Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Am I the only one thinking Suns ML in game 4 is great value? When I analyzed game 3 I found a lot of factors that helped the Bucks:

-Bucks were the more desparate team. It is very hard to fake desperation up 2-0.
    -Booker had a season worst game and Bridges had one of his worst games.
    -Payne was awful. Paul was turning the ball over as well.
    -Middleton and Holiday were making every shot
    -Suns were constantly missing free throws as the best free throw team in playoff history
    -Giannis looked like Steph on the free throw line

With all of the above factored in, they only trailed by 4 in the third until Milwaukee went on their run when they made 5 or 6 straight threes.

Suns should still take this series and game 4. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Unrivaled; 07-12-21 at 06:59 PM.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Agree but I was way off game 3. I had planned for a double digit Bucks lead but figured Suns make it a tight game and not get blown out.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Am I the only one thinking Suns ML in game 4 is great value? When I analyzed game 3 I found a lot of factors that helped the Bucks:

-Bucks were the more desparate team. It is very hard to fake desperation up 2-0.
    -Booker had a season worst game and Bridges had one of his worst games.
    -Payne was awful. Paul was turning the ball over as well.
    -Middleton and Holiday were making every shot
    -Suns were constantly missing free throws at the best free throw team in playoff history
    -Giannis looked like Steph on the free throw line

With all of the above factored in, they only trailed by 4 in the third until Milwaukee went on their run when they made 5 or 6 straight threes.

Suns should still take this series and game 4. Thoughts?
    Payne was fine, Phoenix didn’t move the ball well in the half court and their role players like Bridges didn’t get into rhythm because the Suns decided to be dumb and force feed Ayton inside early.

Game 4 should go down to the wire, game 3 was an anomaly game. Holiday hit 5 threes, Booker didn’t show up, Bridges had just 4 points.

Game 3 was an outlier and game should be much closer, the refs will likely favor the Bucks again too slightly though to extend the series even though nothing is rigged.

The big mistake Phoenix made early was force feeding Ayton, that kept their shooters from getting the looks they need to get into rhythm.

Giannis also shot nearly 80 percent from the foul line, that’s not sustainable for him.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bridges and Payne aren't good nba players. They're solid role players, but they're not better than Tucker and Portis.

Paul is facing the best defender in the nba.

Booker is facing Tucker a solid amount. We know Tucker is a great 1 on 1 defender, far better than Myles Bridges, who is a young kid.

Bucks are much more experienced. Everyone on this team has been to the conference finals pretty much, or have at least been in the playoffs multiple years. Phx hasn't, except for Paul and Crowder.

Law of averages. Holiday and Middleton's averages still haven't balanced out. Expect several more good performances going forward. Holiday can do whatever he wants against Chris Paul. He's twice his size. 220 pounds of solid force. Paul can't guard him.

Suns are gonna shoot less free throws than the Bucks for the rest of this series I'd imagine. Bucks attack the paint, the Suns are scared to. They are a jump shooting team. Who can drive to the hole? Basically booker and that's it.

In conclusion, I don't see the Suns winning game 4 or this series. They're just too soft for my blood. But they did build a 2-0 lead. So yeah they are halfway there, and any huge game from Paul puts them at a huge advantage. I just see a little guy like that getting worn down by the more aggressive and physical presence of the world's best defender.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Bucks roll again

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Payne was fine, Phoenix didn’t move the ball well in the half court and their role players like Bridges didn’t get into rhythm because the Suns decided to be dumb and force feed Ayton inside early.

Game 4 should go down to the wire, game 3 was an anomaly game. Holiday hit 5 threes, Booker didn’t show up, Bridges had just 4 points.

Game 3 was an outlier and game should be much closer, the refs will likely favor the Bucks again too slightly though to extend the series even though nothing is rigged.

The big mistake Phoenix made early was force feeding Ayton, that kept their shooters from getting the looks they need to get into rhythm.

Giannis also shot nearly 80 percent from the foul line, that’s not sustainable for him.
    You think you are an nba coach but if you coached in the league your team would have the worst record in the nba, whenever you speak, the opposite happens.

thomorino

Game 3 was an outlier game but Milwaukee has been far better at home all year, both during the regular season and the playoffs, that was most evident in the Brooklyn series.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You think you are an nba coach but if you coached in the league your team would have the worst record in the nba, whenever you speak, the opposite happens.
    You thought Portland would come out of the West, they lost to a team with Fernando compazzo at the point. Just stop you dumb shit.

Unrivaled

Ayton was like 8 for 9 at one point. Not his fault Booker was bricking everything early.

Goat Milk

You thought Portland would come out of the West, they lost to a team with Fernando compazzo at the point. Just stop you dumb shit.
    You took every team to win the west EXCEPT the suns. Lmfao. You're the worst gambler on this site, you're down DD units in every thread. You're down 90 units in the NBA alone. My infant nephew blindly point to something and he will do better than you in a contest. I took Portland at +3600 to win the west. You bet everyone else at -700, and the one team that you didn't bet won. Lmfao. What a loser you are. Once a loser always a loser.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Bucks win game 4. Just hedge your series bet before bucks run off 4 in a row

Unrivaled

Even though Goat Milk has a different opinion, he actually wins from time to time.

It will be a cold day in hell when I listen to Mr Negative 300 Units in 6 Months.

