Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    gluten free, drinks 5 to 7 gallons of water with salt, takes every vitamin and mineral, has never eaten bread or pizza
    Actually his parents own a pizza restaurant and used to eat all the time before learning we was celiac.

Have to give him credit, I tried a non gluten diet and lasted only a few days.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11464

Guy is smart too. Very good at anticipating shots and putting ball back in the most strategic place possible. He gets people off balanced all the time and doesn’t need to be super powerful. Also very clutch. Seems to play his best when it counts. Like Brady.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

He's one of the most intense athletes of all time for sure in terms of regimine

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I know his secret. He ate a big 24 oz ribeye in the locker to get some protein in his body. It will do miracles to a vegan.
    I verified this to be true

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Can't drink that much wayer..water intoxication

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    gluten free, drinks 5 to 7 gallons of water with salt, takes every vitamin and mineral, has never eaten bread or pizza
    man that has to be boring, I am sure that will end when career is over

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

I think he expended less energy playing 5 against Tsitsipas than going hard to win it in 3. Didn't even look like he was sweating.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    PEDs in tennis seems pretty pointless, it can maybe have some benefits, but as others have said considering how mental the game is, the game is not being dominated by your sterotypical athletes that can hit hard, run fast amongst other things. So if you can hit harder, run faster, it isnt the whole picture. Every player can smack balls, run fast, hit 200 km/h serves and have the same access to sport science when on the Pro Tour. It's the little 1%ers that the best do .
    Most of the other players who had links to PEDs and who copped suspensions and had results like Petr Korda and Marin Cilic didn't last long anyway so these guys are something special.

Djokovic is easily the most clutch player in the modern game, and on par with Nadal at least in the current era for mental strength. And PEDs has nothing to do with that. Likewise with a guy like Sampras before them.

BUT I can understand the link to Nadal and PEDs considering how some pointed out how big his body was at a young age, 17, 18, 19. You look at him in his first Wimbledon Final and he's 19, and then go back and look at Djokovic when he was 20 and he was way smaller and skinnier then Nadal.
    Not only that but there was that whole Operation Puerto ordeal that is still unfinished where the Spanish Courts were permitted to destroy dozens of blood samples of athletes, notably cyclists, and from my understanding, some tennis players as well. Since been overturned I think? Hence why it's ongoing.
    Alberto Contador for example one, and cycling for example is probably one where PEDs probably do have an effect considering the repetitive motion of the sport.

Even still with the above, I think Nadal is just an extremely well coached guy who has a really really good Plan A, but a not as great plan B who's fine tuned and adjusted his game over the years to be better on all surfaces.
    Cycling is one of the dirtiest sports with nearly all the top cyclists being on something. They don't typically take steroids though, it's more EPO and blood doping which are good for endurance

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Cycling is one of the dirtiest sports with nearly all the top cyclists being on something. They don't typically take steroids though, it's more EPO and blood doping which are good for endurance
    I'm glad they went above and beyond to clean cycling up and even Lance Armstrong, who some never believed to be as good as his Tour De France wins claimed and called he was was on something despite everything and all his negative tests. But stuff like that, track sports, swimming, yeah it's a bit easier to notice.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

plant based diet

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I know his secret. He ate a big 24 oz ribeye in the locker to get some protein in his body. It will do miracles to a vegan.
    Works for me!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Works for me!
    eat a salad

no more red meat

fruits veggies seafood

pescatarian

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Djokovic took a big shit, was 10 pounds lighter and the rest is history.

First 12