• A legitimate concern

48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Maybe you should to get USC Philly guy or Booyah to post the video call.....you know who your starting to sound like, right?
    Why have them post the call? I can have them talk to the doubters in person. If they talk to someone else they will just say it's fake that since booyah is a trump supporter he's in on it or something else dumb the left assumes.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

The COVID vaccination campaign] will go down in history as the biggest medical biological product safety catastrophe in human history, by far. There's nothing close … You can imagine how many heads are going to roll when this thing ultimately comes to its finality. ~ Dr. Peter McCullough

Fishhead

Positive #Covid tests in Israel, the world’s most mRNA vaccinated country: up 30x in a month. Yes, 30 times.More important, new serious cases: up 13x (16 yesterday, 68 last week compared to 5 in June).WE HAVE NO PROOF VACCINES STOP SERIOUS CASES MORE THAN OVERALL INFECTIONS.

Fishhead

Gibraltar fully vaccinated every eligible citizen by April. Now 2.5 months later, they have the 3rd highest per capita rate of infection on Earth, with 80% of cases in the past two days being vaccinated.

Fishhead

More people are now dying from the vaccine than covid itself - straight from the CDC.
    An analysis of data available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website reveals a shocking truth. Over the last two weeks, there has been such a huge spike in Covid-19 “vaccine” deaths reported through VAERS that the totals are higher than the deaths attributed to Covid-19 itself during the same time period.
    According to the CDC’s vaccine adverse reactions portal, there have been 4,006 deaths following Covid-19 vaccinations reported between June 26 and July 9. During the same time period, the CDC shows 3,114 deaths attributed to Covid-19. That means there have been over 28% more vaccine-related deaths than Covid-related deaths during the two-week period.
    Vaccine proponents and the “arbiters of truth” in mainstream media will “debunk” this by claiming that VAERS data is inaccurate. We agree; estimates by respected analysts put the reported data at somewhere between 1%-15% of reality. In other words, for every family member who even knows to report their relative’s vaccine-related deaths to VAERS, there are many more who did not.
    What the pro-vaccine media refuses to acknowledge was also noted in The Gateway Pundit story. We’re not talking about a “vaccine” that is simply more dangerous than previous vaccines. We’re talking about one that is exponentially more dangerous. To put it into perspective, there have been more post-vaccination deaths reported in the last week than there have been in any given yearsince the data was first collected in 1990, and it’s not even close.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    More people are now dying from the vaccine than covid itself - straight from the CDC.
    An analysis of data available on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website reveals a shocking truth. Over the last two weeks, there has been such a huge spike in Covid-19 “vaccine” deaths reported through VAERS that the totals are higher than the deaths attributed to Covid-19 itself during the same time period.
    According to the CDC’s vaccine adverse reactions portal, there have been 4,006 deaths following Covid-19 vaccinations reported between June 26 and July 9. During the same time period, the CDC shows 3,114 deaths attributed to Covid-19. That means there have been over 28% more vaccine-related deaths than Covid-related deaths during the two-week period.
    Vaccine proponents and the “arbiters of truth” in mainstream media will “debunk” this by claiming that VAERS data is inaccurate. We agree; estimates by respected analysts put the reported data at somewhere between 1%-15% of reality. In other words, for every family member who even knows to report their relative’s vaccine-related deaths to VAERS, there are many more who did not.
    What the pro-vaccine media refuses to acknowledge was also noted in The Gateway Pundit story. We’re not talking about a “vaccine” that is simply more dangerous than previous vaccines. We’re talking about one that is exponentially more dangerous. To put it into perspective, there have been more post-vaccination deaths reported in the last week than there have been in any given yearsince the data was first collected in 1990, and it’s not even close.
    The data is straight from the CDC, the analysis (i.e. misrepresentation) is not. Basic logic and cause and effect is lacking. I refuse to believe you are this unintelligent. So I'm going to credit you as disingenuous.
    Points Awarded:

topgame85 gave d2bets 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The data is straight from the CDC, the analysis (i.e. misrepresentation) is not. Basic logic and cause and effect is lacking. I refuse to believe you are this unintelligent. So I'm going to credit you as disingenuous.
    That's your opinion but I bet you got the vaccine so it's a biased opinion.

Fishhead

Get the vaccine, DIE

-JJGOLD-

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    That's your opinion but I bet you got the vaccine so it's a biased opinion.
    So if the vaccine doesn't kill you, it implants a bias in you?

