LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

At What Dollar Figure do you ask for a Payout?

Using a deposit figure of $200. ( no bonus or need to roll over ) $500, $1000, $2000, etc?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

1000-1500, withdraw 600ish and play with rest

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

What’s a payout?

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

For me, it's more about wanting to keep somewhat even money between my main outs.

Right now it's about 50% at bet365, 25% Pinny, 10% 5dimes and the remaining 15% spread between 4 other outs. So I'll probably move a chunk out of bet365 to other books.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

400 deposit, and when i go on a streak, cash out 1200ish and play with the rest, usually 300

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Sammy correct

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Let it ride until and unless you actually need it to pay taxes or need it to fund another book.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    What’s a payout?
    I know right, guys here love to use fancy terminology

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Go for 1k or more. I usually lose though

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

$5k.

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Thanks, I was in the right ballpark. Have $200 up to $780 and will withdraw about $500 when reaching 1k.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I’d suggest you always withdraw your original deposit as soon as you double it. If you’re just playing for action there isn’t much point in withdrawing since you will just end up re depositing jmo

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Every time I get a cash out, I go on a losing streak and re-deposit. Without fail every time.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    Using a deposit figure of $200. ( no bonus or need to roll over ) $500, $1000, $2000, etc?
    This kind of question requires far more info and reflection to answer than an initial deposit amount.

Not sure if you're looking for an answer yourself or wondering what others like to do.

Those betting and looking for success, spending a lot of time to win not much, etc, will be better off not withdrawing at the levels you listed. One mistake successfull bettors make is withdrawing and spending winnings.

The moment the bettor decides to do that he puts himself back to the beginning when he might have been on the precipice of making some real money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This kind of question requires far more info and reflection to answer than an initial deposit amount.

Not sure if you're looking for an answer yourself or wondering what others like to do.

Those betting and looking for success, spending a lot of time to win not much, etc, will be better off not withdrawing at the levels you listed. One mistake successfull bettors make is withdrawing and spending winnings.

The moment the bettor decides to do that he puts himself back to the beginning when he might have been on the precipice of making some real money.
    Exactly. I mean it depends on what you're going to do with the money and also depends on how easy/convenient it is to redeposit later. Constantly withdrawing and depositing is pretty ridiculous. Also, winners who constantly withdraw are more likely to draw scrutiny and get limited. Win regularly, withdraw rarely.

LongBall52

It was more to get an idea here . This is a book (which I won't name that I have never withdrawn from before). I'm a small player. It took awhile at 5% of bankroll to get anywhere. No fears about the money ..US book.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    It was more to get an idea here . This is a book (which I won't name that I have never withdrawn from before). I'm a small player. It took awhile at 5% of bankroll to get anywhere. No fears about the money ..US book.
    Keep it in the book, pick a reasonable and conservative unit size and keep at it for a while.

Be careful betting 5% of your current bankroll each time, that means you are using a progressive betting scheme and it will cost you money in vigorish and a raised breakeven almost every time.

My advice would be to stick to a starting bankroll percentage unit and jiggle your bet size as little as possible.

For example, say you are at $1000. Sounds like you'd bet about $50. I personally think that's a little high, but that's not my point here.
    For this example keep that bet size flat, say somewhere between $20-$50.

Say you are making $35 dollar bets. Don't change your bet size until that $1000 balance has either gone up to about $1500 or down to about $800.

With a $50 dollar bet you might up that to $1600 or $1700 and lower that drop to $700. Only at these levels should change your risk amount.

Jiggling your bet size can be expensive, you can try it for yourself...

...I’ve posted over and over again that changing you bet size is equivalent to progressive betting and it is costly.

Let’s keep it simple and get back to basics. Take a set of 21 bets; give yourself 11 wins and 10 losses. Now take any starting bankroll amount. To keep it simple, bet 5.5% to win 5% for each bet and put the wins and losses in any order you desire. After each bet, win or lose, adjust the next bet to 5.5% of the new bankroll, just like Gunshard says.

Now, if you didn’t change the size of your bets, 52.4%, or 11 wins and 10 losses would result in breaking even.

But Gunshard’s plan requires changing the size of your bets after each play, changing the breakeven point. How much it changes depends on the percentage bet, but the higher the percentage, the worse off you are. With my example, of 5.5%, the breakeven point nears 54%.

Gunshard should be thankful for discount books and vigorish, if he uses them, as his strategy raised his breakeven point, which was offset by the reduced vig.

Again, the percentage doesn’t matter; it’s easier to use 5.5% for this exercise than Gunshard’s recommended 5%, but the results are along the same lines.

Try it again and again. No matter what order you place your 11 wins and 10 losses, after those 21 bets, you always have 97.1% of your roll left.

In fact, after 110 wins and 100 losses with 5.5% bet each time, you would be down somewhere in the neighborhood of 25% of your starting bankroll....

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    For me, it's more about wanting to keep somewhat even money between my main outs.

Right now it's about 50% at bet365, 25% Pinny, 10% 5dimes and the remaining 15% spread between 4 other outs. So I'll probably move a chunk out of bet365 to other books.
    This is pretty similar to my answer. Most all of my withdrawals and deposits are simply rebalancing my accounts. Or to put cash in my pocket for retail bets for some of the tacky places. I would find it tough if I had to cashout for any reason other than to make more bets.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    This is pretty similar to my answer. Most all of my withdrawals and deposits are simply rebalancing my accounts. Or to put cash in my pocket for retail bets for some of the tacky places. I would find it tough if I had to cashout for any reason other than to make more bets.
    Bingo. The point of winning should be to grow your bankroll, so that you can grow your bankroll more. Withdraw when you're burned out and ready to quit and/or you need it to pay taxes on winnings.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

5-10k.