Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Forfeited lmao what an idiot

If someone scratches their arm, Morino thinks they are injured. That is his excuse for everything. Guy isn't a man. Men don't make excuses like this guy does. He seems to have an answer for everything. Never just heard him say "they lost, it is what it is"
    They beat the Hawks without him. And now they "forfeited" with him playing.

I guess they just shouldn't play the game if there is an injury.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    NBA giving these guys two days off in between games 3-4/4-5/5-6. Then if it goes 7 they have one day off. Lol.
    They don’t want a game 7 the same day as the opening ceremonies will be on tv (taped but still)

I would have to think they went with the extra day earlier because most series don’t go 7 anyways. They had been adding the extra day for travel/tv for a few years

But yeah this is going to look stupid if it goes 7, should be an easy under
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave thetrinity 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Game should be tomorrow.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post

They beat the Hawks without him. And now they "forfeited" with him playing.

I guess they just shouldn't play the game if there is an injury.
    Shut up dumb shit, O obviously didn’t mean the term literally.

thomorino

They forfeited? Wtf.

So who wins the series now?
    Forfeited lmao what an idiot

If someone scratches their arm, Morino thinks they are injured. That is his excuse for everything. Guy isn't a man. Men don't make excuses like this guy does. He seems to have an answer for everything. Never just heard him say "they lost, it is what it is"
    Giannis played game 1 on a minute limitation and wasn’t fully healthy, Bucks had zero chance to win game 1, obviously I didn’t mean the term forfeit to be used literally, why I said basically forfeit dumb shits.

thomorino

Game should be tomorrow.
    They don’t want to go head to head with the all-star game.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    They don’t want to go head to head with the all-star game.
    You still have Bucks futures right? Giannis will win mvp if they win for sure.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Giannis played game 1 on a minute limitation and wasn’t fully healthy, Bucks had zero chance to win game 1, obviously I didn’t mean the term forfeit to be used literally, why I said basically forfeit dumb shits.
    But yet you bet bucks 1st quarter in game 1 and didnt bet Suns points in game 1? It’s easy to say these things afterwards because clearly your predictions pregame are trash Thomas

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But yet you bet bucks 1st quarter in game 1 and didnt bet Suns points in game 1? It’s easy to say these things afterwards because clearly your predictions pregame are trash Thomas
    I bet the Bucks for the first quarter of game before I found out Giannis was going to try to play, the bet should have won too, Bucks were down 2 with 19 seconds left you dumb shit.

Milwaukee was the strong in game 3 just like O thought they would be.

thomorino

You still have Bucks futures right? Giannis will win mvp if they win for sure.
    Yes, I have Bucks futures from before Giannis got hurt.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

middleton didn't have a good game

suns made a push in the 3rd and bucks answered every time it got to a 6, 7 pt game

bucks could make 20 3's in game 4 they didn't even hit 15 in game 3

you are the one coming up with reasons to back a road team in a series where the favorites are winning and rolling to covers pretty easy

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

suns made a push in the 3rd and bucks answered every time it got to a 6, 7 pt game

you are the one coming up with reasons to back a road team in a series where the favorites are winning and rolling to covers pretty easy
    Middleton did have a good game, not everything is stats. Middletons stats weren’t great because Holiday was on fire in the second half so he got more shots than Middleton.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post

The Bucks haven’t shot well from the 3 point line all playoffs either.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

They did game 3. But 1-2 no

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    They did game 3. But 1-2 no
    Right, true but the Bucks haven’t shot well from the 3 point line all playoffs, not just games 1 and 2.

The problem Milwaukee has had in this series before game 3 is that Milwaukee’s 4th quarter offense struggled since Phoenix fouls Giannis in the 4th every time he gets to the paint.

Giannis shot well from the foul line in the fourth and the game wasn’t close, but Giannis foul shooting late in games is still an issue because he never defers.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

they've had games and look where they are... one win from tied in the Finals

game 2 vs miami they won the game hitting 3's in the first quarter

bucks are the better team, they just need to avoid beating themselves for the rest of the series

goduke sees it, goat sees it... i know LB knows bucks could win even tho he clearly stated paul was getting his ring but he is still in position to get it as of right now

i can EASILY see the bucks winning 4 in a row, just gotta stay confident and continue executing and the more reliant team shooting wise the smaller team should continue to wear down

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I'm up 12 k but obviously winning 15k would be massive and more than double my winnings for the year.

Morino thinks value is with the Suns so it's a Bucks blowout.
    hedge and guarantee profit if you are like some of us and are going to take a break leading up to football and want to guarantee a certain BR for the season

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Middleton did have a good game, not everything is stats. Middletons stats weren’t great because Holiday was on fire in the second half so he got more shots than Middleton.
    You figured that out all by yourself? Damn. Wizard.

Unrivaled

They both played really well and Booker and Bridges played like shit.

The thing is, all of these players are hot and cold. You never know what you will get game to game.

thomorino

You figured that out all by yourself? Damn. Wizard.
    Look at this dumb shit following me everywhere.

thomorino

They both played really well and Booker and Bridges played like shit.

The thing is, all of these players are hot and cold. You never know what you will get game to game.
    Phoenix has been very good off of bad losses. Their best game of the playoffs was game 6 on the road against the Clippers, eighth after their worst loss, a double digit home loss in game 5 to the Clippers.

