• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So trump should sniff kids like Biden does?
    Trump did worse. he fuked kids with Epstein.
    They are sick

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2332

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I'm not here to defend biden but you all are delusional. Demonstrate why was Trump vaccine rollout so slow?
    Don't tell me you like Harris the hyena?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2332

Trump did worse. he fuked kids with Epstein.
    They are sick
    Nope. No proof at all he slept with underage women.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not here to defend biden but you all are delusional. Demonstrate why was Trump vaccine rollout so slow?
    It wasn’t slow at all, Trump was vaccinating a million people a day before Biden came in.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Stop watching cnn and manny and do some research, you literally know nothing.
    naw I watch fox newsmax and oann. get real you commy

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Lol. You guys are so dumb, you don't even know how dumb you are. Reading comprehension matters. Those people died shortly after having the shot from other causes. They report deaths to see if there is any relationships and investigate if related to the shot. In a handful (under 10) it was confirned blood clots as a result of shot caused death. All others no causal relationship between shot and death. Not that you understand what any of that means.

You know how all you clowns were saying people were having heart attacks or strokes, dying of cancer etc. And being reported as COVID deaths simply because they tested positive when they would have died regardless? Well now you are trying to do the same exact thing you criticized but the numbers are much, much, much lower anyways. This has become the new tactic of the misinformation right. Sad and desperate. They died from unrelated conditions after vaccination. Not because of vaccination.
    Brainwashed dumb idiot or just the byproduct of American education system

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

People do not understand that the guidelines from WHO actually killed more patients than covid itself, for example, they banned ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Yes, ventilators killed more people than it saved. If patients were treated with ivermectin early, covid is just not worse than flu. Hospitals are killing zone for people.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    People do not understand that the guidelines from WHO actually killed more patients than covid itself, for example, they banned ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Yes, ventilators killed more people than it saved. If patients were treated with ivermectin early, covid is just not worse than flu. Hospitals are killing zone for people.
    The world health organization is part of the UN, they don’t have the authority to ban anything, the UN isn’t a governing body. I do agree with you that the WHO was incompetent and that the shutdowns on most cases were I necessary and too long.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12097

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Get the vaccine and dieÖ..
    .....of old age!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Considering "experts" claimed that we wouldn't get a vaccine until 2022 or beyond, I thought the early rollout was pretty impressive.

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1132

Shutdowns coming to usa

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Never heard of yah pal. Read a couple of your posts and they are textbook examples of mental illness. Get help.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6598

