Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    The question is in the headline...

"Woman says in domestic violence restraining order that Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer strangled her unconscious on multiple occasions during sex"

So if this is something she didn't want, why did she keep going back over and over???
    because he forced her to. he is a criminal.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

She said that the first time she and Bauer met, he used her hair to choke her unconscious. When she awoke, she said, he was penetrating her anally. About three weeks after their first meeting at his home in Pasadena, California, she agreed to return. In that meeting, she said, he punched her in the face, vagina and buttocks and left her with what doctors called "significant head and facial trauma."
    "I agreed to have consensual sex," the woman said in a declaration given under the penalty of perjury. "However I did not agree or consent to what he did next. I did not agree to be sexually assaulted."
    Pasadena police continue to investigate the alleged assaults, which took place April 21 and May 16. The ex parte order is temporary and does not allow the other party the opportunity to respond.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

CLASSIC

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

She said that the first time she and Bauer met, he used her hair to choke her unconscious. When she awoke, she said, he was penetrating her anally. About three weeks after their first meeting at his home in Pasadena, California, she agreed to return. In that meeting, she said, he punched her in the face, vagina and buttocks and left her with what doctors called "significant head and facial trauma."

"I agreed to have consensual sex," the woman said in a declaration given under the penalty of perjury. "However I did not agree or consent to what he did next. I did not agree to be sexually assaulted."

-------------------------------------------
    Sorry gold digger. You were choked unconscious, penetrated anally. Then you agreed to return. So, yes, you agreed to be sexually assaulted. WTF???

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Maybe ban him from baseball after this

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who is Trevor Bauer?

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

If what she's saying is true it can only be 1 of 2 things. He's either a repressed f@ggot which I don't think is the case or he just straight up hates women which is the most likely scenario. He talked about how is a kid he literally had no friends, was socially awkward & would just practice pitching with his father all day long (no homo). He's probably just bitter that It took him to make the Majors for girls to finally be interested in him & he's clearly taking that out on them sexually.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    If what she's saying is true it can only be 1 of 2 things. He's either a repressed f@ggot which I don't think is the case or he just straight up hates women which is the most likely scenario. He talked about how is a kid he literally had no friends, was socially awkward & would just practice pitching with his father all day long (no homo). He's probably just bitter that It took him to make the Majors for girls to finally be interested in him & he's clearly taking that out on them sexually.
    Maybe he has Aspergers or something? He's very smart! They say Paddock the Vegas mass murderer had Aspergers. They have no empathy and basically have to fake human emotions because they don't feel them.

Then the "experts" say the mentally ill are more likely to be the victim of violence then to do it themselves, but if you're choking women out and then butt p hking an unconscious woman then aren't you a little mentally off? In my mind they defeat their own argument, but I admit I'm a little crazy myself

Fred The Hammer

Hey Trevor,

I thought we were just gonna go over the gameplan?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Exactly it is either he hates women or is being set up. Wouldn't put it past the woman seeing a rich and socially awkward multi millionaire and trying to get some kind of payoff. The woman obviously has self hatred and he might have hatred for women. Either way it is not a good situation. In our degenerate society now a days Bauer could have just become a transgender MMA fighter.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

hes a little weird but he brings it on himself. he loves the attention after he does something strange

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

All I want to know is where did the release end up ???

slayer14

Dodgers have to ship him off to another team after this i think

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Exactly it is either he hates women or is being set up. Wouldn't put it past the woman seeing a rich and socially awkward multi millionaire and trying to get some kind of payoff. The woman obviously has self hatred and he might have hatred for women. Either way it is not a good situation. In our degenerate society now a days Bauer could have just become a transgender MMA fighter.

Fred The Hammer

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    All I want to know is where did the release end up ???
    Her anus, I believe

Doug tushyterror

Bauer is beyond fukked. Chances are she's not the only one & how long before she's holding a press conference with Gloria Allred/Lisa Bloom? (as well as women demonstrating outside the stadium with "Rapist/Abuser" signs). Probably just a matter of time before the Dodgers buckle under the pressure & assert his morals clause to get out of the contract. With more pics most likely coming out, I just can't see this blowing over.

Doug tushyterror

I'm sure he'll block me, but I couldn't resist just had to post this to his Twitter.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she insatiably kept coming back for more i'm going to have to try some of this out on the misses

stevek173

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I wonder if either of them are into funnel play ??

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

All the females going to be staring at him at Dodger stadium, half will stare and act terrified like he's some molester and half will be fantasising him ripping their butt cheeks in half and calling him daddy, guys in deep shit but will probably get more girls to do his hardcore fetishist

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

"I have three rules. One: no feelings. As soon as I sense you're developing feelings, I'm going to cut it off, because I'm not interested in a relationship and I'm emotionally unavailable. Two: no social media posts about me while we're together, because private life stays private. Three: I sleep with other people. I'm going to continue to sleep with other people. If you're not O.K. with that, we won't sleep together, and that's perfectly fine. We can just be perfectly polite platonic friends."

trevors rules

stevek173

Weird dude

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I wonder if either of them are into funnel play ??

Is that Benji from the Howard Stern show?.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 07-02-21 at 10:54 AM.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    "I have three rules. One: no feelings. As soon as I sense you're developing feelings, I'm going to cut it off, because I'm not interested in a relationship and I'm emotionally unavailable. Two: no social media posts about me while we're together, because private life stays private. Three: I sleep with other people. I'm going to continue to sleep with other people. If you're not O.K. with that, we won't sleep together, and that's perfectly fine. We can just be perfectly polite platonic friends."

trevors rules
    Apparently that rule doesn't apply in Trevor's bedroom.

Fred The Hammer

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He will never play again.
    He's still scheduled to start on Sunday afternoon!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

sociopath

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I wonder how the clubhouse feels about this, like if you're his teammates this would be awkward and most of his teammates are married, no doubt the wives would be saying shit, everyone is different and some people have all types of fetishes but this guy is quite a sick penetrate bordering on really wtf stuff, guy probably is on 4chan and other similar sites

Doug tushyterror

The fall cometh..

slayer14

Guy is insane to have thrown it all away like this

First 123 Last