lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    KD lost them the game. In OT he missed almost all his shots and shot up an air ball to end the game.
    Be quiet bro. He didn't have healthy guys helping him.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Also vitterd I know you hate Mike. He didn't do the democrat thing. It's all political for you buddy.
    Jordan is an asshole. I have no idea what his politics are. He donated a lot to BLM and other causes like that.

I think he’s an arrogant prick. But again, his greatness can never be denied. He played with pippen and Rodman as well. He needed help. Guy played for years before he even won a playoff series.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Let's move on bro. Our relationship is not about one game.
    Relationship huh?

So all this back and forth banter was just some weird foreplay?

You bout to pull the shades down and go to pound town?

I think I speak for all the other posters in this thread when I say that I feel used... Time for a cold shower.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

vitterd

KD lost them the game. In OT he missed almost all his shots and shot up an air ball to end the game.
    Lol. Where does sbr find these guys.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Relationship huh?

So all this back and forth banter was just some weird foreplay?

You bout to pull the shades down and go to pound town?

I think I speak for all the other posters in this thread when I say that I feel used... Time for a cold shower.
    Hahaha. Love you bro. Great poster. Cheers

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol. Where does sbr find these guys.
    Some people have glasses man.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    harden doesn't play any defense, pippen one of the best defenders of all time, harden just a stat guy like melo neither ever winning a ring
    If stays healthy will get a ring next year, no one was beating this team 4 times this year. Easy to say what you said in hindsight after the fact. No one will beat these 3 guys next year 4 times if they are all good to go. I'm not a harden fan but i mean if that series didn't make it super obvious what a nightmare it could be to guard those 3, i'm not sure what to say.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If stays healthy will get a ring next year, no one was beating this team 4 times this year. Easy to say what you said in hindsight after the fact. No one will beat these 3 guys next year 4 times if they are all good to go. I'm not a harden fan but i mean if that series didn't make it super obvious what a nightmare it could be to guard those 3, i'm not sure what to say.
    they won't win a title next year, won't even make the finals

vitterd

Some people have glasses man.
    Just lots of clueless people here consumed by personal hate for their own reasons. Anyone that watched that series and doesnt come away with Durant is an all time great…..simply doesn’t know basketball.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    they won't win a title next year, won't even make the finals
    if all 3 are healthy, they will win it all probably very easily. unless some other team forms a similar big 3, and they're all healthy as well. you can't predict injuries. lebron's never been injured in his entire career, but went down this year. it's just blind luck. next year, it can be giannis who goes down, you never know. just looking unbiasedly, if all 3 are healthy, no one will beat them. we're here to make money and that's probably a fact right there about a nets future unless like i said, you see lillard suddenly go to LA to team up with james and davis or something like that.

you saying no finals, hard to fathom, unless you're predicting injury. this series was a sweep with all 3. then who do they face? philly? another sweep.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Obviously no one beats nets if the big 3 stay healthy. However, this simply was never going to be the case with morono betting them to win the east

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

if all 3 are healthy, they will win it all probably very easily. unless some other team forms a similar big 3, and they're all healthy as well. you can't predict injuries. lebron's never been injured in his entire career, but went down this year. it's just blind luck. next year, it can be giannis who goes down, you never know. just looking unbiasedly, if all 3 are healthy, no one will beat them. we're here to make money and that's probably a fact right there about a nets future unless like i said, you see lillard suddenly go to LA to team up with james and davis or something like that.

you saying no finals, hard to fathom, unless you're predicting injury. this series was a sweep with all 3. then who do they face? philly? another sweep.
    don't like the team no bench no defense they will win regular season but not in the playoffs let's see

lakerboy

Just lots of clueless people here consumed by personal hate for their own reasons. Anyone that watched that series and doesnt come away with Durant is an all time great…..simply doesn’t know basketball.
    No one denied him that. That was already known before this series. Bro let me be straight with you. You have a difficulty processing things that are against your personal way of thinking. Kd won nothing with Westbrook and harden. He failed over and over. Then he joined a star studded roster. I agree with what state did. They weren't winning AGAIN without him. They did what they needed to. He should have found a way to win where he was. You know kind of like Mike did. You are probably around the same age as me but you accept these pussy ass players with no mental backbone. I don't.