Unrivaled

Morino who do you like to win as of today? The series.

thomorino

Ayton was like 8 for 9 at one point. Not his fault Booker was bricking everything early.
    My point is that even though Ayton hit a lot of shots early, shooters need shots and touches early to get into rhythm, because Phoenix force fed Ayton Bridges didn’t get shots and get into rhythm. It threw their offense off.

Ayton is tighter to rebound, defend, and make dunks and lay ups. Phoenix changed their whole offense around and featured him in game 3 despite winning games 1 and 2 I. Significant part to key performances from guys like Bridges who struggled in game 3.

thomorino

Even though Goat Milk has a different opinion, he actually wins from time to time.

It will be a cold day in hell when I listen to Mr Negative 300 Units in 6 Months.
    That’s not my record. You are a dumb shit.

goduke

Morino who do you like to win as of today? The series.
    You’re hoping he says bucks so you feel better. But even he can’t mush this. Bucks are winning the next three

thomorino

You took every team to win the west EXCEPT the suns. Lmfao. You're the worst gambler on this site, you're down DD units in every thread. You're down 90 units in the NBA alone. My infant nephew blindly point to something and he will do better than you in a contest. I took Portland at +3600 to win the west. You bet everyone else at -700, and the one team that you didn't bet won. Lmfao. What a loser you are. Once a loser always a loser.
    Every futures bet I made was a good bet, the bets lost because of injuries. Your bets lost because they were dumb and you don’t know anything you dumb shit.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You’re hoping he says bucks so you feel better. But even he can’t mush this. Bucks are winning the next three
    Wrong, you are a dumb shit.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I thought Crowder and can Johnson played great, when suns win they usually need good help from their role players, booker will probably be bit better but doubt those 2 guys play as good as what they did game 3

thomorino

Because game 3 was a blowout Giannis foul shooting in the 4th quarter wasn’t an issue as it was in games 1 and 2. I doubt Giannis shoots 80 percent from the foul line again this series.

Goat Milk

Time to time? I just hit argentina-argentina +600 while this clown was on Brazil -200.

No one on this site hits those bets like me. If anyone followed the threads I posted this year, they are up huge. I hit 6/1 bets on a regular basis on this site. I don't post bets anymore than are under +200.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I thought Crowder and can Johnson played great, when suns win they usually need good help from their role players, booker will probably be bit better but doubt those 2 guys play as good as what they did game 3
    Agree, when Bridges and Crowder play well Phoenix wins, as they did in games 1 and 2. Featuring Ayton at the expense of Bridges made no sense.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Bucks win game 4. Just hedge your series bet before bucks run off 4 in a row
    Correct on game 4. It's gonna go 7 though.

goduke

Wrong, you are a dumb shit.
    Tommy you’re negative units in the nba so he obviously doesn’t want to be on the same side as you. People who are losing at betting on nba do not give other posters comfort when they have futures for 15k.

thomorino

Time to time? I just hit argentina-argentina +600 while this clown was on Brazil -200.

No one on this site hits those bets like me. If anyone followed the threads I posted this year, they are up huge. I hit 6/1 bets on a regular basis on this site. I don't post bets anymore than are under +200.
    Brazil was +115 you dumb shit and Argentina got destroyed all game. Just stop.

Goat Milk

Every futures bet I made was a good bet, the bets lost because of injuries. Your bets lost because they were dumb and you don’t know anything you dumb shit.
    I took the same Clippers future as you, but I got plus 700 and you got +200. So even though it lost, I spot value in picks, your last good pick was what? You were bragging about taking a +148 loser yesterday.

I bet on Tampa to win the Stanley Cup at +750. Posted. You took them at -260 to win the series? Lmao.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Correct on game 4. It's gonna go 7 though.
    I think it goes 6 because I think it’s going to be challenging to win 2 in Phoenix and since I think the bucks win the series this makes the most sense. Like I said 2006 was the series that comes to mind for me

Goat Milk

Brazil was +115 you dumb shit and Argentina got destroyed all game. Just stop.
    Got destroyed all game? They won. I won my bet +600. You lost your -200 on Brazil to advance. I also hit on argentina +280 to win the game, and +275 to win the copa america. Thank you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bucks much better

thomorino

I took the same Clippers future as you, but I got plus 700 and you got +200. So even though it lost, I spot value in picks, your last good pick was what? You were bragging about taking a +148 loser yesterday.

I bet on Tampa to win the Stanley Cup at +750. Posted. You took them at -260 to win the series? Lmao.
    I make many bets at different prices and I obviously don’t post them all you dumb shit. I had Tampa in the futures market and I hit them in the stale my cup at -118 to win the series by more than 1 game. Again, just stop.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

I think it goes 6 because I think it’s going to be challenging to win 2 in Phoenix and since I think the bucks win the series this makes the most sense. Like I said 2006 was the series that comes to mind for me
    I'm feeling a home series. Good luck on your prediction.

Unrivaled

It was more a joke bro. Because the guy I was comparing you doesn't win from time to time.

It's rare.

thomorino

Got destroyed all game? They won. I won my bet +600. You lost your -200 on Brazil to advance. I also hit on argentina +280 to win the game, and +275 to win the copa america. Thank you.
    That’s soccer, you can win without being the better team you dumb shit.

Unrivaled

You are correct. I would feel alot better if Morino was on the Bucks next game.

Goat Milk

I make many bets at different prices and I obviously don’t post them all you dumb shit. I had Tampa in the futures market and I hit them in the stale my cup at -118 to win the series by more than 1 game. Again, just stop.
    -118? So you still lost to me. I had +750. I win, you lose.

1234 ... Last