Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

LoL, cool cool, man.
    Hey, I just want to blend in and be a part of the shit, brother. I think everyone posts to be seen and recognized, even more so when you do well, you know?! I have my own expectations and I am not competing with anyone here, just the line setters, that's all!

Magica10

Oh, and it was more than 3 plays man, MLS stuff and tennis stuff too, but yes, let's not diminish anyone for anything.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Alright magicman let's keep this ball rolling.

Magica10

MLS

Portland 0/Pk Draw No Bet +135 (2.35) V Austin

Totally trying to figure out why the line setters are making Coach Gio's club this big of a dog?

Austin has their new digs, and that's great! We already saw them open the barn and how did that go? Yeah... do you hear them? I hear them too, those are the crickets that the fans got to enjoy to open their new stadium!

Portland can take some type of result here, and the draw does nothing but push us away if need be. I am never one to sy away from a DNB at +135 with a road team who I feel is simply the better team. Austin hasn't proven a DAMN THING to me yet, and if they have gotten your attention, how? 0 - 0? and 0 - 0 again? Oh, that other 0 - 0? LOL Yeah, NO!!

Timbers get the draw or the win, regardless, so make the play!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Magica10

MLS Thursday Picks

LoL Thanks JJ... is that like a shoutout, bump thing?

How are you man? Weekend just about here!

Magica10

I hope everyone is all set for tomorrow's EURO 2020 fixtures. I posted my Youtube betting preview for all 4 matches happening for Venerdi and Sabato!

I mean, I shoot those things for a reason, and that is to help people make money betting on the beautiful game. I wanted to make sure they got 2 days worth of opportunity to get those bets in, so I hope you find your way there for those plays. I gave a synopsis of what I mentioned in it here too. so get on that shit!!

Magica10

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    I hope everyone is all set for tomorrow's EURO 2020 fixtures. I posted my Youtube betting preview for all 4 matches happening for Venerdi and Sabato!

I mean, I shoot those things for a reason, and that is to help people make money betting on the beautiful game. I wanted to make sure they got 2 days worth of opportunity to get those bets in, so I hope you find your way there for those plays. I gave a synopsis of what I mentioned in it here too. so get on that shit!!
    Al 4 team's scored today, and that cashes both of the 'Both Teams To Score' plays and the Over 2 with Belgium and Italia was splashed by the half. We'll take those all day and twice on Friday being that everything was plus money, again! I hope that helped a little.

jjgold

Good work guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Magica10

Magica10

FIFA is about to get a tweet from me... Because Belgium is the #1 ranked team on Earth? Hmm hmm, you heard my video, and I quote..."WIN SOMETHING? WIN ANY F**KING THING?" Yeah, Uh, NO!!

The best team on the planet wasn't even favored to beat ITALIA in the Quarter f**king finals of a Euro 2020 tourney, and WE TOOK THEIR ASS OUT! ... LOL

#1 <<< F... U!! LOL

jjgold

Will Spain take this?

Magica10

I wasn't kidding lol TWEET THAT! LOL penetrate Belgium and their #1 Ranking. DONE! Have a safe trip home, bitches!

Magica10

No, we will, Italia at +700 was on my board weeks ago. We got this!

jjgold

Belgium a Country of non competitors it is part of their culture

Italy and Spain tough as nails people

Magica10

Espana has plenty of issues that we do not have. FIrst of all, our back line is experienced as hell and Donnarumma is a f**king stud of studs.

Our front 3 is stupid and our mid-field is also full of experience. Now we are down to +225 to win this thing, and that leaves not much on the bone. That's why futures betting is fun when you make those calls early, because my +700 is a live mother f**ker right now! We got this dude, F**K England, F**k Espana! Forza Italia, that's it!

Magica10

Well, I posted Paraguay and the Over 1.75 on my discord and my tracker site, and certainly bet them accordingly.

Sorry I didn't post that, someone should have asked me about the Copa! I have quite a history with this tournament, going back years!

Later at 8 p.m ET? Yes, Chile has looked like dog shit so far and the ugh performance Vs Paraguay last time out sure doesn't bode well for them.

