Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Giannis is clearly not healthy, he didn’t look good on game 4, you dumb shit.
    He didn't look good? They won moron. He has 2 days off now.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    He didn't look good? They won moron. He has 2 days off now.
    He didn’t look good for game 4 and they had 2 days off before that game too you dumb shit.

Unrivaled

He didn’t look good for game 4 and they had 2 days off before that game too you dumb shit.
    Booker looked terrible game 3.

Paul looked dreadful game 4.

Players have off games.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Booker looked terrible game 3.

Paul looked dreadful game 4.

Players have off games.
    No, Booker just missed shots game 3, he wasn’t hurt. Giannis and Paul both looked hurt, Giannis wasn’t aggressive and at times asked to be subbed out, Paul missed 4 foot shots badly. Paul is also known to be dealing with a hand injury and obviously Giannis had the knee injury.

Booker just had an off game, which is part of the reason I was confident Phoenix would bounce back early on game 4.

Unrivaled

No, Booker just missed shots game 3, he wasn’t hurt. Giannis and Paul both looked hurt, Giannis wasn’t aggressive and at times asked to be subbed out, Paul missed 4 foot shots badly. Paul is also known to be dealing with a hand injury and obviously Giannis had the knee injury.

Booker just had an off game, which is part of the reason I was confident Phoenix would bounce back early on game 4.
    Yes and they wouldn't have collapsed if you weren't on them you dumbass.

Just stop taking the Suns!

stacksonquarters
    stacksonquarters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

You're such a silly pathetic clown. How are you confident about anything NBA related given your record?

If I had your record and was continuing to bet literally every play I'd make I'd be sweating bullets. I guess what they say is true. People who are overly confident tend to be less intelligent. They never question or second guess themselves because in their minds it's impossible for them to be wrong. Your records are strong across the board after all, right?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Giannis isn’t hurt bro. The bucks have went with Middleton bringing the ball up and getting them started on the offensive end. He was hitting his shots early and they stuck with it. He isn’t hurt

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

It’s the end of the season you dumb shit, obviously lines aren’t going to be volatile, bookmakers aren’t going to significant adjust their power ranking the last week of the season.
    No shit.
    Lighten up fucktard.
    I was responding to the OP's thread title "Suns open up -4...."

• It was an observation.
    • Here's another observation.
    • You're a miserable human being.
    • Your posts are anger laden and they reek from effort.
    • You need to learn to relax and have some fun dude, or you're going to die of a stroke within a few years.
    • And I'm not wishing that on you, just an observation.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No one is injured you fukking moron. It's the NBA finals, everyone is a little worn down. All you do is make excuses for every little thing. If Giannis drops 35 in game 5, then suddenly he's not injured, if he drops 23, then he's "hurt." Guy is so fukking annoying. Can't stand you.
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave Goat Milk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    No one is injured you fukking moron. It's the NBA finals, everyone is a little worn down. All you do is make excuses for every little thing. If Giannis drops 35 in game 5, then suddenly he's not injured, if he drops 23, then he's "hurt." Guy is so fukking annoying. Can't stand you.
    Booker had 10 game 3 and just dropped 40

First 123