Never heard of yah pal. Read a couple of your posts and they are textbook examples of mental illness. Get help.
    LOL!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO

~~~~
    Last edited by EmpireMaker; 07-10-21 at 10:19 PM.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok, continue your rubbish. 90% of forum member, or degenerates, lacks critical thinking.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5012

Everyone needs to turn off the fear mongering fake Covid news media and live their lives. This garbage is getting old and played out with a twist now..
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Everyone needs to turn off the fear mongering fake Covid news media and live their lives. This garbage is getting old and played out with a twist now..
    Those who are vaccinated don't fear covid. Only ones fearing covid are the ones refusing the jab
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1658

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Those who are vaccinated don't fear covid. Only ones fearing covid are the ones refusing the jab
    LOL

the blind leading the blind

The vaxx hasn't done a single thing, worldwide, to curb covid deaths among anyone under 80 years old

Just give it up...seriously. the $5 Trillion dollars you just gave to the world's 1%'ers in exchange for a $1400 check wasn't enough for ya all?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5012

I haven't got the jab needle and never will and I fear nothing. Already had Covid and my immune system fought it off in 2 or 3 days.. Wooopee!!

Nothing more then a flu..

Biitches need to stay home and find a safe place and keep wearing masks if you keep watching and reading the fake news.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I the United States there is this document called the constitution which gives the power to states to make shit down decisions, not congress.

Your comments are also as usual completely inaccurate since the Democrats controlled the House - they impeached Trump you dumb shit.

Stop talking.
    I was wrong about the house, so I'll give you that. This is a moment though where you will see that people can admit when they are incorrect on a certain point. They dont lie and say "they are strong across the board" when they are negative units combined across all their threads.
    That being said, yes shutdowns are initiated at a state level, but house reps and senate reps have an impact on what the governor is going to do and if the entire house, senate and white house are saying to shut down for a certain amount of time, which includes both parties then states are going to follow suit. You are basing your opinion on the letter of the law and I'm basing it on the fact that every state was in agreement on shutting down at the beginning. Your original comment made it sound like it was just democrats and republicans were saying no which is wrong, Thomas. I know you have your online picture with your Trump plaque in the background so you are completely bias and also you will never actually have a real conversation with a person, you'll just spit out what you think is right and then blindly ignore other points so I'll just say my peace and you can respond with "dumb shit" like you always do. Have fun Tommy

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Rudy if you are 100% sure covid is not deadly and you don't require a vaccine to be protected will you volunteer to be exposed to covid to prove them all wrong?
    You are a moron

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I was wrong about the house, so I'll give you that. This is a moment though where you will see that people can admit when they are incorrect on a certain point. They dont lie and say "they are strong across the board" when they are negative units combined across all their threads.
    That being said, yes shutdowns are initiated at a state level, but house reps and senate reps have an impact on what the governor is going to do and if the entire house, senate and white house are saying to shut down for a certain amount of time, which includes both parties then states are going to follow suit. You are basing your opinion on the letter of the law and I'm basing it on the fact that every state was in agreement on shutting down at the beginning. Your original comment made it sound like it was just democrats and republicans were saying no which is wrong, Thomas. I know you have your online picture with your Trump plaque in the background so you are completely bias and also you will never actually have a real conversation with a person, you'll just spit out what you think is right and then blindly ignore other points so I'll just say my peace and you can respond with "dumb shit" like you always do. Have fun Tommy
    Again, you are completely wrong you dumb shit. There were many states like West Virginia that hardly had any covid cases or deaths and they did not want to shitdown, their was never a national shutdown order, the decisions were made by governors.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I say brainwashed dumb idiot

thomorino

Piece not peace you dumb shit.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Covid was never a threat. We overreacted and continue to overreact to a an old person and fat person disease.

Sorry but if everyone was healthy then this wouldn't be a problem at all.
    Points Awarded:

MinnesotaFats gave Unrivaled 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

goduke

Again, you are completely wrong you dumb shit. There were many states like West Virginia that hardly had any covid cases or deaths and they did not want to shitdown, their was never a national shutdown order, the decisions were made by governors.
    Didnt say there was a national shutdown order. I said the house, senate and white house helped influence others in making decisions. Those members are both parties. Thats my point to this whole thing. You are talking semantics I'm saying that everyone was in agreement to try and curb it at first when people didnt know exactly what it would do. But this is what you do, it doesnt matter what I write you'll say something else and try and twist words and talk about the letter of the law. Its fine you do you Thomas

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Covid was never a threat. We overreacted and continue to overreact to a an old person and fat person disease.

