goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

SBR favor: Find me a replay that shows close up after Bridges miss who touched ball

Need to see it. Tv refused to show any replays. This way there is transparency. Thanks to whoever can locate it.

goduke

I’ve looked and I can’t find one version that is definitive because there’s no versions that are zoomed in. How in this league can we get a zoomed in version of subscription and ayton on the sidelines but we don’t get a zoomed in version of who the ball went off with the game on the line? It just smells so dirty.
    Chris Paul nba players association leader gets a gift to the finals before retires and Giannis gets a finals for staying with the bucks. Come on now. I’m steaming

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Blame P George man

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Blame P George man
    There’s a million reasons they lost but I just want to see if that last play should have even occurred.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

So strange that the nba wouldn't show the replay, looked like it was out on Mann's tap out but it could've gone either way

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I felt refs were siding with clips when they were down mostly in game so it prob was off mann

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Bro move on. Clippers got every call. Chris Paul is in jail. He should have been playing. What the league is doing to him is way wrong. They did nothing to James when he was out partying.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Was the replay that overturned the Booker/Beverly loose ball out of bounds definitive? When 2 of the the three commentators said that wasn’t the way the rule was written? I didn’t think it was definite it was off Booker. I’ve seen more obvious plays be deemed not to be enough evidence to overturn a call.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I had clips money line, lb is correct. Scott foster was trying his best to fix that game, suns win by double digits easy if it was called fair

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Betting on hamsters running down a hallway is better than betting NBA

They try harder and you don't have to hear them whine about hamster rights

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Was the replay that overturned the Booker/Beverly loose ball out of bounds definitive? When 2 of the the three commentators said that wasn’t the way the rule was written? I didn’t think it was definite it was off Booker. I’ve seen more obvious plays be deemed not to be enough evidence to overturn a call.
    That was absolutely definitive. Mike Brey has had money on the suns in game 1 and 2, just listen to the difference in his reactions and the way he’s been announcing based on what team scores

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

since entertainment is priority though it’s best to call ball off mann even if it was off ayton since u have a last second try to determine game at that point odds heavily favor clips to win

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro move on. Clippers got every call. Chris Paul is in jail. He should have been playing. What the league is doing to him is way wrong. They did nothing to James when he was out partying.
    He’s in jail to keep the money off the suns. It’s for looks more than anything. When Leonard was announced out Paul was immediately announced out. They wanted to make sure they didn’t get as much suns money right off. Everyone would have hammered the suns to win the west if it wasn’t for the Paul announcement. This is legalized betting now, if you don’t think the nba and the books work together even more now you’re missing something
    Just look at Anthony Davis guess appearance for 4 minutes in game 6 after warming up for hours pre tip.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    That was absolutely definitive. Mike Brey has had money on the suns in game 1 and 2, just listen to the difference in his reactions and the way he’s been announcing based on what team scores
    What about Jeff Van Gundy? Lol you took the Clippers ML

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I just saw the replay and it was off of Mann. Ayton's hands was straight up. Mann's right hand knocked it out. They did review it on the sideline and confirmed. I'll upload in a second.

goduke

What about Jeff Van Gundy? Lol you took the Clippers ML
    No I have clippers series. But a rule is a rule right? Not the way the rule is written is a bad excuse for the ball not being allowed to be off booker. All I want is a video of the the last play with better replay. If it shows the right call they I swallow my anger. I wasn’t going to lose this series bet anyway after game 1 but I just want to lose it without sketchy things at the end

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I just saw the replay and it was off of Mann. Ayton's hands was straight up. Mann's right hand knocked it out. They did review it on the sideline and confirmed. I'll upload in a second.
    Link?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Beverley poked it away, but Booker touched it last by fractions of a second... They technically called it correctly, but it's the kind of call that goes unnoticed at any other point in the game until the final two minutes when they're allowed to review everything.

Mac4Lyfe

Here you go...

This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41

Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9

I didn't show where the refs were looking at it right after but they did look at it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

No I have clippers series. But a rule is a rule right? Not the way the rule is written is a bad excuse for the ball not being allowed to be off booker. All I want is a video of the the last play with better replay. If it shows the right call they I swallow my anger. I wasn’t going to lose this series bet anyway after game 1 but I just want to lose it without sketchy things at the end
    Kiss that ticket goodbye. These fukks aren’t overcoming a 0-2 deficit 3 times in a row and if they do I won’t ever watch another second if NBA basketball again. They are lucky Doncic got hurt and lucky the Jazz decided to jack up 3 after 3 after 3 in games 5 and 6.