You I'm crediting as dumb. Not so much disingenuous.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    VAERS clearly states that reports cannot be used to determine if the vaccine was the cause of an adverse event.
    Also you are associating all deaths to the vaccine. So if someone gets the shot tomorrow and then gets hit by a car the next day it would show on Vaers in a way that makes it look like they died because of the vaccine. So if 150 million people get the vaccine it’s very easy to assume 4,000 people could die since people die everyday and it has nothing to do with the vaccine.
    But it’s ok keep spreading misinformation. It was ok to say the government was over reporting covid cases when it fit your narrative but now you’re basically over reporting vaccine deaths and thinking it’s ok. Classic hypocrite
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

How about I have his brother call you? Or the fact that he recorded inside the capital and is a known antifa member. I have even talk ed to him a few times in real life at plenty of the protests. Well for one he made a lot of money recording inside the capital. Also the goal was to make trump supporters look bad to keep people doing whatever the government says and try to help win re election by them just saying trump led insurrection blah blah when they run in 2024.
    Where are the recordings? Where is this verified information? I still see no data sources just you talking

Fishhead

Covid deaths highly overreported

Vaccine deaths highly underreported

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

don't forget to go online whenever you can and report a few deaths, anyone can do it. you, me, Russian bots. It's just that simple. Finally some legit results in a world of lying hospitals and Republican officials in Arizona and Georgia that lie and miscount. We have info we can really trust.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients

https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    VAERS clearly states that reports cannot be used to determine if the vaccine was the cause of an adverse event.
    Also you are associating all deaths to the vaccine. So if someone gets the shot tomorrow and then gets hit by a car the next day it would show on Vaers in a way that makes it look like they died because of the vaccine. So if 150 million people get the vaccine it’s very easy to assume 4,000 people could die since people die everyday and it has nothing to do with the vaccine.
    But it’s ok keep spreading misinformation. It was ok to say the government was over reporting covid cases when it fit your narrative but now you’re basically over reporting vaccine deaths and thinking it’s ok. Classic hypocrite
    Fishhead will ignore this because he's disingenuous.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    don't forget to go online whenever you can and report a few deaths, anyone can do it. you, me, Russian bots. It's just that simple. Finally some legit results in a world of lying hospitals and Republican officials in Arizona and Georgia that lie and miscount. We have info we can really trust.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences. Anyone can submit a report to VAERS, including parents and patients

https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html
    It's about as reliable as an online poll on Drudge Report.

And that's what some people are relying on to claim that the vaccine is a killer.

It's unreal to think how dumb and/or disingenuous some people are.

Demonata

So if the vaccine doesn't kill you, it implants a bias in you?

You I'm crediting as dumb. Not so much disingenuous.
    That's your liberal opinion.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

With the new scary delta variant should we be forcing Americans to take the experimental jab that does not protect against the new variant, meanwhile allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood the border who are unvaccinated and allowed to roam where they want?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Where are the recordings? Where is this verified information? I still see no data sources just you talking

online find duplicates

Want to talk to his brother on the phone as well. I doubt it. You are against the truth.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    With the new scary delta variant should we be forcing Americans to take the experimental jab that does not protect against the new variant, meanwhile allowing millions of illegal aliens to flood the border who are unvaccinated and allowed to roam where they want?
    You are a true patriot.

Demonata

It's about as reliable as an online poll on Drudge Report.

And that's what some people are relying on to claim that the vaccine is a killer.

It's unreal to think how dumb and/or disingenuous some people are.
    Like the dumb people that believe cnn isn't biased like the rest of the mainstream media. Personal experience is more believable than the fake news.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Demon - you found one shit starter at the Capitol Riot, who was Antifa (and who knows what else), so you assumed EVERYONE there was Antifa? WTH?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Demon - you found one shit starter at the Capitol Riot, who was Antifa (and who knows what else), so you assumed EVERYONE there was Antifa? WTH?
    So you believe that just one person there was antifa? First it was 0 by you now it's just one. If I post 10 you will say just 10. If I post 50 you will say just 50 and so on. So what's the point?

Demonata

The proud boys were told not to show up to the capital, that's why I didnt go. W3 had early warning that antifa would be there dressed as trump supporters with backwards caps etc.

