Under 15.5 units

    Total times Morino calls someone dumb shit:
    Over 74.5
    Under 74.5

    Times Morino's secret lover Megatron joins the thread ready to defend him and claiming that he owns everyone:
    Over 10.5
    Under 10.5

  23. #23
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,255
    Betpoints: 74

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Thread to finish positive units overall:
    Yes +600
    No -1200

    Morino overall Olympic losses:
    Over 15.5 units
    Under 15.5 units

    Total times Morino calls someone dumb shit:
    Over 74.5
    Under 74.5

    Times Morino's secret lover Megatron joins the thread ready to defend him and claiming that he owns everyone:
    Over 10.5
    Under 10.5
    No
    Over
    Over
    Under
    Points Awarded:

    semibluff gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 368,798
    Betpoints: 1269

    Why do this Morino all you will do is lose

    All your threads lose so silly get a new hobby

  25. #25
    Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-16
    Posts: 5,545
    Betpoints: 5958

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Us men’s basketball team -14 -115

    Sweden women’s soccer team +.5 +140

    risking 2 units to win 2.8
    So the men's basketball pick does not specify units. We will assume it is 1 unit if it loses, but 5 units if it wins....as history has shown us.

  26. #26
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,052
    Betpoints: 6428

    I will take over 74.5 dumb shits for the max

  27. #27
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 368,798
    Betpoints: 1269

    Morino does tricky grading and units to fool people

    Anyone not betting the same exact amount every game doesnít know what heís doing And that is a recipe for disaster

  28. #28
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    Morino is down 55k this year. He needs help bad.

  29. #29
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 4,838
    Betpoints: 586

    Hey Mo, it seems like you're on here 24x7 and lose a bundle. Its obvious you get no action either.

    Why don't you use your $ on hookers and some blow. At least you will go down much happier and won't have to come on here quoting every post with that idiotic 'dumb shit' response.

    I actually feel bad for you. A loser with no life.

  30. #30
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,168
    Betpoints: 10453

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Hey Mo, it seems like you're on here 24x7 and lose a bundle. Its obvious you get no action either.

    Why don't you use your $ on hookers and some blow. At least you will go down much happier and won't have to come on here quoting every post with that idiotic 'dumb shit' response.

    I actually feel bad for you. A loser with no life.
    morino needs some coke. maybe itll wake his personality up!!

  31. #31
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 368,798
    Betpoints: 1269

    Morino is single

  32. #32
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 677
    Betpoints: 659

    No losers posted yet and guy is buried deep. LOL.

  33. #33
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    All picks are to win 2 units unless otherwise specified, almost all picks will be men’s basketball and women’s soccer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

    So the men's basketball pick does not specify units. We will assume it is 1 unit if it loses, but 5 units if it wins....as history has shown us.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2021


  34. #34
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Australia women’s soccer -1.5 b Nee Zealand -110

  35. #35
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 36,711
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    No losers posted yet and guy is buried deep. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino is single
    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    morino needs some coke. maybe itll wake his personality up!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Hey Mo, it seems like you're on here 24x7 and lose a bundle. Its obvious you get no action either.

    Why don't you use your $ on hookers and some blow. At least you will go down much happier and won't have to come on here quoting every post with that idiotic 'dumb shit' response.

    I actually feel bad for you. A loser with no life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Morino is down 55k this year. He needs help bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino does tricky grading and units to fool people

    Anyone not betting the same exact amount every game doesn’t know what he’s doing And that is a recipe for disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I will take over 74.5 dumb shits for the max
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why do this Morino all you will do is lose

    All your threads lose so silly get a new hobby
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    So the men's basketball pick does not specify units. We will assume it is 1 unit if it loses, but 5 units if it wins....as history has shown us.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    No
    Over
    Over
    Under
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Thread to finish positive units overall:
    Yes +600
    No -1200

    Morino overall Olympic losses:
    Over 15.5 units
    Under 15.5 units

    Total times Morino calls someone dumb shit:
    Over 74.5
    Under 74.5

    Times Morino's secret lover Megatron joins the thread ready to defend him and claiming that he owns everyone:
    Over 10.5
    Under 10.5
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Another negative thread.

    Dumb shits

1234 ... Last
Top