48 40.68%
  • The powerful trying to keep control

70 59.32%
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump supporters are never dressed in black like that from head to toe. That is probably a Democrat pay to play hire for sure. Where is the American flag in that picture or Trump red MAGA hat?

You don't come from a Trump rally dressed in black. I know Trump supporters and that's not one of them. Fake news.
    How about this guy? Is he a democrat? Not dressed in black and with a weapon:

Grand jury indicts Woodland Park man on 6 counts related to Capitol riot

According to an affidavit, Gieswein assaulted and intimidated U.S. Capitol Police officers with a spray canister, a temporary barrier and a baseball bat, joined and encouraged a crowd of people who forcibly entered the Capitol, impeded, disrupted and disturbed the orderly conduct of business by the U.S. House and Senate, and obstructed, impeded and interfered with a law enforcement officer carrying out their duties at the Capitol.

According to the affidavit, Gieswein appears to be affiliated with the radical militia group known as the Three Percenters, which advocates for the resistance to the federal government policies it considers to infringe on personal, local and gun ownership rights.

Gieswein has posted multiple pictures on his Facebook page in which he flashes hand signs used by the group while posing in front of the group's flag and wearing the group's logo, the affidavit says.

The affidavit says Gieswein is believed to run a private paramilitary training group he calls the Woodland Wild Dogs. A patch for the group was seen on Gieswein when he participated in the insurrection, according to the affidavit.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-19-21 at 07:36 PM.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Politics
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-20-21 at 12:37 AM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8657

I believed - Trump secured the border, built a solid economy that Biden inherited and is ruining now. Trump supported Police where Dems didn't with defund police. I can go on and on.
    Biden is a disaster and so are you buddy. .. Keep supporting your liar and chief.
    Secured the border??? WTF? You have been complaining about the border for the last 10 years. You are so afraid of black and brown people, you are planning on moving to Florida because no one told you that black and brown people live there too. Secured the border? Are you fukking nuts? More people came into this country illegally under Trump than any other president. Trump inherited a solid economy too. What's your point??? Stop being a puss. You make your own destiny. Stop blaming Biden for you not being able to fill up your Yugo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and bigtymer56

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Politics
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-20-21 at 12:37 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2350

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    23 people were charged with weapons. Only one firearm but yes other weapons were there. Also didnít they smash windows and doors to get inside? Not saying world war 2 but still in line with violent protests perpetrated from a lie that the election was stolen from the former President
    It was mostly antifa and that's a fact. I even know a few of the antifa members that were there.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    It was mostly antifa and that's a fact. I even know a few of the antifa members that were there.
    You knew some of the antifa members

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Should have shot this piece of shit in the head like Babbitt and figured it our later. Nazi scum like the rest on Jan 6th.
    You are liberal trash. You will burn in hell when you die.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You knew some of the antifa members
    It's a fact. I am good friends with Sullivan's brother. His brother was the one that released the recording from inside. I have proven it already on the forum in the past. Want me to have him call you?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Trump could care less about anyone. He even stiffed the traitor Rudy Guiliani! Biden, as far as politicians are concerned, is decent.
    You probably support biden making pedophilia comments all the time and rubbing children's faces and saying he loves having kids on his lap. Also how much he sniffs them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Sure ya do

Fake news

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sure ya do

Fake news
    Let me have him calm you than. Or do you want to do a video chat? How is it fake news if I have proof? I go to most of the political debates and I'm a proud boy. How are facts fake news?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Let me have him calm you than. Or do you want to do a video chat? How is it fake news if I have proof? I go to most of the political debates and I'm a proud boy. How are facts fake news?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5029

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Secured the border??? WTF? You have been complaining about the border for the last 10 years. You are so afraid of black and brown people, you are planning on moving to Florida because no one told you that black and brown people live there too. Secured the border? Are you fukking nuts? More people came into this country illegally under Trump than any other president. Trump inherited a solid economy too. What's your point??? Stop being a puss. You make your own destiny. Stop blaming Biden for you not being able to fill up your Yugo.
    There is nothing true in this post. I hate that I wasted 20 seconds of my life reading it. .. Damn you Mac!!!

