jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I wonder how the clubhouse feels about this, like if you're his teammates this would be awkward and most of his teammates are married, no doubt the wives would be saying shit, everyone is different and some people have all types of fetishes but this guy is quite a sick penetrate bordering on really wtf stuff, guy probably is on 4chan and other similar sites
    yeh have to release him

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

This story has extortion written all over it all over the place. So this slut targetted him through instagram and agreed to the sexual acts and then she went to the police saying she didn't agree to them. So if it goes to court she has no witnesses. Bauer's lawyers should get him off the hook easily. Once they start investigating they will find out that this slut was a groupie that was sleeping around pro athletes trying to cash hush money.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

guys need a slice of humble pie

jjgold

Still bad business for a team to have a guy hitting girls

real bad business

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

He is finished. Real freak, and hopefully he gets his face smashed up like that

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    He is finished. Real freak, and hopefully he gets his face smashed up like that
    yes could you imagine all these women groups at the games if he comes back??

They cannot let that happen

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

guys like bauer and deshaun watson are morons to risk career and all that money

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    guys like bauer and deshaun watson are morons to risk career and all that money
    yep anyone rich sh0uld not ever be alone with women simply not worth it today

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yes could you imagine all these women groups at the games if he comes back??

They cannot let that happen
    Exactly. He is a major distraction now, and that would just make it worse. Plus the other players that are married? You know their wives are like “don’t play with that freak”
    Guys will make errors just to screw with him
    He is done as a Dodger

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    I wonder how the clubhouse feels about this, like if you're his teammates this would be awkward and most of his teammates are married, no doubt the wives would be saying shit, everyone is different and some people have all types of fetishes but this guy is quite a sick penetrate bordering on really wtf stuff, guy probably is on 4chan and other similar sites
    What if??? This woman is a lying, money grubbing whore who set this shit all up? I'm just throwing it out there. He could be totally innocent or he could be guilty as sin. Which is why I hate these "He said, She said" cases. These athletes have to be smarter. I would wear a body cam at all times if I'm Bauer or Deshaun Watson. "What time and day did you say I fondled that woman? Hold on, let me rewind my tape"

Men and woman can be total dumbfuks in relationships.

Just google the following...

Foul: Woman Beats Herself With A Hammer To Get Her Ex-Boyfriend Sent To Jail! (Rewind Clip)

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

According to the texts, which have not been authenticated by The Times, the woman told Bauer that she “had never been more turned on in my life” being choked by him. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What if??? This woman is a lying, money grubbing whore who set this shit all up? I'm just throwing it out there. He could be totally innocent or he could be guilty as sin. Which is why I hate these "He said, She said" cases. These athletes have to be smarter. I would wear a body cam at all times if I'm Bauer or Deshaun Watson. "What time and day did you say I fondled that woman? Hold on, let me rewind my tape"

Men and woman can be total dumbfuks in relationships.

Just google the following...

Foul: Woman Beats Herself With A Hammer To Get Her Ex-Boyfriend Sent To Jail! (Rewind Clip)
    Seems like she egged it on and wanted all the pain. And then after taking the pain she realized "hey, that probably wasn't healthy" and she talked to people who convinced her she was assaulted and that was bad. Maybe not intent to set up from the start, but she's just a fukked up person.

It's kind of a gray area, I guess. I mean even if someone is "asking for it", there has to be some line. Let's say if in the process of this, choking her unconscious, he had killed her. I doubt "I just did what she asked; she loved it" would be a terribly successful defense.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    According to the texts, which have not been authenticated by The Times, the woman told Bauer that she “had never been more turned on in my life” being choked by him. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”

Luckily for Trevor now he can get off on the tried & true Katy Perry defense... Johnny Cochran voice.( If the bitch text Rawr, she nothing but a money grubbing whore.)

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Luckily for Trevor now he can get off on the tried & true Katy Perry defense... Johnny Cochran voice.( If the bitch text Rawr, she nothing but a money grubbing whore.)

RAWR!

First 123