Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Why would you post this.... I have a big bet on Barty and now I lost all hope.

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Usually when players get up 2-0 against Roger/Novak they start shitting their pants and have to go back to the locker room to change underwear, today Hurkacz won the third set 6-0! Does that worry you at all? If he gets up 2-0 on Novak he won't choke like the greek dude did. You thought about throwing a dime on him at +1000?

Unrivaled

The only one left who can beat Djoker is Shapovalov.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by mem5757 View Post
    Usually when players get up 2-0 against Roger/Novak they start shitting their pants and have to go back to the locker room to change underwear, today Hurkacz won the third set 6-0! Does that worry you at all? If he gets up 2-0 on Novak he won't choke like the greek dude did. You thought about throwing a dime on him at +1000?
    There's nothing left to worry about at this point since I literally have no money left to bet with & I'm just gonna check the results on Sunday without knowing anything until then.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    There's nothing left to worry about at this point since I literally have no money left to bet with & I'm just gonna check the results on Sunday without knowing anything until then.
    Barty better win the tournament. If her and the Suns win, I win 11 grand.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Djoker has had a pretty easy path so far. Nobody has pushed him at all, should have a lot left in the tank.

This is about as much of a lock as locks get barring some kind of injury.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Barty better win the tournament. If her and the Suns win, I win 11 grand.
    Best of luck!!!!.. I really hope you hit EXACTLY one of those.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Doug I think you can go over 3000 but your points will reset to 3000 once you hit pro. I may not have explained this clearly. We may want someone to corroborate though
    Can't even get through to live chat cuz of the bullshit error message even though I'm putting it in right. The SBR pro application is no help either.

Unrivaled

Best of luck!!!!.. I really hope you hit EXACTLY one of those.
    She is currently -250 to win tomorrow but I see it as more of a coin flip.

I just don't trust any women's tennis player.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

If you have less thsn 3000 points i believe you keep all the points

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Tom, I hope you do yourself a favor if you hit and buy something for yourself. Us degenerates are usually generous on our big hits with others but don't take care of ourselves than life or tilt happens and you have nothing to fvcking show for the big run. I remember you saying months ago you were going to get a sweet tv but looking at your picture looked liked you never made the purchase. Splurge and get that new recliner, bed, tv stand, tv, vacation. Fix that smashed cabinet that is a reminder of negative losses. That way when life happens which it always fvcking does you are reminded of positive mojo.

Unfortunately, speaking from experience as have run up huge numbers similar to you over the years only to piss it away like monopoly money because it is never enough. Even withdrawing it, it will just go back. Always does but at least have nice things and go places. Just within the last year alone runs up to 70k only to go for 100k, up to 35k, over 10k numerous times on 300 to 1k reups. The rush from hitting the big scores fvcks with your head for life. Your no longer content grinding out $100 bets for "fun." Limits are so low on some of the sports like Nascar/NRL/AFL and at some books in general that you don't even bother with those sports even though you can hit a high percentage.

Most of us know we can hit a high percentage of plays and think we can just get that nice bankroll and flat bet and bet "smart." Sounds easy but than the thrill isn't there anymore and we lose interest than the 1st losing week comes in and you say f\*\*k it and go back to bad habits. I am sure there is a bunch of us here at SBR with very similar stories. Truth is a high percentage of us could retire doing this shit if we had someone else in control of our account with our picks. We all can pick winners. Well, most of us. Sorry for the novel.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Tom, I hope you do yourself a favor if you hit and buy something for yourself. Us degenerates are usually generous on our big hits with others but don't take care of ourselves than life or tilt happens and you have nothing to fvcking show for the big run. I remember you saying months ago you were going to get a sweet tv but looking at your picture looked liked you never made the purchase. Splurge and get that new recliner, bed, tv stand, tv, vacation. Fix that smashed cabinet that is a reminder of negative losses. That way when life happens which it always fvcking does you are reminded of positive mojo.

Unfortunately, speaking from experience as have run up huge numbers similar to you over the years only to piss it away like monopoly money because it is never enough. Even withdrawing it, it will just go back. Always does but at least have nice things and go places. Just within the last year alone runs up to 70k only to go for 100k, up to 35k, over 10k numerous times on 300 to 1k reups. The rush from hitting the big scores fvcks with your head for life. Your no longer content grinding out $100 bets for "fun." Limits are so low on some of the sports like Nascar/NRL/AFL and at some books in general that you don't even bother with those sports even though you can hit a high percentage.

Most of us know we can hit a high percentage of plays and think we can just get that nice bankroll and flat bet and bet "smart." Sounds easy but than the thrill isn't there anymore and we lose interest than the 1st losing week comes in and you say f\*\*k it and go back to bad habits. I am sure there is a bunch of us here at SBR with very similar stories. Truth is a high percentage of us could retire doing this shit if we had someone else in control of our account with our picks. We all can pick winners. Well, most of us. Sorry for the novel.
    Good read Enikk, what I risked I'll put back in the bank & most of the winnings I'll reload into BM but I did post I would def. get this next week if I win.
    [

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Spend something decent on stuff that you'll be using man, I will thanks Hurkeles

MiDNiTe

I think Hurkeles is a big chance against Matteo, guy was a chance each fed service game and can serve rockets

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I think Hurkeles is a big chance against Matteo, guy was a chance each fed service game and can serve rockets
    I agree just cuz he's so unpredictable. He comes into Wimb off 6 straight losses including losing to Stricker on grass in Stuttgart, then he goes on this run out of nowhere. He beat a really tough field in Miami so anything is possible with this guy.

