why doesn't op like jewish people

and what exactly is a good jew ?????
    Jj is a good Jew.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    "I'm so stupid I argue with statistics" -Vitterd

Hey idiot, go have another meeting with some of your racist friends scumbag. PA Hitler. LOL.
    You were banned here for racism. You have black people.

Stats!! Lmao!! You don’t know anything about basketball. Nobody in the league takes Jokic over embid. Just stupid great white hope fans.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lmao. It always makes me wonder if people like you have ever watched a game before. Embiid is currently getting triple teamed by Atlanta…..Jokic had to contend with nothing in 2 series and just got swept.

They are not even close skill wise. Jokic can’t defend Dlowilly.
    Your fake wife gets triple teamed sometimes in the Sixers locker room.

What does getting triple teamed on offense have to do with defense and your silly assertion that Jokic basically plays no defense compared to Embiid, which is directly contradicted by statistics? Gawd you're stupid.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Philly home boys opinions in this discussion are skewed.

For the record I have not said he's not the best center.
    I have not said anything either way.

Notice I have not debated that he's not the best, I want to know why people think he's the best.
    Eh… I’m objective when it comes to Philly teams. I can realize who is the best and who isnt. Embiid is the best center in the league and it’s clear cut. Yes, he has injuries, that’s not a secret but he’s only missed one playoff game.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Some player called Luka doncic a "phuckin white boy" and didn't get suspended or punished.

The fact that they think blacks need special protections is ironically white supremacy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Has he ever played a full season since 2014 seven years ago since he entered the league?
    no..when healthy he is more dominant than shaq was

vitterd

Your fake wife gets triple teamed sometimes in the Sixers locker room.

What does getting triple teamed on offense have to do with defense and your silly assertion that Jokic basically plays no defense compared to Embiid, which is directly contradicted by statistics? Gawd you're stupid.
    I’m confirmed and verified by 5 pros. You are confirmed for asking for other posters kredit cards.

You can’t find one single person in the world that thinks Jokic plays defense. Clearly you don’t watch basketball. Jokic hollow stats mean nothing. He was just played to a draw by Deandre Ayton.

Embiid is way better and actual basketball people laugh at somebody like you thinking otherwise.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I know Vit, I was just funnin' with you.

My question was directed at Goldy.

If Embid has never, as in ever played a full season, why would one lay ridiculous -400 (4 to 1) on him winning the MVP if he can never finish a season, or at very best play a full season.

That's something Corky would do, lay 4 to 1 on a player who has MVP potential but will never win an MVP because he won't play enough games because of injury.

I'll go one better.
    If Corky ever did lay 4:1 on Embid winning the MVP and lost the bet because he missed the last 28 games or so he would blame his loss on the injury, and I'd be like "Well Corky you knew he was injury prone before you made the bet, it's your fault, not his"
    And then (hypothetically of course, of course) Corky would respond to me "Dumb shit, he would have won if he didn't get hurt"
    And I would say something like "Yeah, I'm a dumb shit, just not the dumb shit who made that loser bet"

I know this first hand, I got the same routine when he bet the stupid Knicks no to make the playoff prop bet.
    I explained to him "that's not a good bet based on the standings, games left, etc.
    So after proving out the math and after the Knicks indeed made the playoffs he says to me "they're trash, Atlanta crushed them in the playoffs"

And I said to him "I never said the Knicks were all that" I just said they will make the playoffs, now Corky if you had bet to make the playoffs but get ousted in the first full round, they yeah, you would have won, but that wasn't the bet"

Vit?
    Would you lay those odds on him winning a MVP award know Embid's fragile history?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’m confirmed and verified by 5 pros. You are confirmed for asking for other posters kredit cards.
    Pros? Who, Phillybetslips? LOL that guy is a proven liar (caught altering betslips) like you and was the one who started the lie about me asking posters for kredit cards that you ran with. Plus he has vowed never to hire a black man. That's your verification!?

The more you open your mouth the more the stuffing falls out you tattered forum pinata. LOL

Now post away, puppet!

"Stats don't matter, I'm right" -PA Hitler Vitterd

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jj is a good Jew.
    They ain't making Jews like Jesus anymore.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Throw the jew down the well
    So my county can be free!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know I am going to regret this, but here goes anyway.

