Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I saw it earlier today. Just sad.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15193

Should be a law, no pick up trucks allowed at country clubs.. I mean if i have to wear a belt and my hat forwards might as well step it up a notch

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nice merge threads was too lazy to look

ur article didnt' mention tho 2 dead bodies already in truck

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

After every shooting it's the same old song and dance...

Thoughts and prayers for his family and the Pinetree Country Club family," Georgia PGA tweeted.
    PGA President Jim Richerson said on Facebook the organization was heartbroken to learn of Siller's death.
    "The PGA of America sends our thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy to his family, club and the Georgia PGA community,” the post said.

When will people finally do something about all these fukking guns, instead of thinking and praying we need more doing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    After every shooting it's the same old song and dance...

Thoughts and prayers for his family and the Pinetree Country Club family," Georgia PGA tweeted.
    PGA President Jim Richerson said on Facebook the organization was heartbroken to learn of Siller's death.
    "The PGA of America sends our thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy to his family, club and the Georgia PGA community,” the post said.

When will people finally do something about all these fukking guns, instead of thinking and praying we need more doing.
    The problem is that there are just too many of them. There are more guns in the country than people.

I think for starters, we need people to start being afraid of getting caught with an illegal gun. Very harsh penalties might get the ball rolling.

Hell, there were 90 people shot over the weekend in Chicago alone.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Guns aren't the problem.

Young black men are 4% of the population and commit 56% of all murders. Without blacks we'd have gun violence rates as low as most European countries.

It's not a gun problem, it's a black problem.

White areas like salt lake city, Missoula Montana, Boise Idaho, etc... The whites have many guns yet don't behave like blacks in Chicago/Baltimore/NYC etc..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

rudy check in

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

End of thread

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Guns aren't the problem.

Young black men are 4% of the population and commit 56% of all murders. Without blacks we'd have gun violence rates as low as most European countries.

It's not a gun problem, it's a black problem.

White areas like salt lake city, Missoula Montana, Boise Idaho, etc... The whites have many guns yet don't behave like blacks in Chicago/Baltimore/NYC etc..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The problem is that there are just too many of them. There are more guns in the country than people.I think for starters, we need people to start being afraid of getting caught with an illegal gun. Very harsh penalties might get the ball rolling.Hell, there were 90 people shot over the weekend in Chicago alone.
    Yep, we let the cat out of the bag. I agree we need harsh jail times for carrying an illegal gun. But, I also believe we need to reduce the amount of guns the gun manufacturers are making and definitely stop them from mass producing assault rifles. Eventually we can reduce the amount of guns in general population. Which could/should raise the price of guns and ammo. Right now there's too much supply, so the cost is too low. If a gun cost $25k or a bullet cost $100 each, you wouldn't see too many shootings. Some will say that guys will just make their own guns/bullets, well that's why you have stiffer penalties for illegal guns. This is the first start. Less guns and more punishment.

BTW - gun violence was down versus last year 4th of July. Still too many.

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Guns aren't the problem. Young black men are 4% of the population and commit 56% of all murders. Without blacks we'd have gun violence rates as low as most European countries. It's not a gun problem, it's a black problem.White areas like salt lake city, Missoula Montana, Boise Idaho, etc... The whites have many guns yet don't behave like blacks in Chicago/Baltimore/NYC etc..
    Sorry but gun violence is usually between people that know each other. If you are white, you are most likely to be shot by a white person NOT a black person. Just like if you are Asian, Hispanic, Indian, etc., you are most likely to be shot by your own race. I haven't heard anything about this killer but I'm thinking there's a high probability that he was white since his victims were white. I could be wrong. Let's see.

No matter the stats, the problem is still the same. Too many guns in too many dumb people's hands. 1 out of every 4 people will have a mental episode in their lifetime. Do you really want that person to have easy access to guns?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

below
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 07-09-21 at 09:11 AM.

RudyRuetigger

i got lessons at this golf course

not from this pro though

they caught the guy

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

it just crazy times we are living in today

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

You just have to laugh at Mac4lyfe in these threads

Pretty much everything he says is the opposite of the specific case. Assault rifle used? No. Legally owned gun? No. Same race involved? No.

LOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and stake1

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Pretty much everything he says is the opposite of the specific case. Assault rifle used? No. Legally owned gun? No. Same race involved? No.