Demonata

There is nothing true in this post. I hate that I wasted 20 seconds of my life reading it. .. Damn you Mac!!!
    The left are so strange jibby. They believe opinions are facts. You should see how crazy they get at debates in person. When I was at the vp debate so many loony liberals in the crowd but trump supporters destroyed them. I had one person call the cops on me for being a proud boy, the cops got there and they said we were doing nothing wrong lol.

Mac4Lyfe

You are liberal trash. You will burn in hell when you die.
    Imagine Jesus telling someone they were going to burn in hell???? This guy is a religious nut. I'm pretty sure he's bombed a few abortion clinics. His name is Demon and he's condemning people to hell.

Mac4Lyfe

Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe

Your own words convict you Jibbby. You are getting as bad as Demonseed. You are a real Christian. Why are you lying? What's not true in my post? Aren't you planning on moving to Florida???

04-09-21, 09:47 PM
    Thread: Live thread: Trump vs biden

by JIBBBY

Replies35,263Views563,116

I'm focked.. .. I'm trying to move to...

I'm focked.. ..

I'm trying to move to Florida on a 1031 tax exchange with a commercial property and selling a home which I will get taxed up the asss now. Thor talk to me when you get a real...

03-02-21, 02:44 PM

by JIBBBY

Replies35,263Views563,116

I told you I am moving to Florida. Covid slowed...

I told you I am moving to Florida. Covid slowed me down. I'm so out of California.

This California State is being run into the ground just like NY is. Why do you think so many people are...

You haven't been complaining about illegals for a decade????

07-12-21, 07:24 PM

by JIBBBY

Replies35,264Views563,128

I don't hate Hispanics, I just don't like our...

I don't hate Hispanics, I just don't like our American Country being over run by illegals by the millions thanks to open border dipshit policy supporting Democrats like you.

I wanna live in...

You were especially complaining even when Trump was President...

04-02-18, 03:29 PM
    Thread: Mexico now aiding Caravan of 1200 illegals coming to America..

by JIBBBY

Replies40Views1,715

Mexico now aiding Caravan of 1200 illegals coming to America..

Mexico has let in 1500 South American illegals and now helping them get their way to the American border where they will be let in.. This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Trump is pissed off on...

This was 5 years ago...

01-11-16, 03:47 PM
    Thread: Donald Trump To Run For President in 2016!!!!!!!!

by JIBBBY

Replies13,179Views283,264

No it's about the steady decline of our Country...

No it's about the steady decline of our Country and society because of the continued massive influx of uneducated third world people that are bringing down our society and school systems..

One of...

09-17-15, 11:41 AM
    Thread: CNN Debate In Game Thread

by JIBBBY

Replies176Views4,581

^ Trump will be tough on illegal immigration and...

^ Trump will be tough on illegal immigration and will reduce our Nations debt.. I'm on the Trump band wagon just for that...

He's not an idiot and won't start a war or hit the nuke button.. ...

I can't even go back any further because you have so many negative posts on the subject...

I also said that more illegal people came into this country illegally under Trump than any other president. That is true my friend.

[COLOR=var(--meta-color,#7C756D)]JANUARY 20, 2021 10:01AM
    President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--authors-color,#000000)]By Alex Nowrasteh

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=var(--article-color)][COLOR=var(--article-color)]President Trump entered the White House with the goal of reducing legal immigration by 63 percent. Trump was wildly successful in reducing legal immigration. By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐​immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020. President Trump also entered the White House with the goal of eliminating illegal immigration but Trump oversaw a virtual collapse in interior immigration enforcement and the stabilization of the illegal immigrant population. Thus, Trump succeeded in reduce legal immigration and failed to eliminate illegal immigration.

I also said Trump inherited a growing economy from Obama which is true and I also said you are blaming Biden for all your woes which is also true. Just look in this thread for the truth.

[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    Points Awarded:

goduke gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

^^^ and Trump by disallowing the well educated, smart immigrants that come here legally on work visas, made us lose a lot of great talent, while letting in the uneducated, poor, illegals that Jibbby is so afraid of. Plus those illegals are the ones that vote democrat once they become legal. Dumb move by Trump again. And you're blaming Biden???

