Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Jose Altuve And Carlos Correa Decline Going To The All Star Game

I wonder why?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Jose Altuve and Carlos Correa sitting out the All Star Game so they can “put the team first cause they have a chance to win”

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wonder why?
    No hidden videos and banging garbage cans might make them feel at a disadvantage.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Altuve has an injured knee. It’s been well documented. Correa has a pregnant gf. It’s already been documented all over the place they weren’t the only team that cheated along with all the other baseball cheating methods. Honestly the astros deserve a medal. They let everyone blast the shit out of them and they didn’t say anything about the other teams who were cheating.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Altuve has an injured knee. It’s been well documented. Correa has a pregnant gf. It’s already been documented all over the place they weren’t the only team that cheated along with all the other baseball cheating methods. Honestly the astros deserve a medal. They let everyone blast the shit out of them and they didn’t say anything about the other teams who were cheating.
    What’s the point of telling on the other teams when they are the ones who got caught. I’ve yet to hear the astros even admit that they did it let alone rat out someone else. Mark, Barry, and Roger could tell on others who used steroids while they were but it wouldn’t help THEIR case/perception.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 07-08-21 at 04:43 PM.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Fuq them...They were cheaters and got caught

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    What’s the point of telling on the other teams when they are the ones who got caught. I’ve yet to hear the astros even admit that that did it let alone rat out someone else. Mark, Barry, and Roger could tell on others who used steroids while they were but it wouldn’t help THEIR case/perception.
    Exactly it doesn’t help them you’re right. But my point is to the people that are still bitter years later that they cheated. All teams were doing variations of this along with many other cheating methods. It is what it is

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Case in point

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I miss the days when the All-Star Game meant something.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

"It's only cheating if you get caught"

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

going to defend the patriots next??? fukk those cheaters

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nice clip KLC

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's a snoozefest. That's why players are skipping. If you like watching paint dry you watch the All Star Game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Except when Brady won last year, he showed why he didn't need Bellichick's cheating ass. Brady freed himself from that narrative. Bellichick hasn't. Brady can play football with a frisbee rock or gallon of milk and he'd still win.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Yes because they won after it to. Brady still proved he’s one of the greatest. Just like it that situation Altuve and Correa proved they can still be elite baseball players. They tried to gain a competitive advantage like every player in every sport.
    Using a different way to look at this, look at nba players the way they exaggerate fouls. Essentially they are doing a disservice to the game or cheating in a way to get calls but they do it because it’s worth a lot of money to be successful. If you told me the difference between me average 5-10 more points or bringing my batting average up to .300 meant I would make 100 million or more dollars and could set up every family member I have and create generational wealth for them and the only harm in it would be fans get mad the other team didn’t win I’m doing it everytime and I doubt many would pass on it

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Except when Brady won last year, he showed why he didn't need Bellichick's cheating ass. Brady freed himself from that narrative. Bellichick hasn't. Brady can play football with a frisbee rock or gallon of milk and he'd still win.
    As much as I don’t like Brady he literally drives players around him to play 5-10x harder then they ever had in fear of disappointing him. He promotes a culture of being the best and not allowing people to accept losing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    What’s the point of telling on the other teams when they are the ones who got caught. I’ve yet to hear the astros even admit that they did it let alone rat out someone else. Mark, Barry, and Roger could tell on others who used steroids while they were but it wouldn’t help THEIR case/perception.
    snitching seemed to increase canseco’s likeability

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    snitching seemed to increase canseco’s likeability
    Its not hard to raise Canseco’s likeability quotient when it was already in the negative as a buffoon, selfish, and a terrible teammate. Ratting out or snitching comes pretty easy for those types of people.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 07-09-21 at 06:53 PM.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    So did your Mom.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    yeah as long as the refs let his defenses play just as physical or more than the opponent but get called for 3x less flags

everyone thinks that tampa run was so great it wasn't... just took advantage of saints fumble and old ass injured brees... the refs against green bay and dummy packers D and then an injured re-arranged offensive line and guys dropping or letting amazing passes hit them in the face vs KC

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All-Star games are always shit and have them anymore good for them

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

Only guy shorter than Altuve that I know of is chief Brody, 4’11” at best

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Nice clip KLC
    No offense to Fosse. If that's enough to separate your shoulder, you're not the toughest guy around.

Fosse still played several years after that play. Rose thought Fosse over-played it.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

The game is meaningless, nobody cares who wins and the alternative is three days of partying; twenty years from now, the game may not exist.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Correa is a coward

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Michael Brantley and Ryan Pressly will not participate in the All-Star Game. Brantley will use the break to rest an injury (right side soreness) and Pressly has chosen to remain home with his wife, who is expecting their first child.