pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    regression?
    They hit at about 30-32% rate so we are trending towards the right direction now.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 06-18-21 at 05:03 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The hit at about 30-32% rate so we are trending towards the right direction now.
    Not going to be long before the ship is righted and possibly swaying the other way.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

I bet that small like 195 for draw at 60 minute mark. Not bad got +150. A bell rang off in my head that it was going to happen. Alien implants probably............lmfao.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    You really have to have a gameplan and know what you are looking for before the game begins and you really can maximize this.

There are some swings, and there always will be.
    That's exactly right. Go into every game with a plan. If this happens, I'll do this, etc. I thought today if that England game was tied at half (zeros) I'd bet for the scoreless draw. I caught it 15 minutes late because I was busy but still got it. My plan for the first half was if Scotland scored first, then I would put something for England at pick em'....Always have a plan for what you like. And like goat I think said, the more you watch and know about the players the more advantage you have.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

England such trash, I knew it. People think this team will beat France or Belgium? Lol. Hilarious.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    England such trash, I knew it. People think this team will beat France or Belgium? Lol. Hilarious.
    Longest season with most games. Scotland was desperate. England players are exhausted. They had 4 teams in the final four of Europe and 3 in the actual finals. This tournament mean nothing to them bro. They will be ready for the world cup next year in November.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you don't understand how pool play works in these tourneys don't bet them. Pool play is bet differently than league play. England didn't have to win today and Scotland didn't want to lose.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 06-20-21 at 07:51 PM.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    ...England didn't have to win today and Scotland didn't want to lose.
    Oh snap.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Exactly my sentiment. They are trying to make this the world cup but the weaker teams aren't up to snuff. The world cup when it goes to 48 in north America in 2026 will be a huge problem for competitiveness.
    One other thing, on the Euro giants vs the minnows. Think about Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the USSR being dissolved. That created a lot of smaller nations w/ small populations.

Czech/Yugo/USSR could field powerful teams. Now that talent is spread amongst several nations.

Credit to these teams for competing. Consider how impressive it was Croatia to make the world finals w/ a population of 4Million.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    One other thing, on the Euro giants vs the minnows. Think about Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, and the USSR being dissolved. That created a lot of smaller nations w/ small populations.

Czech/Yugo/USSR could field powerful teams. Now that talent is spread amongst several nations.

Credit to these teams for competing. Consider how impressive it was Croatia to make the world finals w/ a population of 4Million.
    Yugoslavia was stacked with talent. The team at Italia 90 had some all time players. USSR had some good teams in the 80s. Croatia made the semifinals at France 98 as well.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Gonna see a couple draws tomorrow. Ukraine-Austria and Russia-Denmark

nickfolker23
    kickers ;(
    nickfolker23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

0-0 Austria-Ukraine comping up

Goat Milk

Longest season with most games. Scotland was desperate. England players are exhausted. They had 4 teams in the final four of Europe and 3 in the actual finals. This tournament mean nothing to them bro. They will be ready for the world cup next year in November.
    England not winning the world cup. They have no one.

lakerboy

England not winning the world cup. They have no one.
    You missed my point. I'm not saying they win the world cup. They are third favorite though even though they have no one.

Goat Milk

You missed my point. I'm not saying they win the world cup. They are third favorite though even though they have no one.
    I get your point but these little club finals mean nothing compared to representing your country in the euro cup once every 4 years in terms of legacy. If that's the case then Messi is the best player of all time by a long mile with no one even in his rearview. To me, and its just my opinion, the world cup, then the euro cup, are the two biggest resume builders in soccer. No one ever gonna remember that messi won x amount of club titles and scored 1 million goals. They'll remember his Ballons tho and that he went to the WC finals, and also won a gold medal at the olympics, and lost 3 finals in the copa.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Ukraine need to score a goal some how they look hapless and useless

lakerboy

I get your point but these little club finals mean nothing compared to representing your country in the euro cup once every 4 years in terms of legacy. If that's the case then Messi is the best player of all time by a long mile with no one even in his rearview. To me, and its just my opinion, the world cup, then the euro cup, are the two biggest resume builders in soccer. No one ever gonna remember that messi won x amount of club titles and scored 1 million goals. They'll remember his Ballons tho and that he went to the WC finals, and also won a gold medal at the olympics, and lost 3 finals in the copa.
    For the casual fan no doubt the big tournament is where its at. For the real soccer fan the best competition is in the European leagues. Legacy is huge for sure but look at Paul Pogba. He is useless in the EPL.

First 12