What is the basis of your claim that Joel Embid is the best center by far in the NBA?
    Embiid is better at everything than Jokic than passing. He is a far more efficient scorer, better defender, and a better rebounder.

You can win a championship with Embiid as your best player, you can’t with Jokic. Every year in the playoffs Denver goes as far as Murray not Jokic takes them, just like last year you dumb shit.

thomorino

Has he ever played a full season since 2014 seven years ago since he entered the league?

Probably not and every time they are playing we have to hear " waiting on embiid status". Books probably hate the guy more then anyone else.
    He played a full season last year you dumb shits. This season was a record short turn around so he was rested in spots.

He is a different person and player now than he was a couple years ago, he is married and he settled down and matured. His conditioning is far better now.

The problem in Philadelphia is Simmons can’t shoot, it’s not Embiid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

You guys sucking on Embids nuts make me laugh, I doubt he gets out of this series before he is fully injured and sitting out the rest of the playoffs. Embid is MR. GLASS..

dlowilly

So Embiid and Anthony Davis walk in to a bar. Bartender says, "Somebody go ahead and call an ambulance" Heh

thomorino

If Embid has never, as in ever played a full season, why would one lay ridiculous -400 (4 to 1) on him winning the MVP if he can never finish a season, or at very best play a full season.

That's something Corky would do, lay 4 to 1 on a player who has MVP potential but will never win an MVP because he won't play enough games because of injury.

I'll go one better.
    If Corky ever did lay 4:1 on Embid winning the MVP and lost the bet because he missed the last 28 games or so he would blame his loss on the injury, and I'd be like "Well Corky you knew he was injury prone before you made the bet, it's your fault, not his"
    And then (hypothetically of course, of course) Corky would respond to me "Dumb shit, he would have won if he didn't get hurt"
    And I would say something like "Yeah, I'm a dumb shit, just not the dumb shit who made that loser bet"

I know this first hand, I got the same routine when he bet the stupid Knicks no to make the playoff prop bet.
    I explained to him "that's not a good bet based on the standings, games left, etc.
    So after proving out the math and after the Knicks indeed made the playoffs he says to me "they're trash, Atlanta crushed them in the playoffs"

And I said to him "I never said the Knicks were all that" I just said they will make the playoffs, now Corky if you had bet to make the playoffs but get ousted in the first full round, they yeah, you would have won, but that wasn't the bet"

Vit?
    Would you lay those odds on him winning a MVP award know Embid's fragile history?
    He played a full season 2 years ago dumb shit, as I said this season was a record short turnaround from last season.

vitterd

Pros? Who, Phillybetslips? LOL that guy is a proven liar (caught altering betslips) like you and was the one who started the lie about me asking posters for kredit cards that you ran with. Plus he has vowed never to hire a black man. That's your verification!?

The more you open your mouth the more the stuffing falls out you tattered forum pinata. LOL

Now post away, puppet!

"Stats don't matter, I'm right" -PA Hitler Vitterd
    Uscphilly, Booya, Manny24, Pimike. All sold guys and pros. They all verified me. You lose again.

Stats!!! Lmao!! Westbrook averages a triple double and 2/3 of the league wouldn’t take him for a 2nd round draft pick. Please stop talking sports. You’re an idiot.

You did ask to borrow a kredit card to go pro, just like you cheated at sbr trivia. You’re a broke loser.

vitterd

I'll go one better.

Vit?
    I would not. Only because he gets rest. He’s a much better player than Jokic but was penalized for missing games. His worth shows because the sixers were 11-12 without him. But too hard to bet him for mvp because of the way they vote. Hell, LeBron should have 10 mvp’s but doesn’t
    Last edited by vitterd; 06-14-21 at 02:57 PM.

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Embiid is better at everything than Jokic than passing. He is a far more efficient scorer, better defender, and a better rebounder.

You can win a championship with Embiid as your best player, you can’t with Jokic. Every year in the playoffs Denver goes as far as Murray not Jokic takes them, just like last year you dumb shit.
    Oh right, Murray did carry Denver past Portland in the first round - DUMB SHIT!

