Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Durant: 48 min, 16/23, 49 pts, 17 boards, 10 dimes, 3 steals, 2 blocks.

Durant just showed these little youngins on the Bucks why he has 2 finals MVPs. Bucks roster loaded, Harden playing at 20%, no Irving, and this guy single handedly destroys them.

Take notes Giannis. This is what a real all time great looks like you fukking bum.

Goat Milk

One of the great playoff performances in nba history.

Reminds me of Lebron vs. Boston in 2012 in a must win game 6.

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15343

Giannis a loser. Guards the white guy instead of KD, turns it over with a chance to tie, and shoots FTs about as well as Shaq. Overrated

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

And doesn’t make one all NBA team it’s a joke

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

is KidBizcit gonna come in here and crap on goat and KD ?????? dude a ghost today

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Giannis a loser. Guards the white guy instead of KD, turns it over with a chance to tie, and shoots FTs about as well as Shaq. Overrated
    He's very overrated. He was the DPOY last year, and he can't even guard KD in the 4th quarter at least?

He's a fukking loser bro.

This is why Durant is a champion and Giannis is a nobody who wins regular season awards.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Giannis is a joke. Not an all star.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Giannis is a front runner. Zero clutch genes. A robot without heart.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

goat i might get off the sidelines and take Clippers ML tomorrow then if that cashes follow that up with Nets ML in game 6

what do you think?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Durant just showed these little youngins on the Bucks why he has 2 finals MVPs. Bucks roster loaded, Harden playing at 20%, no Irving, and this guy single handedly destroys them.

Take notes Giannis. This is what a real all time great looks like you fukking bum.
    I’m not a KD fan whatsoever. I think he has pulled some soft ass moves in his time. Particularly joining the warriors but ya know what? He showed more heart tonight than the entire Bucks roster and damn near every guy in the league. Have to tip your cap to him and say “you are the man, proceed with destroying these clowns.” No play on the game but the critics can kiss his ass tonight and when he closes Thursday.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’m not a KD fan whatsoever. I think he has pulled some soft ass moves in his time. Particularly joining the warriors but ya know what? He showed more heart tonight than the entire Bucks roster and damn near every guy in the league. Have to tip your cap to him and say “you are the man, proceed with destroying these clowns.” No play on the game but the critics can kiss his ass tonight and when he closes Thursday.
    well there's one vote for nets gm 6

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Going to GS was a bitch move, but Durant was the best player, by far on that team. Curry should have 0 rings. He won a ring because Irving and Love didn't play in the finals with Lebron that first year.

Curry is one of the best players of this entire generation.

Durant is one of the greatest players of all time. Possibly top 10.

We can hate on KDs antics all we want, but he's the most unguaradable player we've ever seen since Kobe in his prime.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    goat i might get off the sidelines and take Clippers ML tomorrow then if that cashes follow that up with Nets ML in game 6

what do you think?
    Not sure yet, I can't determine that just yet. What I do know is that if Irving and Harden were 100%, this series would be 4-1 easily.

And guys on here were pounding the bucks series price BEFORE Irving and Harden got hurt.

Lmfao.

Don't forget that I said the Bucks would win both games at home.

I do not knee jerk react.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Damn 48 minutes... Durant and the Nets were all in on this game.

Harden played 45 despite the fact he had all the mobility of the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz.

They knew they were cooked if they didn't bag this one.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

get this guy some rogaine

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Not sure yet, I can't determine that just yet. What I do know is that if Irving and Harden were 100%, this series would be 4-1 easily.

And guys on here were pounding the bucks series price BEFORE Irving and Harden got hurt.

Lmfao.

Don't forget that I said the Bucks would win both games at home.

I do not knee jerk react.
    I've been on sidelines for nets series ... didn't knee jerk react for nets series after game 2... line on game 3 was shady... after nets won i still stayed off nets again ... but pretty much think after this that nets won't let it go 7

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

let's see what he does in game 7

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    let's see what he does in game 7
    go watch highlights of game 6 bucks vs raptors

i think bucks do that again thursday

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Going to GS was a bitch move, but Durant was the best player, by far on that team. Curry should have 0 rings. He won a ring because Irving and Love didn't play in the finals with Lebron that first year.