Goat Milk

No one denied him that. That was already known before this series. Bro let me be straight with you. You have a difficulty processing things that are against your personal way of thinking. Kd won nothing with Westbrook and harden. He failed over and over. Then he joined a star studded roster. I agree with what state did. They weren't winning AGAIN without him. They did what they needed to. He should have found a way to win where he was. You know kind of like Mike did. You are probably around the same age as me but you accept these pussy ass players with no mental backbone. I don't.
    No one ever said Durant is Jordan. No one can be Jordan. We witnessed the one player who was the closest thing to Jordan and he was taken from us. Kobe would have won 8 championships if Stern never vetoed the Chris Paul trade. Durant is an all time great. Bucks had no answer for him. He made Giannis look like a bitch, because he was DPOY, and was scared to guard him. I've never seen someone so scared before to guard the best player after being named the best defender in the nba.

End of the day, you're going to live what another 50 years hopefully, you're not going to ever see another player like Durant walk into the NBA. I think you will appreciate him a couple decades from now after you see who comes into the league. Same thing with james. everyone hates the guy, once he's gone, nba won't be the same.

Same as when Bryant retired, I barely watched the nba aside from playoffs. Those kinds of guys rarely come around. And a guy like Kawhi Leonard is not it. Sorry. He's just nowhere near that level.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

No one ever said Durant is Jordan. No one can be Jordan. We witnessed the one player who was the closest thing to Jordan and he was taken from us. Kobe would have won 8 championships if Stern never vetoed the Chris Paul trade. Durant is an all time great. Bucks had no answer for him. He made Giannis look like a bitch, because he was DPOY, and was scared to guard him. I've never seen someone so scared before to guard the best player after being named the best defender in the nba.

End of the day, you're going to live what another 50 years hopefully, you're not going to ever see another player like Durant walk into the NBA. I think you will appreciate him a couple decades from now after you see who comes into the league. Same thing with james. everyone hates the guy, once he's gone, nba won't be the same.

Same as when Bryant retired, I barely watched the nba aside from playoffs. Those kinds of guys rarely come around. And a guy like Kawhi Leonard is not it. Sorry. He's just nowhere near that level.
    I take Kawhi over Durant. He carried a team to a championship and Durant has never been able to.

Durant an all time great? No way, can't beat a guy who can't hit free throws.

vitterd

I watch the games and the players and process it from there. You were one of those guys that said Lebron would never win a title. Now you’re a KD hater. You’re unable your put your personal feelings for the player aside.

I hate to break the news to you but anybody who knows basketball and watched KD with gold st when they won the title. Kd was their best player, he took the big shots. Westbrook is a loser, he wasn’t gonna win with him and Harden was a 6th man at that point.

Unrivaled

I watch the games and the players and process it from there. You were one of those guys that said Lebron would never win a title. Now you’re a KD hater. You’re unable your put your personal feelings for the player aside.

I hate to break the news to you but anybody who knows basketball and watched KD with gold st when they won the title. Kd was their best player, he took the big shots. Westbrook is a loser, he wasn’t gonna win with him and Harden was a 6th man at that point.
    Golden State won without him and would have won again without him.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Reggie Jackson was their best player they just didn't know it, KD not that guy.

Goat Milk

I take Kawhi over Durant. He carried a team to a championship and Durant has never been able to.
    Is that a joke? Kawhi is the definition of soft. He's missed half the games in his career. He sits out for no reason. He won a finals mvp averaging 17 a game. His career stats are garbage. Durant obliterated Leonard in a 6 minute span in the nba finals after not playing for 2 months, before tearing his achilles. I've never seen someone get so shredded in a 6 min span like that.

Kawhi will never be remembered by anyone as better than Kevin Durant. That is laughable bro.

The funny thing is, if Durant wins next year with this same team, people will say "he needs 2 other superstars to win." Am I wrong?

ThanksForTheFade

Durant an all time great? No way, can't beat a guy who can't hit free throws.
    He is an all time great. They blew out mil badly In game 2, and the series was over. Then kyrie gets hurt and it edges out the nets. Same thing happened to Lakers dude, AD rendered Booker useless then he gets hurt and all of a sudden hes dropping 30 plus a game shooting a high percentage.

Unrivaled

Is that a joke? Kawhi is the definition of soft. He's missed half the games in his career. He sits out for no reason. He won a finals mvp averaging 17 a game. His career stats are garbage. Durant obliterated Leonard in a 6 minute span in the nba finals after not playing for 2 months, before tearing his achilles. I've never seen someone get so shredded in a 6 min span like that.