CJ

He is a different person and player now than he was a couple years ago, he is married and he settled down and matured. His conditioning is far better now.
    Is that what you need? The right man to tame you, so you'll finally settle down and quit being so emotional all the time? You're a lot like an overly-sensitive woman in that way

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Oh right, Murray did carry Denver past Portland in the first round - DUMB SHIT!
    Is that what you need? The right man to tame you, so you'll finally settle down and quit being so emotional all the time? You're a lot like an overly-sensitive woman in that way
    You are a dumb shit.

Murray has been better than Jokic every year he’s been healthy.

CJ

You are a dumb shit.

Murray has been better than Jokic every year he’s been healthy.
    you've said A LOT of very, very, very stupid things and made A LOT of very, very, very bad NBA picks - but this is up there for being the absolute dumbest thing you've said. At least dumbest thing today.

thomorino

you've said A LOT of very, very, very stupid things and made A LOT of very, very, very bad NBA picks - but this is up there for being the absolute dumbest thing you've said. At least dumbest thing today.
    Murray has been better than Jokic every year in the playoffs dumb shit.

thomorino

I’m talking about urge playoffs you dumb shit.

stevenash

He played a full season 2 years ago dumb shit, as I said this season was a record short turnaround from last season.
    He missed 30 games two years ago.
    Philadelphia played 94 games in 2018-2019 (82+12)
    He played 64 of 94

68% < 100 %

I didn't say he was the best or not but...

Has he ever won a defensive player of year award?
    A scoring title?

Has he ever led the league in any category, defensive, offensive, anything?

I just want to know the basis of your statement he's the best center in the NBA

Before you start foaming at the mouth I didn't say he wasn't the best (I didn't say he was either)

stevenash

Murray has been better than Jokic every year in the playoffs dumb shit.
    But Chris Paul is the 'real' MVP of the playoffs, followed by Leonard, Mitchell, and Embid.
    Or Paul, the Leonard, then Embid if you want, but Paul is the MVP of the playoffs right now.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I'm not sure how this thread turned into an embiid thread.

CJ

I’m talking about urge playoffs you dumb shit.
    Yes, I know you have the "urge" to blow every guy on this forum. What is your point?

thomorino

Yes, I know you have the "urge" to blow every guy on this forum. What is your point?
    You are a dumb shit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

thomorino

He missed 30 games two years ago.
    Philadelphia played 94 games in 2018-2019 (82+12)
    He played 64 of 94

68% < 100 %

I didn't say he was the best or not but...

Has he ever won a defensive player of year award?
    A scoring title?

Has he ever led the league in any category, defensive, offensive, anything?

I just want to know the basis of your statement he's the best center in the NBA

Before you start foaming at the mouth I didn't say he wasn't the best (I didn't say he was either)
    But Chris Paul is the 'real' MVP of the playoffs, followed by Leonard, Mitchell, and Embid.
    Or Paul, the Leonard, then Embid if you want, but Paul is the MVP of the playoffs right now.
    70 percent of games is a full season. Jokic has never led the league in any category including scoring so your attempted point is dumb as usual.

Stats by themselves are misleading and often inaccurate dumb shit, I’m not a philly fan either. Embiid is a better player than Jokic and it’s not close. Embiid is the best athlete to play the center position since Olajuwon.

Embiid is a superstar Jokic is a star. Again, you can’t win a title with Jokic as your best player, he’s a number 2 on a championship team, embiid is a 1.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

time to lock this thread, we have games

stevenash

I'm not sure on why or how all threads in this place gets hijacked.
    I still say SBR is a quality site, but seems like 80 percent of all threads get derailed.

For instance, and maybe because it was a specialty website dealing only with baseball when I ran (helped run) the old baseball dot com site threads rarely got hijacked.

Oh well, for the most part (hijacked or not) the content in this one ain't bad.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I'm not sure on why or how all threads in this place gets hijacked.
    I still say SBR is a quality site, but seems like 80 percent of all threads get derailed.

For instance, and maybe because it was a specialty website dealing only with baseball when I ran (helped run) the old baseball dot com site threads rarely got hijacked.

Oh well, for the most part (hijacked or not) the content in this one ain't bad.
    You can literally point to like two posters, every time, every thread.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    time to lock this thread, we have games
    I'm still making bets. I can do two things at once.

First 123456 ... Last