Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

We Got Storylines!

And a lot of Psychology --- any experts here?

None of these are easy, but there has to be a soft spot somewhere.

Argentina, England or Chris Paul -- how many of these have a breakthrough?! Did CP3 Celebrate too much already?

Lightning: do they want to celebrate at home? How hard will Montreal try?

Ajla Tomljanovic is about to go against a youngster who has never been here before but neither has Aijla. A lot of angles to consider here with the fearless youngster going against the vet who wants to breakthrough...In women's tennis, usually I go with the youngster in these cases...
    However, the main angle is Ajla went viral over the weekend and she loves social media-- how does this affect her nerves, especially since she will also be playing an away match??
    Last edited by Wrongside; 07-05-21 at 01:25 PM.

Wrongside

So sick of Wimbledon rain, especially how it seems to start raining shortly after a live play. Hurkacz has shown the ability to dig deep and come back in matches against some really good competition. I took him after the 3rd set and was very happy with what I was seeing in the 4th + Medvedev has a history of being terrible in 5th sets...Old man Cilic doesn't count, and starting fresh tomorrow definitely does not count!!

Wrongside

Nice to know that after giving the Ajla match ten times more thought than any wager this summer (10 minutes), I honed in on* the under...
    Of course...Don't worry, I will take that push and use it on a live underdog at 35% juice later tonight and lose by a run.....so much for analyzing...

*with expert logic