stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Diamondbacks Snap their 17-game losing streak

Losers of 17 straight games, and having Only won 2 of their last 33 games. Tonight the Diamondbacks kicked the first place brewers asses and snapped their losing streak.
    Guess who aligned the stars, to snap that losing streak? He also incessantly, trolled Lt for his selection on the Diamondbacks today at +$107

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post

Brewers to win $750

No joke. Fredo could mush the sun coming up in the morning
    But today? He ended the Arizona 17-game losing streak

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

American Baseball is dead to me. I’ll bet on NPB or KBO before I will ever even look at another major league schedule. I might bet MiLB even but never again will I ever touch MLB ever again. Umps are worse than the NBA refs. The management in some cases is absolutely a joke. The games are painstakingly long. The season is way too damn long. The beats are immense.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153480

they finally got a win eh, they're probably drinking champagne in the clubhouse. hopefully they get drunk and begin a new streak tomorrow

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Hammer brewers rl tomorrow ?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Mush Landers never seen a favorite he didn’t like.
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave BeatTheJerk 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Morono had an unposted futures bet on brewers

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I was on this!

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I was on this!

Good call KVB things are coming together for you as a capper right now. You have the markets figured out & I commend you pal.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave BeatTheJerk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Wait until they get back on the road
    😂

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    American Baseball is dead to me. I’ll bet on NPB or KBO before I will ever even look at another major league schedule. I might bet MiLB even but never again will I ever touch MLB ever again. Umps are worse than the NBA refs. The management in some cases is absolutely a joke. The games are painstakingly long. The season is way too damn long. The beats are immense.
    i've noticed a lot of anti-MLB betting posts from you saying how it's even worse than betting on soccer and hockey. what kind of MLB bets are you use to making? do you just play full-game ML's and totals? have you ever tried only making 1st 5 innings wagers like -0.5/+0.5 RL's, or Unders with two good starters so you don't have to worry about the bullpens, things like that?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I was on this!

Well done Kvb!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    i've noticed a lot of anti-MLB betting posts from you saying how it's even worse than betting on soccer and hockey. what kind of MLB bets are you use to making? do you just play full-game ML's and totals? have you ever tried only making 1st 5 innings wagers like -0.5/+0.5 RL's, or Unders with two good starters so you don't have to worry about the bullpens, things like that?
    I have made lots of post talking down on hockey betting but this is the first time I ever said MLB was worse than hockey and or soccer. I have tried them all(sides, total, f5, run lines). Even my wins have been lucky as hell, I had a Dodgers/reds ov one day that only cashed cuz Dodgers scored 8 runs in the bottom of the 8th. Had a Dodgers brewers ov that was 2-2 in the first few innings I ended up cashing that as a result of 11 innings was still 2-2 in extras. Yesterday I live bet the Under on the Braves/Mets after the first inning and got a total of 5. was looking pretty good, 3 run bottom of the 5th, ok, just knew some bullshit was going to happen. Sure enough walk to freeman and a bomb from albies top of the sixth just so I get hosed by a run. Not even a chance to hedge really. Lost an under in Dodgers/Giants cuz Gavin Lux didn’t wear shades despite the entire rest of the infield and outfield wearing shades and he lost a fly ball in the sun that should of ended the inning, 2 runs came across as a result and I ended up losing that total by 1.5 runs. The Zach godley phantom impeding the runners path, lost that total by half a run as a result. I could go on and on. Every beat has been brutal and every win has been lucky af. Can’t stand gay ass MLB and won’t ever bet it again.

stake1

One thing that has me concerned about betting baseball right now, and it started yesterday. Umpires checking the pitchers
    Either right after the first inning or the second.
    So let's say, you bet the Bombers tonight and lay the -$270 on Cole. Cole mows down the royals in the first, then the umpires check his glove, hat, belt. They find something they view questionable, and he is gone.
    Let's say its Joe West or Asshole Hernandez, who really does not like a certain pitcher? Those are the types of awful umpires that would boot the pitcher after the first inning
    Then if Mlb verifies and rules it was "spider tack", "glue" or anything other than sweat and rosin, then Cole is gone for 10 days, and the Bombers play a man short. Cannot replace him for those 10-days