We can hate on KDs antics all we want, but he's the most unguaradable player we've ever seen since Kobe in his prime.
    Absolutely... all true. I think GSW financially has paid off massively for him so he wins. It’s probably unrealistic to think a guy is going to be with one franchise anyway. Tonight was a performance for the ages.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

go watch highlights of game 6 bucks vs raptors

i think bucks do that again thursday

bucks by double digits in game 6

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

So we’re using injuries which are a part of the game for why players shouldn’t have won a championships? What if we said curry should have won a second championship if the nba didn’t help lebron win a title in Cleveland by suspending Draymond? See how this game works. You can’t just pick and choose moments or injuries to fulfill your narrative
    Why didn’t Durant step up in game 4? 9-25, 1-8. Where was the champ then? It’s helps having harden on the floor even as decoy I guess because no one in the nba wins by themselves in this era and Durant showed what he can’t do in game 4. But if it serves your narrative to pick one game only to suck him off I understand

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So we’re using injuries which are a part of the game for why players shouldn’t have won a championships? What if we said curry should have won a second championship if the nba didn’t help lebron win a title in Cleveland by suspending Draymond? See how this game works. You can’t just pick and choose moments or injuries to fulfill your narrative
    Why didn’t Durant step up in game 4? 9-25, 1-8. Where was the champ then? It’s helps having harden on the floor even as decoy I guess because no one in the nba wins by themselves in this era and Durant showed what he can’t do in game 4. But if it serves your narrative to pick one game only to suck him off I understand
    The NBA suspended Draymond for one game. Curry had three chances to win the title last I checked, Draymond was only out 1 game. Curry didn't do it.

You're not going to be perfect every game. I said the Bucks would win both games at home if Harden didn't play.

Curry has missed more big shots than I can count.

Durant is out there playing with a bum team. Nets invested everything into three superstars. Not all stars. Three superstars. 2 of them are down, and look what he's doing. Hate on him all you want, doesn't change facts.

Facts are he is getting dangerously close to top 10 of all time. You can like it or dislike it, point is you are witnessing a once a lifetime player that will not come around again as long as we are alive.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The NBA suspended Draymond for one game. Curry had three chances to win the title last I checked, Draymond was only out 1 game. Curry didn't do it.

You're not going to be perfect every game. I said the Bucks would win both games at home if Harden didn't play.

Curry has missed more big shots than I can count.

Durant is out there playing with a bum team. Nets invested everything into three superstars. Not all stars. Three superstars. 2 of them are down, and look what he's doing. Hate on him all you want, doesn't change facts.

Facts are he is getting dangerously close to top 10 of all time. You can like it or dislike it, point is you are witnessing a once a lifetime player that will not come around again as long as we are alive.
    He might be there already

Doncic needs to take notes that kid a stat machine but cannot lead a team to victories

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Greatest playoff performance since Jordan flu game.... ​Period!!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

He pulled it off

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

weird how if green didn't go 7/8 on 3 pointers... or if the bucks would've hit a 3 to go ahead on that last possession, the entire narrative would've been different

guys/teams/coaches are the greatest ever or worst ever, based on whether or not a shot or two go in

Goat Milk

The last player to score 48+ points while playing all 48 minutes in a regulation playoff game?

Kobe Bryant.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

The last player to score 48+ points while playing all 48 minutes in a regulation playoff game?

Kobe Bryant.
    so you're saying kd is gonna rape someone and then die in a helicopter crash?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    He should b charged w rape after what he did to the bucks last night ...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Was Kobe charged with rape?

The answer is no. So your statement is false.

Why do you speak out of your ass?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Reminded me of him at Texas the way he dominated 4th quarter. Was like he was just a level above of everyone else.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

is KidBizcit gonna come in here and crap on goat and KD ?????? dude a ghost today
    I’ve been in court for 3 days. You do realize we saw nearly an identical performance last year by a 21 year old European right? Not a vet who has experience in a plethora of big games, a kid barely old enough to drink. Did Floaters in the Milk make a thread about that? Nope. Guy only touts the players he a fan of like he f***** 12. He’s in awe of another grown man. It’s absolutely pitiful.

https://ibb.co/C14NBJt