Mac4Lyfe

Find me the post where I claimed I was jesus, I'll wait. Also why would I bomb an abortion clinic and risk people dying? I'm against murder unless it's defending yourself or saving someone or you are in a war overseas or something.my name like I mentioned many times is from the demonata series a book series that I like.
    You are far from Jesus. Why would you bomb an abortion clinic? For the same reason you just said that you would if it was defending yourself or saving someone else. Aren't you saving the unborn baby???

Of course you like the Demonata series. The devil loves it's own.

Demonata

You are far from Jesus. Why would you bomb an abortion clinic? For the same reason you just said that you would if it was defending yourself or saving someone else. Aren't you saving the unborn baby???

Of course you like the Demonata series. The devil loves it's own.
    So an atheist like you is trying to lecture me on jesus? Ok no point in reading the rest of what you wrote.

Mac4Lyfe

Good day to buy. Temporary blip. Earning reports will be good for the next couple of weeks. Delta variant and inflation dragging the markets for now.
    Markets almost back up from the dip.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Sold a ton today even though I have been losing so much of my gains after this past couple of weeksIf it continues to tank I'll just get back in again hopefully around the bottom. Buy low sell high rinse and repeat
    Good to be a contrarian. When people are selling, buy. When people are buying... sell.

Mac4Lyfe

So an atheist like you is trying to lecture me on jesus? Ok no point in reading the rest of what you wrote.
    See, there you go judging wrongly again. You assume I'm an atheist. Just like you assume everyone that doesn't agree with you are going to hell.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

People that believe that Jesus is the son of some god or our saviour are also the same people that believe vaccines have microchips or graphene, that 9/11 was an inside job, that Sandy Hook was a false flag, that vaccines kill more people than covid, etc...

They're the most susceptible to be brainwashed because they're conditioned to it from a young age. Dont question anything, just believe. Faith like a child

Imagine actually believing that crap. A majority here do

Demonata

See, there you go judging wrongly again. You assume I'm an atheist. Just like you assume everyone that doesn't agree with you are going to hell.
    What religion are you? Prove me wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

So you believe that just one person there was antifa? First it was 0 by you now it's just one. If I post 10 you will say just 10. If I post 50 you will say just 50 and so on. So what's the point?
    I don't care who was there. Dumb dumbs broke into the Capitol, beat up a bunch of cops and tried to steal an election. I don't follow all you cults. Most of you protesters are cult followers. You just said you were told not to go to DC. You are a fukking follower. No one tells me where to go or what to do. I don't follow cults. Everyone at the Capitol that day because of a lie were in a cult. Get help man. Get deprogrammed. You should be ashamed to say you are a Proud Boy. Aren't you a grown ass man? Do you really have that much free time?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    People that believe that Jesus is the son of some god or our saviour are also the same people that believe vaccines have microchips or graphene, that 9/11 was an inside job, that Sandy Hook was a false flag, that vaccines kill more people than covid, etc...

They're the most susceptible to be brainwashed because they're conditioned to it from a young age. Dont question anything, just believe. Faith like a child

Imagine actually believing that crap. A majority here do
    So you believe over 65% of the usa is wrong? So you died before so you know what happens after death? "The kraken" more like "baby squid"

Demonata

I don't care who was there. Dumb dumbs broke into the Capitol, beat up a bunch of cops and tried to steal an election. I don't follow all you cults. Most of you protesters are cult followers. You just said you were told not to go to DC. You are a fukking follower. No one tells me where to go or what to do. I don't follow cults. Everyone at the Capitol that day because of a lie were in a cult. Get help man. Get deprogrammed. You should be ashamed to say you are a Proud Boy. Aren't you a grown ass man? Do you really have that much free time?
    So it would have been smarter to go in the capital even though we were told not to? You get dumber the more you talk.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Xiden did not meet his gene therapy inoculation goal this month. what happened next was xiden had to reel back and attempt pressure to get there: delta, delta
    Los angeles, mask mandate back. Other cities on the same track.
    Boris says by September, no one can enter a concert, bar, anyplace without both gene therapies in England. Proof of a negative test? no longer acceptable there
    but yes, by all means lets flood the USA with illegal aliens who are not tested. not inoculated with any of the gene therapies that xiden has billions of doses readily available

Mac4Lyfe

What religion are you? Prove me wrong.
    John 3:16

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12 (KJV)

The Name of Jesus: Salvation in That Name

Demonata

I never lie involving anything I'm a part of or sho I talk to in real life whether it's doctors,nurses,antifa,blm leaders,other political figures. I debate a lot and go to most of the big protests.

planned parenthood beaverton

First ... 2223242526 Last