I digress, I see a 2 - 1 Brazil win, and I am posting because I see the Chile Team Total Over 0.5 goal at +140... He said PLUS ONE FORTY! LOL

I mean, I just see 2 - 1 regardless of the shit Chile has given forth so far in their results to get to this match. Obviously, when you have their recent history, they do still have a piece or two left from that, and man, respect... I hope they make this a 'this is personal mano a mano, we need to show up and give Brazil a fight to do what we can to snap their run of results. Will it be easy? F**k, come on man, trust me if I could get out there and get that goal for us? I would do it, because I actually could have done it back when I played, and that ain't no lie either. Oh, make no mistake that everyone that knows me from Larchmont / Mamaroneck / New Rochelle NY knows this dude for his playing days. Oh, I won the NAIA 1987 title with my college club too, by the way. and yes, I scored the only goal in our 1 - 0 win in the finals in Arlington, TX to secure that trophy that is sitting in their showcase today! Make no F**king mistake about it! Hmm hmm, it is cool when you can talk shit about yourself when you get the chance LOL

Anyway, 2 - 1 Brazil... play the Chile Team total or the Both to Score option if ya gots it! Out!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

EJ, you think Colombia can hang with Uruguay today?

Magica10

Euro update

Yes, yes they will both score in Danmark V Czech! And the Over flew in with it! I told you all in my video that all 8 teams will score and we are 6 for 6 thus far with one match to come...

Colombia? Hey Jay, thanks for the comment!

I do think they can hang with them. Uruguay has been sub-par thus far, and #9 is just not the answer for them right now. Not that Colombia has been exactly impressive to say the least either!

I see 1 - 1 happening. I am not fully convinced that either club can find a 2nd goal and that is why the total is 2. With that said, I do believe the 1 - 1 is coming, but the straight Over 2 is +110 or +105 at most sites.

I suggest the Both to Score and/or the Over 2. Don't play them both, obviously, because one has to happen if the other happens. No need for a combo there so pick your poison. I would opt for the BTTS because you can likely grab 10 extra bucks on the +120 instead of the 2 at +110.

Can it be 2 - 1? It will take some doing and they will produce a lot more than we have seen from either club to this point. Hopefully, now that this is QF one and done situation. The necessity to score and not just sit back and defend starts to be more pressing of a matter. Neither of these two want to go 120 minutes, and we can only sit back and hope to see a 3rd goal hit the net after we get to that 1 - 1. So, that is about how I see it unfolding. Colombia was supposed to be among the top-4 favorites to win this thing with Brazil, Argentina and remember they were top-3 supposedly when this years edition of the Copa.

It was Brazil +120 ; Arg +275 and Colombia +600 ahead of Uruguay, so this meeting you would think? Colombia should be the better squad but yet we see the lines... +140 and +280 on the 3-way is surely pointing to Uruguay on the 3-way 1x2 line.

Anyway, man, 2 goals will come and 1 - 1 is happening at worst, so I am going to play the BTTS to grab a few extra bucks out of a 1 - 1 situation. The over 2 might be all you get depending on your book, so play it.

I hope that helps.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Post plays man I miss your plays

Magica10

I just told you to take one of two plays Hawk? LOL Dude, you need to email me so I can drag you over to my discord channel. We speak to each other a lot differently on my discord. leave me your email or a way to find you somehow, if you don't mind

Magica10

HE said, "Yes, the England Ukraine Over 2.5 will still hit even if Ukraine doesn't do their part, so play that total over"

You know, what he said! Euro questions? Anyone else? Okay then!!

Magica10

Can we post screenshots?

Here are my 3 Euro 2020 competition picks today... You just gots to know!!
    Match
    Prediction & Points
    Result

[COLOR=#1F2D42 !important]Ukraine-England
    03-07-2021 21:00

Second half
    Half with most goals, Points: 2.10
    [COLOR=#1F2D42 !important]
    Open
    Match did not start.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]

Over 2.5 goals
    Over/Under, Points: 2.00
    Open
    [/COLOR]

England wins
    1x2 - 3Way, Points: 1.40
    Open
    [/COLOR]

Magica10

I guess screenshots don't work well lol

Magica10

The 3 plays I made were England to just win, more goals in the 2nd Half than 1st Half and the Over 2.5. Worked out just fine

Magica10

Magica10

Did that work?
    Attached Images  

Magica10

Hey there ya go... that's what 6 - 1 looks like at the Euro 2020 Tourney, Finally got it to work! LoL

Magica10

Remember when I was doing all of the MLS articles and match previews for BetDSI? I only did them there for 6 years! I would link to that but DSI went to shit and dismantled all of the old betting articles we were doing back in the day. Pissed me right off good! I have 2,879 articles on that site!!!

