Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Solid ML MVP Futures Parlay..deGrom/Ohtani..(+198)

Only DraftKings (-106, -190) allows this parlay but the prices are much better on FanDuel. (+115, -155) Only real concern is injury. Don't buy into Vlad Jr. ( Check out the home/road splits.. Voters will note that he"s basically playing in 1990's Coors Field, as for deGrom, obv. his ERA won't stay under 1.00 but he's gonna shatter the single season WHIP record & voters care about that.)

Vlad.

Shohei

Jake

Doug tushyterror

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Too many variables with this bet. If either get injured this bet is basically done. I think you can find better value elsewhere

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Too many variables with this bet. If either get injured this bet is basically done. I think you can find better value elsewhere
    Agreed but you know Ohtani is about to start getting the Trout treatment every year from voters.
    As soon as I start this thread I get my baseballs delivered. Hoping to get a radar gun next week & clock myself for the rest of the summer to see if I could get up to 85 MPH..(topped out at 84 in HS In 1994.)
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-05-21 at 12:18 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Degrom too injury prone

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Degrom too injury prone
    Besides this year, not really JJ. Generally good for at least 30 starts & that will do the trick.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Agreed but you know Ohtani is about to start getting the Trout treatment every year from voters.
    As soon as I start this thread I get my baseballs delivered. Hoping to get a radar gun next week & clock myself for the rest of the summer to see if I could get up to 85 MPH..(topped out at 84 in HS In 1994.)
    Dougy could you be the next Kurt Warner?
    From SBR Degen to MLB closer?

Are you Stevek brother?
    He is also broke and lives in hostels and thinks he’s Karch Kiraly and Jimmy Paige

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

yea i'd say NO for Degrom on MVP but 100% for Cy Young

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Dougy could you be the next Kurt Warner?
    From SBR Degen to MLB closer?

Are you Stevek brother?
    He is also broke and lives in hostels and thinks he’s Karch Kiraly and Jimmy Paige
    Too late for me knux, I'm 45. My biggest regret in life (besides Brianna), is being delusional enough to think I was gonna make the majors all the way through college. Should’ve went the tennis route.. I'm not even saying I would’ve been an ATP player but I have no doubt I could’ve at least been a solid Challenger player, (#150-200 range).. Better than whatever the fukk it is I'm doing now.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Too late for me knux, I'm 45. My biggest regret in life (besides Brianna), is being delusional enough to think I was gonna make the majors all the way through college. Should’ve went the tennis route.. I'm not even saying I would’ve been an ATP player but I have no doubt I could’ve at least been a solid Challenger player, (#150-200 range).. Better than whatever the fukk it is I'm doing now.
    We need to get you and MinnyFats to play each other..
    Have Brianna be the official for the match. Minny being the player he is will take her of your hands after the match is played …
    You win either way brotha

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    We need to get you and MinnyFats to play each other..
    Have Brianna be the official for the match. Minny being the player he is will take her of your hands after the match is played …
    You win either way brotha
    I'd be more than willing to do that..I don't know who Minny is banging but I'd be more than willing to swap should I lose.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Dougie you would’ve been fixing games pal with the mob most definitely

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

bro enough with future plays lol. get back to the daytime action