Doug tushyterror

Spend something decent on stuff that you'll be using man, I will thanks Hurkeles
    You actually got me thinking MiD, still have $800 in the bank after my UE check so should I just risk that on HH at +1300 (800/10,400) or do nothing & stand by my original bets? I'd have to take the bus out to NJ again so this would be a total pain in the ass but if he actually wins I'd obviously really regret not doing this. Then of course Shapo (winning it) could be that turd in the punch bowl to mess everything up.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Good luck man. Pulling for you. Great calls so far.

MiDNiTe

You actually got me thinking MiD, still have $800 in the bank after my UE check so should I just risk that on HH at +1300 (800/10,400) or do nothing & stand by my original bets? I'd have to take the bus out to NJ again so this would be a total pain in the ass but if he actually wins I'd obviously really regret not doing this. Then of course Shapo (winning it) could be that turd in the punch bowl to mess everything up.
    Lol you're doing great so far so trust your instincts, you've made 3 bets and they're all in the semi's

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Fuk no stand packed man this is about as good as you can ask for, Nobody left is beating Joker in a 5 setter sorry, and Mateo is favored i personally like Hurk myself against him BUT even if Hurk wins he isnt beating Joker in the finals, And Hurk did make the finals you could live bet him after he loses the first set he will be 20/1 probably at min then if you wanted to throw that 800 on him go for it. But dude this is about as good as it gets.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BigJay View Post
    Good luck man. Pulling for you. Great calls so far.
    Thanks Jay!

Doug tushyterror

Lol you're doing great so far so trust your instincts, you've made 3 bets and they're all in the semi's
    Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post

Fuk no stand packed man this is about as good as you can ask for, Nobody left is beating Joker in a 5 setter sorry, and Mateo is favored i personally like Hurk myself against him BUT even if Hurk wins he isnt beating Joker in the finals, And Hurk did make the finals you could live bet him after he loses the first set he will be 20/1 probably at min then if you wanted to throw that 800 on him go for it. But dude this is about as good as it gets.
    Make sense to stand pat since if Novak wins, I already technically "wasted" $1900 on Matteo hedging so why dump another $800? HH is +1400 on BM so I could just make a quick ** dep. but the risk is still Shapo so might as well leave it alone. ( Why does SBR put asterisks when you type the initials for money g r a m?)

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Dougy!!!

what state you live in brother ?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Dougy!!!

what state you live in brother ?
    The one that has Pleasantville in it Fidel.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Damn , everyone on the east coast
    while my crusty ass stuck in Midwest area

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

It is no wonder you don't watch. Joker goes so hard every damn point even when not necessary fvcking sliding on the grass. Insane how far he can slide on grass. Our knees and ankles hurt just watching.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Grass courts have a lot more give than you’d think. I loved sprinting up to drop shots and sliding, especially on the backhand side. Just like surfing I was a goofy footed facker. Would rarely attempt to do it the other way. There was a mental block.

Don’t waste your time or money on a hurcackz bet Doug. You are sitting in a perfect spot. If Hurk makes the finals throw a bet down on the + game line and hope for a middle. Very realistic outcome. If all you have is the 800$ just stay pat and grab your sack. Not even worth your time to spend money getting up there for a Herk lotto ticket and like you said there is still shapolov. I’d personally rather have his future than Herk. Take your own advice and log out. Honestly, go walk the Appalachian Trail for a few day then check lol

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Grass courts have a lot more give than you’d think. I loved sprinting up to drop shots and sliding, especially on the backhand side. Just like surfing I was a goofy footed facker. Would rarely attempt to do it the other way. There was a mental block.

Don’t waste your time or money on a hurcackz bet Doug. You are sitting in a perfect spot. If Hurk makes the finals throw a bet down on the + game line and hope for a middle. Very realistic outcome. If all you have is the 800$ just stay pat and grab your sack. Not even worth your time to spend money getting up there for a Herk lotto ticket and like you said there is still shapolov. I’d personally rather have his future than Herk. Take your own advice and log out. Honestly, go walk the Appalachian Trail for a few day then check lol
    Only reason I'm considering it, is this Mets. Assuming Barty loses & HH wins, then I lose everything. If I do bet the the $800 on him at +1400 at least I have 12K at BM. If Novak/Matteo win as expected I should easily be able to make up that $800 I just wasted since I'll have 36K. Shapo is the obv. variable but I gotta rule out someone to make this work. Gonna pull the money out of my bank account today but most likely I'll will wind up not doing it & hopefully not live to regret it.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

If you're that sure post your AK or HH ticket (umm..exactly)
    its not like i have several hundred on something that is hard to predict, but i got 50 on them today to win parlayed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody slides on this grass everyone playing very gingerly

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I'm a little worried about Hurkacz because he doesn't seem intimidated by higher ranked players. Reminds me of del Potro in that way. Think I'm going to take him over Berrettini.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

BARTY!!!!!! in finals!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Doug nailed these fukkers

his 2 futures will face each other and his women's bet is going to win

i can feel it in my bones

he better be top 3 this month

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

This would be an epic win. I love the balls on this kid !

Unrivaled

Barty better win!

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Amazing bet man. Epic.

Two men’s finalists and the -260 women’s final favorite.

Just amazing

First 123 Last