Unrivaled

Phoenix has been very good off of bad losses. Their best game of the playoffs was game 6 on the road against the Clippers, eighth after their worst loss, a double digit home loss in game 5 to the Clippers.
    Please stop hyping up the Suns.

I want you to tell me they have no chance.

thomorino

Please stop hyping up the Suns.

I want you to tell me they have no chance.
    You are a dumb shit.

Unrivaled

You are a dumb shit.
    Bro, you have special powers. You have mushed the Nets, Lakers, and Clippers just in this playoff run.

You are averaging about a 22% win percentage. Don't take the Suns please. They are garbage remember? Ayton is awful remember? No chance to win the west remember?

thomorino

Bro, you have special powers. You have mushed the Nets, Lakers, and Clippers just in this playoff run.

You are averaging about a 22% win percentage. Don't take the Suns please. They are garbage remember? Ayton is awful remember? No chance to win the west remember?
    I got good value with every one of those bets you dumb shit, you can’t handicap injuries.

Unrivaled

I got good value with every one of those bets you dumb shit, you can’t handicap injuries.
    Good value is no value when it loses.

They were bad picks. But that's ok, your Bucks pick looks like a winner.

thomorino

Good value is no value when it loses.

They were bad picks. But that's ok, your Bucks pick looks like a winner.
    You are a dumb shit.

Unrivaled

How can you say you got good value when it loses?

If I take Koepka at 18 to 1 this week and he comes 7th place. Was it good value or a waste of money?

It was a loss and a waste of money.

thomorino

How can you say you got good value when it loses?

If I take Koepka at 18 to 1 this week and he comes 7th place. Was it good value or a waste of money?

It was a loss and a waste of money.
    Because value is a simple concept it’s means if I made the bet 100 times would the bet produce a net profit. If I bet a team as 20-1 underdogs and after watching the game I see the underdog had a 50 percent chance to win then I got value.

Variance can cause good bets to lose and bad bets to win the short term, but long term profitability require a gambler to consistently get value. In the long run variance usually evens out.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

Am I the only one thinking Suns ML in game 4 is great value? When I analyzed game 3 I found a lot of factors that helped the Bucks:

-Bucks were the more desparate team. It is very hard to fake desperation up 2-0.
    -Booker had a season worst game and Bridges had one of his worst games.
    -Payne was awful. Paul was turning the ball over as well.
    -Middleton and Holiday were making every shot
    -Suns were constantly missing free throws as the best free throw team in playoff history
    -Giannis looked like Steph on the free throw line

With all of the above factored in, they only trailed by 4 in the third until Milwaukee went on their run when they made 5 or 6 straight threes.

Suns should still take this series and game 4. Thoughts?
    I'm leaning to taking the 4 points with the Suns because I think we finally get a really tight Finals game where nobody pulls away late or in the second half. So I'm thinking taking the points might be the play but if you think the Suns cover then betting Suns ML might also be a good play.

goduke

Because value is a simple concept it’s means if I made the bet 100 times would the bet produce a net profit. If I bet a team as 20-1 underdogs and after watching the game I see the underdog had a 50 percent chance to win then I got value.

Variance can cause good bets to lose and bad bets to win the short term, but long term profitability require a gambler to consistently get value. In the long run variance usually evens out.
    So if that’s the case it’s not variance for you right because you’re now negative nba units for at least 2 years in a row?

goduke

I bet the Bucks for the first quarter of game before I found out Giannis was going to try to play, the bet should have won too, Bucks were down 2 with 19 seconds left you dumb shit.

Milwaukee was the strong in game 3 just like O thought they would be.
    But you knew the bucks would lose right? So why no suns bet? It was so automatic you just knew right? That could have trimmed your negative units down. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback for Tommy. He sees everything after the game is over, it’s weird how it doesn’t translate to positive units

thomorino

So if that’s the case it’s not variance for you right because you’re now negative nba units for at least 2 years in a row?

But you knew the bucks would lose right? So why no suns bet? It was so automatic you just knew right? That could have trimmed your negative units down. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback for Tommy. He sees everything after the game is over, it’s weird how it doesn’t translate to positive units
    I’ve made a lot of money betting sports, including basketball, my records are strong across the board you dumb shit.

I didn’t know Giannis would play on a minute limitation at the time I bet game 1 you dumb shit, he was doubtful at the time placed and post the bet.

goduke

I’ve made a lot of money betting sports, including basketball, my records are strong across the board you dumb shit.

I didn’t know Giannis would play on a minute limitation at the time I bet game 1 you dumb shit, he was doubtful at the time placed and post the bet.
    1. You are negative units across the board Thomas so not strong. But you are delusional so theres definitely a strong case for that.
    2. Your exact case above was that you said the bucks had no shot to win game 1. Yet no live bet on the Suns? Strange….it seems like it was so easy or if you are saying that you didn’t know Giannis would be on a minute restriction that’s fine but to me that means you didn’t know they didn’t have a shot. Which one is it Tommy?

Unrivaled

You and your variance excuse.

When you lose you made a bad bet, period. You are the king of excuses.

There is a reason you are down hundreds of units this year and thousands life time. It isn't variance. It is because you are awful at betting.

First 123456 Last