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    One thing that has me concerned about betting baseball right now umpires checking pitchers
    Just what MLB needed, another facet to lengthen a game that is already too long.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Just what MLB needed, another facet to lengthen a game that is already too long.
    You are 100% right, baseball wants to speed up games? Now this shit is going to happen in every single game, make games even longer
    I think the networks hate it too, because the games I watched last night, they covered these BS inspections, even though the inning was over, effecting the commercial break.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Lets keep that road losing streak going though this is fun

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Lets keep that road losing streak going though this is fun
    Yup, we must remember this was a home win for Zona.

They still have the biggest hurdle yet to jump, breaking that road streak.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

so they were 19-22and now 21-53? how do u keep showing up at the park every day
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-22-21 at 12:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Zona still sucks ass on the road.. I'll still ride that streak. Zona finding a little juice at home now and is to be expected. If they win again today I'll be surprised though.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/milwauk...cks-410622129/

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    so they were 19-20 and now 21-53? how do u keep showing up at the park every day
    They are a bad team, no doubt. But they made the decision to trade off top paid players.
    For 2021, they have the 19th highest payroll in baseball at $94,740,839
    Rays, Brewers and Indians all lower than the Diamondbacks, so their front office and scouting could all be looking for jobs soon

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

One thing that has me concerned about betting baseball right now, and it started yesterday. Umpires checking the pitchers
    Either right after the first inning or the second.
    So let's say, you bet the Bombers tonight and lay the -$270 on Cole. Cole mows down the royals in the first, then the umpires check his glove, hat, belt. They find something they view questionable, and he is gone.
    Let's say its Joe West or Asshole Hernandez, who really does not like a certain pitcher? Those are the types of awful umpires that would boot the pitcher after the first inning
    Then if Mlb verifies and rules it was "spider tack", "glue" or anything other than sweat and rosin, then Cole is gone for 10 days, and the Bombers play a man short. Cannot replace him for those 10-days
    Glasnow made comments about not being able to use that "stuff" anymore. I'm not for substances to be used either, but apparently it was never a concern before now a few months in they change that? I guess lots of whiners were whining about low game scores and not enough homeruns and scoring. And now........boom........stop pitchers from using that sticky-stuff so they can't spin the ball anymore. Wait until the end of the year and figure it out, not right now.

Maybe they can have skin legion testing like COVID testing to see if they are using these substances (lol). They can just start taking skin cultures right on the dam field.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1

Ken Kendrick is paying $4,511,468 per win right now

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    I've actually done better betting EURO/COPA and MLB than the hockey playoffs so far. The Islanders series has hurt me a little (so didn't touch it last night). Love betting MLB and soccer. I did exceptional in regular season hockey last month of the season. I almost wish they'd do the same format next year with games only in divisions.

In fact, I just appreciate soccer more and more as I get older. Players are much tougher than people think. And, its just an interesting game with lots of strategy. Its like chess. Even a 0-0 game can be exciting if you ask me. Starting to really love soccer as a spectator. Only played it as a young kid for one season.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

still have road losing streak going

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

the losing streak is back on, shut out after a win, too much champagne

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You are 100% right, baseball wants to speed up games? Now this shit is going to happen in every single game, make games even longer
    I think the networks hate it too, because the games I watched last night, they covered these BS inspections, even though the inning was over, effecting the commercial break.
    If they were serious about shortening the game they would utilize the already in park technology that shows what is a ball and what is a strike. You can still have the fat out of shape umps behind home plate to make the call but have a buzzer that tells them what to call. That would eliminate arguing from the players and managers. Would eliminate the times a pitcher throws strike 3 but it’s called ball 4 and the inning gets extended. Would shave at least 10-15 minutes off each game on average.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2120

Road trip!!!!
    😂😂😂

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO

3 straight L's overall

25 straight road L's

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!