spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Women are attracted to any authority figure like a teacher, drug dealer, pastor, doctor, etc...

It's why Muslims keep them locked up. You think she won't stray you're a fool.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I feel sorry for all the suckers sending these guys money or else they're told you go to hell probably. That 10% tiding to crooks like these. Its just become a place for suckers sadly. Go give 10% of your money to some homeless guy/gal. Buy them one months rent at a place.....do something to help the less fortunate with that 10%........don't give it to these liars and cheats man. Serious. How dumb can people be in 2021 to send Joely Osteen more and more money?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Byron's wife:

Robin found the burner phone he was using to contact juliana zobrist with. She then told Ben Zobrist
    She's more attractive then Ben's girl. Its a strange world man. Women that are good-natured and never cheat end up with pieces of shit, and vice versa. Good dudes that would never cheat end up with sluts. Up is down. Down is up.

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    ?? No. The only contingency cases attorneys take are malpractice/ wrongful death. And in every contingency case the client fronts the 1st $40k, after that's its a 60/40 split of any settlement over $xx. Only cases with tolling arrangements w 3rd party insurers are even looked at by lawyers to risk time and effort for this.

A Civil suit for millions vs a fukkin Pastor lol, good God the guy don't have $10k I bet yet Zobrist gonna look like a clown in national media, wreck his child's mothers reputation forever, air all the family dirty laundry and have nothing to show for it.
    I'm pretty sure this may be the driving force of the whole lawsuit along with ruining the pastor's reputation. Remember he has kids and if he is a good father he wants the kids post divorce. This only helps his case with custody and it will also allow his children to see the no good skank for what she is.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Metatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    She's more attractive then Ben's girl. Its a strange world man. Women that are good-natured and never cheat end up with pieces of shit, and vice versa. Good dudes that would never cheat end up with sluts. Up is down. Down is up.
    This is what I've noticed quite a bit.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

I feel sorry for all the suckers sending these guys money or else they're told you go to hell probably. That 10% tiding to crooks like these. Its just become a place for suckers sadly. Go give 10% of your money to some homeless guy/gal. Buy them one months rent at a place.....do something to help the less fortunate with that 10%........don't give it to these liars and cheats man. Serious. How dumb can people be in 2021 to send Joely Osteen more and more money?
    Amen. I would change naive from dumb. You don’t have to insult the gullible or the fools.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Amen. I would change naive from dumb. You don’t have to insult the gullible or the fools.
    You're a good dude Bonzaii. I hear you. Yeshua commanded we help the less fortunate.....I seriously don't think he had in mind that we should be donating to Joel Osteen and his fleet of jets and his mansion. I do, however, think he'd be thinking now hey, YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER, YOU JUST BOUGHT A HOMELESS PERSON A STEAK DINNER AND PUT HIM UP IN A HOTEL FOR A WEEK.

That's where the 10% was meant to go man. 100% if you ask me. Yet, they shove it to these con-artists while homeless people suffer more and more.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    This is what I've noticed quite a bit.
    do you idiots notice how makeup and photoshop work?

the girl in the pic has it bigly

i think zobrists wife isnt special either

but to say this one is hot is a goddamn joke

her whole face is painted with photoshop you fukkin idiots

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Byron's wife:

Robin found the burner phone he was using to contact juliana zobrist with. She then told Ben Zobrist
    that face is literally photoshopped

no wonder why you idiots wake up to 2/10s

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Can you imagine ever going public if that happened to you.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Can you imagine ever going public if that happened to you.
    it shows shes bat shit crazy

why wouldnt you?

Judge Crater

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    it shows shes bat shit crazy
    why wouldn't you?
    I don't know, how about

Enter into marriage therapy with scammy preacher
    losing your wife to televangelist that you introduced her to
    tell the world for what reason exactly?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, I'd think Byron's wife is game. Surely looking for some payback-sex, right?
    I don't think anyone would kick her out of bed either. Fresh meat for someone new

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    that face is literally photoshopped

no wonder why you idiots wake up to 2/10s
    Rudy it's the new trend... lol we all being brainwahsed thinking 2's are 9's now! lol

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

You're a good dude Bonzaii. I hear you. Yeshua commanded we help the less fortunate.....I seriously don't think he had in mind that we should be donating to Joel Osteen and his fleet of jets and his mansion. I do, however, think he'd be thinking now hey, YOU ARE A TRUE FOLLOWER, YOU JUST BOUGHT A HOMELESS PERSON A STEAK DINNER AND PUT HIM UP IN A HOTEL FOR A WEEK.

That's where the 10% was meant to go man. 100% if you ask me. Yet, they shove it to these con-artists while homeless people suffer more and more.
    Absolutely, no on on this Earth should be homeless. Keep believing in Yeshua our Lord and Savior and his teachings and you'll be rewarded someday.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 06-25-21 at 05:31 PM.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I don't know, how about
    Enter into marriage therapy with scammy preacher
    losing your wife to televangelist that you introduced her to
    tell the world for what reason exactly?
    You would tell the world in order to bury the scummy preacher and especially not end up paying child support to your whore EX wife.

Judge Crater

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You would tell the world in order to bury the scummy preacher and especially not end up paying child support to your whore EX wife.
    The only factor considered for child support is the welfare of the children.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

The only factor considered for child support is the welfare of the children.
    You better believe that a judge will take into account his wife is a lying, piece of shit, whore. She can forget about alimony or custody of her kids. She is fukkked. She will end up paying him child support.

I also forgot to mention how many hottie women will look at this and sympathize with Zobrist. This guy is about to be swimming in pussy.

Judge Crater

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You better believe that a judge will take into account his wife is a lying, piece of shit, whore. She can forget about alimony or custody of her kids. She is fukkked. She will end up paying him child support.
    I also forgot to mention how many hottie women will look at this and sympathize with Zobrist. This guy is about to be swimming in pussy.
    You really have no idea how it works. Just think, why would a judge punish the children for the sins of the mother? I had a buddy who's ex was a prostitute fresh out of jail and he had to pay child support, he could not get custody as well. They only care what's best for the children, which is generally with their mom with money to care for them.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

You really have no idea how it works. Just think, why would a judge punish the children for the sins of the mother? I had a buddy who's ex was a prostitute fresh out of jail and he had to pay child support, he could not get custody as well. They only care what's best for the children, which is generally with their mom with money to care for them.
    Right. Cheating in itself doesn't really matter, unless it gives credence to the idea that person is irresponsible or puts the kids in danger, etc. Drugs and alcohol and abuse are the real issues.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

she reminds me of younger version of lady that used to be on tbn
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-25-21 at 09:01 PM.

First 123