Kawhi will never be remembered by anyone as better than Kevin Durant. That is laughable bro.

The funny thing is, if Durant wins next year with this same team, people will say "he needs 2 other superstars to win." Am I wrong?
    He does need 2 other superstars to win. He had Klay and Steph and now he needs Irving and Harden. These are facts bro, he can't carry a team and really he doesn't make the team around him better like a PG can.

Goat Milk

Warriors won a ring when Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love got injured. They didn't play. Warriors would not win that ring with Irving and Love playing. And that's why they lost the very next year.

And that's why Curry came up short against Toronto in the finals without KD.

Because Curry can never win anything without massive help from the universe, in the form of injuries and KD going to his team.

He's proven time and time again that he can't carry the load.

Curry didn't even make the playoffs this year bro.

Kobe took the worst starting roster in NBA history to game 7 against a stacked suns team. Worst starting roster of all time, in any era.

vitterd

You must not have watched. KD was their best player and go to guy when they won. They are now playing in play in games.

lakerboy

No they needed him

Goat Milk

He does need 2 other superstars to win. He had Klay and Steph and now he needs Irving and Harden. These are facts bro, he can't carry a team and really he doesn't make the team around him better like a PG can.
    You can't win a ring without superstars. All these teams that are doing good in the playoffs now are doing it off injuries. You can't predict that. Bucks would be going home if those 2 played. Me and you both know that. And the series would be very quick. Same deal out west for the suns if lebron and Ad don't go down.

So what do you do? Just be a lillard or giannis type, and keep playing the playoffs hoping guys get injured so you can get your ring? Because Leonard never wins that ring if durnat and thompson don't get hurt. We also both know that.

And then what?

You have no choice but to team up nowadays. Or else just stay with your team and pray for an injury to other teams.

Unrivaled

You must not have watched. KD was their best player and go to guy when they won. They are now playing in play in games.
    With a shell of their former team.

lakerboy

I took the nets in game 6. Did kd close it out? How many game 7 did Jordan Allow? One? Two? Did he lose any?

ThanksForTheFade

This is kind of the half truth. It is negligible to omit the warriors depth with that team. They had Livingston, david west, and looney having a good year. Not to forget klay, too.

Now they have Andrew Wiggins retarded ass.

Unrivaled

You can't win a ring without superstars. All these teams that are doing good in the playoffs now are doing it off injuries. You can't predict that. Bucks would be going home if those 2 played. Me and you both know that. And the series would be very quick. Same deal out west for the suns if lebron and Ad don't go down.

So what do you do? Just be a lillard or giannis type, and keep playing the playoffs hoping guys get injured so you can get your ring? Because Leonard never wins that ring if durnat and thompson don't get hurt. We also both know that.

And then what?

You have no choice but to team up nowadays. Or else just stay with your team and pray for an injury to other teams.
    I predicted the Nets would be injured before playoffs started. Their big 3 are all soft and kept getting injured all year.

Lebron and AD were injured throughout the year too.

Not unpredictable at all.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Kawhi won a championship with just Fred Van Vleet and Nick Nurse. That has to count for something

Even if Warriors lost Durant, they still had two superstars plus an all-star so I don't know how you dismiss what Kawhi did that year

lakerboy

You watch the games lol. That means nothing guy. You still took the bucks today. At least that's what you told us. You did that because you thought the nets didn't have enough. I would NEVER have faded Jordan after he won titles.

vitterd

I took the nets in game 6. Did kd close it out? How many game 7 did Jordan Allow? One? Two? Did he lose any?
    You compare everyone to Jordan? Lol. Jordan took 6 years to make the playoffs and didn’t win anything until Pippen arrived. Jordan and Pippen are 2 top 50 players of all time…..he needed help.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Kawhi won a championship with just Fred Van Vleet and Nick Nurse. That has to count for something

Even if Warriors lost Durant, they still had two superstars plus an all-star so I don't know how you dismiss what Kawhi did that year
    Thank you.

Kawhi has a better legacy than Durant.

Goat Milk

Jordan was 1-9 without pippen in the playoffs. Never won anything. Durant should have won this game but didn't. To come off an achilles tear and assert himself as the best player in the game, as giannis himself said, is a miracle. I've never seen anyone in sports come back from a torn achilles like that. So there's your toughness. I do not believe a player like Leonard would return from an achilles, the worst injury in sports. His career would be over.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Goat hates it when a star team don't win. Most people are happy but he loves all star guys.

First 12345 Last