Mac4Lyfe

The left are so strange jibby. They believe opinions are facts. You should see how crazy they get at debates in person. When I was at the vp debate so many loony liberals in the crowd but trump supporters destroyed them. I had one person call the cops on me for being a proud boy, the cops got there and they said we were doing nothing wrong lol.
    I'm pretty sure they called the cops because you were being a dick. Just being yourself...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5592

Damn.....Mac is arm deep digging through the annals of SBR pulling up shit

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12121

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Lot's of work to prove JIBBBY is not quite right.
    There are a lot of discrepancies in his posts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Everyone that's been at SBR knows that he's been complaining about Mexicans for 10+ years. How the hell he can say that's a lie with a straight face is ridiculous. He lives in North Santa Monica, like who the fukk ever says North SM? He's so mad that Mexicans live near him that he's been saying he's moving to Florida for quite a while. Yet, he's still in Cali.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25811

Does he hate latinos?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5592

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Does he hate latinos?
    Mostly the Mexicans and the ones from Central America. He's cool with the rest.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Weapons were a flag, no guns. That was so called riot was a joke. Dems blew it so up!!

The only party that riots in the streets are the Democrats, they loot and set fire to buildings. Total violence. Beat up on the police also.

Trump supports are chill in comparison. That's the truth.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

Donít look like flags. And breaking in and smashing glass is just a normal ďchillĒ operation?

goduke

Trump supporters are never dressed in black like that from head to toe. That is probably a Democrat pay to play hire for sure. Where is the American flag in that picture or Trump red MAGA hat?

You don't come from a Trump rally dressed in black. I know Trump supporters and that's not one of them. Fake news.
    So Democrats paid to have people storm the capital in an election they already won? That seems pretty odd. Whatís the purpose?

goduke

Show me your source that says itís a fact. And also explain to me why they would want to be there after they won the election. It didnít benefit them

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why does Canada have no Covid now? Is it because we have less anti vaxxers?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Unrivaled 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata

Imagine Jesus telling someone they were going to burn in hell???? This guy is a religious nut. I'm pretty sure he's bombed a few abortion clinics. His name is Demon and he's condemning people to hell.
    Find me the post where I claimed I was jesus, I'll wait. Also why would I bomb an abortion clinic and risk people dying? I'm against murder unless it's defending yourself or saving someone or you are in a war overseas or something.my name like I mentioned many times is from the demonata series a book series that I like.

Demonata

I'm pretty sure they called the cops because you were being a dick. Just being yourself...
    Were you there? I'm pretty sure you weren't.

Demonata

So Democrats paid to have people storm the capital in an election they already won? That seems pretty odd. Whatís the purpose?
    It was antifa and that's a fact.

Demonata

Show me your source that says itís a fact. And also explain to me why they would want to be there after they won the election. It didnít benefit them
    How about I have his brother call you? Or the fact that he recorded inside the capital and is a known antifa member. I have even talk ed to him a few times in real life at plenty of the protests. Well for one he made a lot of money recording inside the capital. Also the goal was to make trump supporters look bad to keep people doing whatever the government says and try to help win re election by them just saying trump led insurrection blah blah when they run in 2024.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Why does Canada have no Covid now? Is it because we have less anti vaxxers?
    So covid there was as bad as usa? Also canada gets as many tourists and illegal immigrants crossing there borders daily? I seriously doubt it. You are destroyed.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7952

How about I have his brother call you? Or the fact that he recorded inside the capital and is a known antifa member. I have even talk ed to him a few times in real life at plenty of the protests. Well for one he made a lot of money recording inside the capital. Also the goal was to make trump supporters look bad to keep people doing whatever the government says and try to help win re election by them just saying trump led insurrection blah blah when they run in 2024.
    Maybe you should to get USC Philly guy or Booyah to post the video call.....you know who your starting to sound like, right?

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11286

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    If you're not smart enough to get vaccinated, you not smart enough to vote and do it thoughtfully. This is the problem with America.
    LOL, one of the dumbest posts I've read in years

First ... 212223242526 Last