LOL

dlowilly

Yep, we let the cat out of the bag. I agree we need harsh jail times for carrying an illegal gun. But, I also believe we need to reduce the amount of guns the gun manufacturers are making and definitely stop them from mass producing assault rifles. Eventually we can reduce the amount of guns in general population. Which could/should raise the price of guns and ammo. Right now there's too much supply, so the cost is too low. If a gun cost $25k or a bullet cost $100 each, you wouldn't see too many shootings. Some will say that guys will just make their own guns/bullets, well that's why you have stiffer penalties for illegal guns. This is the first start. Less guns and more punishment.

BTW - gun violence was down versus last year 4th of July. Still too many.

Sorry but gun violence is usually between people that know each other. If you are white, you are most likely to be shot by a white person NOT a black person. Just like if you are Asian, Hispanic, Indian, etc., you are most likely to be shot by your own race. I haven't heard anything about this killer but I'm thinking there's a high probability that he was white since his victims were white. I could be wrong. Let's see.

No matter the stats, the problem is still the same. Too many guns in too many dumb people's hands. 1 out of every 4 people will have a mental episode in their lifetime. Do you really want that person to have easy access to guns?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

LOL
    ~~~~

Mac never allows the facts to get in the way of rambling his rigid,
    preconceived mind-set.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

LOL
    Ouch. Another burial. Yup, left wing radicals like him, always the first to start spreading False propaganda. he must cut and paste all of his BS lies from "rick" maddow
    Last edited by stake1; 07-09-21 at 11:28 AM.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Ouch. Another burial. Yup, left wing radicals like him, always the first to start spreading False propaganda. he must cut and paste all of his BS lies from "rick" maddow
    the problem is....you spend days/weeks thinking one way WILL BE RIGHT

then in a split second you find out you are wrong

your memory focuses mostly on the time you were "right"

thats how we end up with liberals in the wild

Mac4Lyfe

You missed my point. I will say it again. You are more likely to be murdered by someone you know versus a stranger. You are also more likely to be murdered near your home. Those are the facts. We can all cherry pick individual circumstances. The pro golfer apparently walked up on the crime being committed, so he would not count.

Between 2005 and 2010, 60 percent of all violent injuries in this countrywere inflicted by loved ones or acquaintances. And 60 percent of the time those victimizations happened in the home. In 2011, 79 percent of murders reported to the FBI (in which the victim-offender relationship was known) were committed by friends, loved ones, or acquaintances. And in 2009, most of the homicides for which the FBI has location data were committed in the home. Of the 3.5 million assaults and murders against family members between 1998 and 2002 (the last time such a study was done), almost half were crimes against spouses. Eleven percent were against children. But the majority of violent deaths are self-imposed. Suicide is the leading cause of violent death in the United States, and most of those self-killings happen at home.

And like I said above. White people kill white people 85% of the time. Black people kill black people 90% of the time. Your boy Spro said black people are the problem totally ignoring the real problems.

Race/Ethnicity of victim Total Race of offender Sex of offender Ethnicity of offender
    White Black or
    African
    American
    Other1 Unknown Male Female Unknown Hispanic
    or Latino
    Not
    Hispanic
    or Latino
    Unknown
    White 3,021 2,488 446 35 52 2,663 306 52 595 1,061 1,365
    Black or African American 2,451 187 2,205 15 44 2,160 247 44 81 1,040 1,330

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

The point you immediately made was gun control and white race baiting.
    Your assumptions/gun propaganda were 100% wrong. The shooter was not white. The gun used was not an assault rifle.
    You did not wait for a single fact about what actually happened. instead you premature ejaculated all your radical left, gun talking points. No shock there

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

But Mac4lyfe is always where he should be and is very astute. After all he claims to have run FEMA during Katrina or was a key figure there. That was after he was at the Northridge, Ca. earthquake and helped rescue survivors. Earlier he had a stint he claims at the nuclear testing sites in Nevada observing those. More recently he bought a Navy Seal pontoon boat after the Houston floods that he suffered through to ensure he would have an escape way out when it happens again. An expert on gun control issues I think not.

RudyRuetigger

You missed my point. I will say it again. You are more likely to be murdered by someone you know versus a stranger. You are also more likely to be murdered near your home. Those are the facts. We can all cherry pick individual circumstances. The pro golfer apparently walked up on the crime being committed, so he would not count.