It was a threat to hospitals being overrun in some areas, I dont think thats up for debate. Remember this whole thing started with projections because there was alot of uncertainty. Its not just an old person and fat person disease, there are healthy people that have died. Should we have shut down like we did? I dont know, there were alot of unknown answers at the beginning to questions, our president was saying that maybe we could create something like bleach or window cleaner to stop the illness. I think with how contagious it was you had to take precautions. Honestly I'm glad we did because if we hadnt and it turned out that it was a serious thing and precautions werent taken, this world would have been destroyed.
    Thats the thing about this argument that people dont like to mention. Its easy to say we shouldnt have done this or that because it turned out to be less harmful, but isnt that the better point to make now then had it been bad and we didnt do enough and even more people died? We are arguing semantics in a way because for me to prove you wrong I need to hope more people die, which is totally fu.cked up to think about. I'm fine if people are mad how long we stayed locked down. I would much rather be proactive then be reactionary after it was too late

Unrivaled

It was a threat to hospitals being overrun in some areas, I dont think thats up for debate. Remember this whole thing started with projections because there was alot of uncertainty. Its not just an old person and fat person disease, there are healthy people that have died. Should we have shut down like we did? I dont know, there were alot of unknown answers at the beginning to questions, our president was saying that maybe we could create something like bleach or window cleaner to stop the illness. I think with how contagious it was you had to take precautions. Honestly I'm glad we did because if we hadnt and it turned out that it was a serious thing and precautions werent taken, this world would have been destroyed.
    Thats the thing about this argument that people dont like to mention. Its easy to say we shouldnt have done this or that because it turned out to be less harmful, but isnt that the better point to make now then had it been bad and we didnt do enough and even more people died? We are arguing semantics in a way because for me to prove you wrong I need to hope more people die, which is totally fu.cked up to think about. I'm fine if people are mad how long we stayed locked down. I would much rather be proactive then be reactionary after it was too late
    I have heard 99% of people who have died have at least 2 underlying health conditions or are very old. The most common health condition is obesity followed by super obesity.

Healthy people can die from the flu too it is rare.

goduke

I have heard 99% of people who have died have at least 2 underlying health conditions or are very old. The most common health condition is obesity followed by super obesity.

Healthy people can die from the flu too it is rare.
    I'm sure I can look throughout the internet and find people that werent fat or had underlying health conditions that died but that was really not the main point to the whole statement but all good haha

Unrivaled

I'm sure I can look throughout the internet and find people that werent fat or had underlying health conditions that died but that was really not the main point to the whole statement but all good haha
    Oh for sure there are rare exceptions and it is deadlier than the flu.

But it would not have been a problem if most people took care of themselves. Look at all the athletes who have had Covid. None that I know of have died, there is a reason for that.

goduke

Oh for sure there are rare exceptions and it is deadlier than the flu.

But it would not have been a problem if most people took care of themselves. Look at all the athletes who have had Covid. None that I know of have died, there is a reason for that.
    Agreed but we know so much more now than we did at the beginning. Its like playing Monday morning quarterback. The only thing we can do now is get vaccinated or dont get vaccinated and deal with it. Our biggest problem now isnt even covid in my opinion, its the misinformation that is flying around everywhere and the incredible divide we have as a nation. Thats really the problem people should be focused on because if we dont fix that covid was and is the least of our concerns

goduke

Piece not peace you dumb shit.
    Is that what we are doing now? You spell things wrong in every post you have. My phone autocorrects piece to peace and thats your response? Is not even worth the time with you. Go on with your negative units you proved what I said earlier is right. You are incapable of having an adult conversation. Have a good night Thomas

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1658

Exactly

Never in our history of human lineage have we had as many elderly (boomers ++) AND obese/ diabetic persons AND mentally fatigued AND persons already receiving prescribed treatment for disease.

The underlying conditions only needed 1 spark to ignite the worldwide fire...

But liberals gave $5trillion to the top 1% to feel good about themselves. Kinda like when AL Gore Flys his private jet across the Atlantic, then gets in a caravan of SUVSs driving to his 30,000 Sq ft mansion.

He's carbon neutral because he planted a few trees and liberals just accept it.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Exactly

Never in our history of human lineage have we had as many elderly (boomers ++) AND obese/ diabetic persons AND mentally fatigued AND persons already receiving prescribed treatment for disease.

But liberals gave $5trillion to the top 1% to feel good about themselves. Kinda like when AL Gore Flys his private jet across the Atlantic, then gets in a caravan of SUVSs driving to his 30,000 Sq ft mansion.

Didnít the Republican senate approve 2 trillion last year which trump signed off on? I know you hate the liberals but spending is spending man. With you itís just blind following. If Republicans do it itís needed if Democrats do it they are libtards. Youíre either fiscally conservative to both parties or youre not.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Exactly

And look what the pandemic has done. Everyone has been at home for a year not going to the gym. Ordering skip the dishes and doordash every meal. Drinking to forget what a shitty year it was.

It is no wonder the obesity rate is skyrocketing again.

First ... 45678910 ... Last