Remember when I was at Bookies.com and Gambling.com writing all of their MLS and MLS Betting articles?

DYK? Like do ya f**king know me?

MLS? Remember the books I showed you about my Italian football stuff in my Euro 2020 Youtube video? Yeah, I have another MLS book that I HAVE THE SCORES HANDWRITTEN OUT FROM DAY 1... 1996 to TODAY!! Every score, every MLS game that has ever been played? I can tell you the score and the lines for them, because I am sick like that LOL

MLS plays tonight? Ya F**KING think?

First of all, I am sorry I am late for the Columbus match, although that is just starting and Columbus and their DRAW NO BET is -105? I played that!

Secondly, Toronto is going to struggle with DC? Yeah uh NO, no they are not! Take that Toronto +0.5 handicap at even money!

Third... Montreal and Miami are going to score as many goals as you and I will tonight! That's ABOUT NONE! LOL
    Play that Under 2.5!

I will post more but I want to get this up before the Columbus match gets started

Magica10

Hey, you know Sonny Bozo? You know the dude, he sang with Cher in the 70s and now he is a keeper for Toronto? LOL

Yeah, I guess I gave him a little more credit than he deserved tonight, so I decided to let the club know how bad he is ... Tweet That!

My mother could play keeper than dude, and she's been dead 10 years now! Sorry I thought he might show up and be an actual goalkeeper tonight because the knitting group he is going to be with soon is looking for him! My god man, STINKY POO POO!

Magica10

Ready to finish the night with a bang? How about a 4th of July boom? Maybe some fireworks? Cool, I got ya!

Lines that are more than useful with none of this -150, -170 noise, if you know what I am saying!?

Houston and a wet pitch tells me that they just might both score before we even get to halftime, and lookie there... ?

The Over 1.5 in 1st H is +160... Hi, he said PLUS ONE F**KING SIXTY!! Hmm hmm! Oh, and if your rooster needs to get a little bigger, push out a BTTS in the 1st Half and slam that +320 up someone's ass! F**king 1 - 1 in your pocket and WHAM! BAM! You know the rest LoL

RSL and LA >>> Spells G O A L S if you read it the right way LoL ... Yeah, 2 - 1? Okay fine push me with my play n the Ove r3 at +105 if you must, but it is on the board just in case one of them nets a 4th for us to cash it outright.

RSL V LA Over 3 @ +105

Philly? Hi, do you see it yet? Recognize anything about their start to the season? Ever since their CCL two-legged affair with Atlanta? Motivated after a shit start to their MLS season, and it has carried over for a while now... Hey, until I see that damn team lose? I cannot fade them, and oh, hell yeah I see how Nashville is getting points so the play is on the OVer 2.5 and look at that... +110 he said! Yes, Plus money? For a 2 - 2 affair to go down in Honky Tonk land? Yes, play that over please, because you like money as much as the next dude!

Nash V Phil Over 2.5 @ +110

Magica10

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    Lines that are more than useful with none of this -150, -170 noise, if you know what I am saying!?
    Houston and a wet pitch tells me that they just might both score before we even get to halftime, and lookie there... ?
    The Over 1.5 in 1st H is +160... Hi, he said PLUS ONE F**KING SIXTY!! Hmm hmm! Oh, and if your rooster needs to get a little bigger, push out a BTTS in the 1st Half and slam that +320 up someone's ass! F**king 1 - 1 in your pocket and WHAM! BAM! You know the rest LoL
    Hmm hmm, that! 5 Minutes work for ya?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Glad you're still posting. Hope you cash well EJ. check your FB messages. Definitely not going to buy picks but...
    Last edited by JayLA; 07-04-21 at 02:23 PM.

First 123