Between 2005 and 2010, 60 percent of all violent injuries in this countrywere inflicted by loved ones or acquaintances. And 60 percent of the time those victimizations happened in the home. In 2011, 79 percent of murders reported to the FBI (in which the victim-offender relationship was known) were committed by friends, loved ones, or acquaintances. And in 2009, most of the homicides for which the FBI has location data were committed in the home. Of the 3.5 million assaults and murders against family members between 1998 and 2002 (the last time such a study was done), almost half were crimes against spouses. Eleven percent were against children. But the majority of violent deaths are self-imposed. Suicide is the leading cause of violent death in the United States, and most of those self-killings happen at home.

And like I said above. White people kill white people 85% of the time. Black people kill black people 90% of the time. Your boy Spro said black people are the problem totally ignoring the real problems.

Race/Ethnicity of victim Total Race of offender Sex of offender Ethnicity of offender
    White Black or
    African
    American
    Other1 Unknown Male Female Unknown Hispanic
    or Latino
    Not
    Hispanic
    or Latino
    Unknown
    White 3,021 2,488 446 35 52 2,663 306 52 595 1,061 1,365
    Black or African American 2,451 187 2,205 15 44 2,160 247 44 81 1,040 1,330
    there is a huge difference between PATRIOTS and the US Govt

I support patriots

I do not give a fukk what the US Govt says

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    But Mac4lyfe is always where he should be and is very astute. After all he claims to have run FEMA during Katrina or was a key figure there. That was after he was at the Northridge, Ca. earthquake and helped rescue survivors. Earlier he had a stint he claims at the nuclear testing sites in Nevada observing those. More recently he bought a Navy Seal pontoon boat after the Houston floods that he suffered through to ensure he would have an escape way out when it happens again. An expert on gun control issues I think not.
    Wow

We are honored to have him here in this forum I guess

RudyRuetigger

Wow

We are honored to have him here in this forum I guess
    brock is a democrat....but in the face of corona danger, he toured the country for our entertainment only

he sacrificed his life and the chance of getting this deadly disease

god bless these liberal nutjobs that are here to benefit us

i feel safer
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Mac4Lyfe

The point you immediately made was gun control and white race baiting.
    Your assumptions/gun propaganda were 100% wrong. The shooter was not white. The gun used was not an assault rifle.
    You did not wait for a single fact about what actually happened. instead you premature ejaculated all your radical left, gun talking points. No shock there
    I don't need to wait for a single fact on this incident to know we have a gun problem in this country. I don't care what color the people are or what guns they carried and if it was legal or not. This is just another case of citizens being killed and the weapon of convenience is a gun. We all say thoughts and prayers but not willing to do anything about it. Just let people keep killing our citizens.

White race baiting? WTF? Please enlighten me on that. your boy Spro said the problem with gun violence was black people. I responded it's all people and that whites kill whites, blacks kill blacks. I assumed that the shooter was white because 80% of the time a white person kills a white person. I also assumed the other 2 victims were white. I don't know, maybe they are black? WHO GIVES A SHIT. Bottom line, too many fukking guns and too many people are killed by people with guns. Black, white, red, purple. It has very little to do with race and with who you know. Now you want to debate assault rifles? Who cares? Does it matter if it was an assault rifle, a pistol or a musket? WTF?

Too many guns in this country. Too many dumb dumbs in this country. You do the math.

RudyRuetigger

in general black people need a solid home foundation

maybe you can blame that on white people, but these days you really cant

somehow white civilization is turning away from a family as well..........worst thing you can do

RudyRuetigger

by the way, since mac is here...........the big PUNCHLINE on alex jones is that frogs are turning gay

the most liberal school UC BERKELEY published the goddamn study on it

im posting it here because golf courses use atrazine regularly

Pesticide atrazine can turn male frogs into females | Berkeley News

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

wow thread deleted, very weak sbr could of moved to saloon

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You almost always know the color of the skin in the violent killings

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

very strange case, 2 people from out of state shot dead in the truck then he shoots the golf pro and flees on foot gets arrested a short time later on different charges, released and few days later re arrested charged w murder, can't wait for the dateline on this one, was it a drug deal gone bad

guy was a rapper

12 Last