Mac4Lyfe

Fkin Paul George. Choker.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

So basically your looking for something to bitch about? Let’s say you find an angle that shows it was off Phoenix, it’s just going to make you feel worse.

goduke

Kiss that ticket goodbye. These fukks aren’t overcoming a 0-2 deficit 3 times in a row and if they do I won’t ever watch another second if NBA basketball again. They are lucky Doncic got hurt and lucky the Jazz decided to jack up 3 after 3 after 3 in games 5 and 6.
    Obviously it’s done. You are missing the point. No point in really discussing further with you

goduke

Here you go...

This is full speed - https://streamable.com/stgq41

Now, I slowed it down - https://streamable.com/ynd9g9

I didn't show where the refs were looking at it right after but they did look at it.
    Good job! Thank you very much for doing this. I appreciate it. Yeah seeing the slow down version it does look to be off Mann. Wish they just would have showed it live but it is what it is. I lost and made a bad wager. Thanks again for taking the time to put that together
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Obviously it’s done. You are missing the point. No point in really discussing further with you
    The point is Paul George and those ketchup stains tattood on his upper arm missed two ft’s in the most crucial moment of the game and your giving him a pass.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chris Paul tested positive you dumb shit, Lebron did not.

Mac4Lyfe

Good job! Thank you very much for doing this. I appreciate it. Yeah seeing the slow down version it does look to be off Mann. Wish they just would have showed it live but it is what it is. I lost and made a bad wager. Thanks again for taking the time to put that together
    I wish George would have made the damn free throws. Not a bad wager, just bad bounce of the ball.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Yup missing 1 free throw is bad enough but missing both is inexcusable, not like this is Simmons or Giannis ffs, guy is solid at the line, probably choked away the small chance clippers had, wonder how kawhi is feeling since he chose George as his running mate

Eddy Munny

Skip Bayless still thinks it was off Ayton... Skip to 6:20 for his reaction.

goduke

Good video. I like that he called it out. I don’t like Skip but I do think the tv coverage on that play was so non existent and I’m at least glad someone put attention on it. Breys announcing has been very one sided since game 1. I don’t know if he’s betting the suns or trying to get people excited for the suns but that’s been something that’s caught my attention to

Mac4Lyfe

Skip must have betted Clippers. Or he has a tiny TV. If you slow it down it is clearly off of Mann. Ayton's hands are straight up in the air. Mann's hand is pushing the ball out of bounds right where the ball went. The ball could not go out of bounds off of Ayton's hands mathematically. ESPN showed the replay twice. The only angle they showed was a good angle. The review crew looked at the play for at least 3 minutes. I'm not sure if they had other angles but that angle was pretty definitive. They got the clock right too. The last minute of this game took forever but the refs got it right on each play. Good job by the refs. Horrible job by the Clipps. Paul George chokes on dicks.

I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get fined for his shove on Booker afterwards. Haha

goduke

Skip must have betted Clippers. Or he has a tiny TV. If you slow it down it is clearly off of Mann. Ayton's hands are straight up in the air. Mann's hand is pushing the ball out of bounds right where the ball went. The ball could not go out of bounds off of Ayton's hands mathematically. ESPN showed the replay twice. The only angle they showed was a good angle. The review crew looked at the play for at least 3 minutes. I'm not sure if they had other angles but that angle was pretty definitive. They got the clock right too. The last minute of this game took forever but the refs got it right on each play. Good job by the refs. Horrible job by the Clipps. Paul George chokes on dicks.

I'm surprised Demarcus Cousins didn't get fined for his shove on Booker afterwards. Haha
    Cousins is such a clown. I wish they would stop playing him. He has some offensive talent. But he’s such a meathead that his stupidity wipes away any skills he has and his defense is horrific

Mac4Lyfe

Cousins is such a clown. I wish they would stop playing him. He has some offensive talent. But he’s such a meathead that his stupidity wipes away any skills he has and his defense is horrific
    I have to question his basketball IQ. He was basically standing still on Crowder protecting the 3 point line? WTF? He should have been jumping up and down right in front of Crowder and the fukking rim. No way in hell should he allowed a clear line of sight to the basket. Dude looked like he didn't want to be on the court.

Eddy Munny

In the spirit of this thread, I think we need to see a close up slo-mo replay of the ball poked out of bounds that appeared to be off of Cam Payne, that, unlike the Booker replay in game two, the officials didn't stop to review despite the fact that the game was under two minutes to play.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    In the spirit of this thread, I think we need to see a close up slo-mo replay of the ball poked out of bounds that appeared to be off of Cam Payne, that, unlike the Booker replay in game two, the officials didn't stop to review despite the fact that the game was under two minutes to play.
    We don’t need to it was obvious unfortunately. Nba is on a mission. Not sure why to be honest I think bucks suns is going to take a ratings hit. Wonder if they need Chris Paul who is president of the players union to not play hardball over some sort of offseason negotiation