goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I got the vaccine bro, but I still think Covid is completely exaggerated.

Again, there are risks to getting it which is what I'm saying.
    Maybe but at the moment the risks are very small and have been treatable. But life is a risk. We all wake up and could die from numerous things. Let’s be happy that things are getting better and the world is opening up.
    People everyday want to talk about conspiracies, the government is controlling us, fight with each other but don’t realize that if people, just average people knew how to get along with each other and reach compromised views a lot of good things can happen.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

unapproved by anyone emergency use experimental injection

some of you guys are painfully weak minded

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Vaccine

I'm 330 pounds 50...5 foot 8..I still will never take this shot..too many issues. I'd rather go out much less..I already hardly do

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Less then 1% of the population die from Covid. Younger people and healthy people is almost 0%..

It was nothing more then a bad flu bug. You ain't shooting a needle in my arm for that crap. Can't believe the economy was shut down over this garbage for a year..

Old and fat people should get the vaccine now if they want. That's what I think!!! End of story.
    It’s really incredible

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Two doses of vaccines is equal to 15.5 alcoholic drinks per day in terms of long term health.....that’s a lot
    Did not take shot so have not researched what can be done to omit or reverse somewhat the various side effects of the vaccines moving forward for those that made mistake and took one or two shots.

Moving forward there should be more info coming out on how to deal with this for those vaccinated.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

No way in hell will I take the shot! Probably higher risk of getting shot than dieing from covid.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No way in hell will I take the shot! Probably higher risk of getting shot than dieing from covid.
    If under 50 and healthy the vaccine is far, far, far more deadly than COVID......

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Thousands have died from the vaccines to date .
    Yes, 1000s of deaths. Here it is :

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Yes, 1000s of deaths. Here it is :
    ......and many NOT reported.

Whats happening is DISGUSTING with these poison shots

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Move to Covid/Vaccine subforum.

We have games.
    Nor Covid. China Virus. Youre welcome. All Lives matter.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Emergency use gene therapies causing all kinds of pain and suffering

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But what did you want to do? So in your world we do nothing because you said covid is just the flu right? Well clearly your opinion was not going to change the reality of what was going on. They weren’t going to say oh Unrivaled said it’s the flu time to open everything up. So with that being said now what should people do? Keep the world closed and not take the vaccine? Start riots arguing to open things up? Civil war? Which one of these methods was truly going to help the world? A couple of those options might lead to a world that no one really wants to be a part of. Day to day living could have changed completely. People just don’t get it. You got lucky people took that vaccine for you. They helped you be able to go back to living a normal life. You can be scared to take the vaccine but celebrate the people who were brave for you. That were selfless and wanted to help you get back to a normal life. You may be scared but they may have been to but guess what? They were brave and said don’t worry Unrivaled we got you we will risk it so that you can live a better life.
    How about we do nothing, like Florida, and everything stayed the same, and all the #s were the same as every other State, because the whole thing was horseshit to begin with.

Every liberal State would have been financially wiped out had Biden not stuffed his Stimulous thru, that bailed those Govenors out from the ridiculous shut downs that killed the economy and cost many their jobs.

Florida, outside of Miami Dade, which did do a mask mandate & curfew, had very little business loss and economic impact was minimal and had an infection and death rate right in the middle of the Country's stats.

Why can a liberal ever just look at the facts and admit they were wrong? Admit they overreacted? Admit that experimental juice not tested or studied long term could be dangerous and Admit that healthy people aren't societies problem, unhealthy people are, and we should stop catering policy to the weak, stupid and poor.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

If under 50 and healthy the vaccine is far, far, far more deadly than COVID......

You deniers just spout complete lies all the time.

Notice how no one here feels the need to berate people that they should get the vaccine? Only you guys who are (rightfully) embarrassed at your own selfishness and lack of community spirit.

You should be more embarrassed to be seen to be berating others over what they do. Why do you care?? lol

Here is all you guys need to know to prove how wrong you are.

300 million vaccinated - About a dozen people reported as possible deadly isues with it.

33 million reported as infected with Covid - About 600k people dead.

You guys must have your heads up your bums to keep spouting you stupid lies that vaccines do not help and are dangerous.

Go ahead and claim that the downturn in new cases in Florida is because they did nothing again. Need another laugh.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Saloon this bitch

Optional

Anyway, the good news is that 300 million Americans think you guys are wrong and have chosen to be vaccinated.

That's why the situation is coming under control.

That's most people from both parties.

You guys should be thanking them for doing the righgt thing so you lot of loud mouth know nothings can sit on your asses, make up lies, and cry like babies you won't be taking it.

Just make your own choice and STFU like everyone else for gawds sake.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

MinnesotaFats

I don't think the facts are anything to laugh it, what's funny is that we've been looking for a cure for aids, cancer, herpes, etc for 50 years, yet 300mm people can't tell me what they just shot into their veins, yet they believe it cured a world epidemic in under 6 months, now that's funny!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_pa...ort_latest.pdf

10.4 million people in Florida have been vaccinated per latest report which is about 45% of the population. But according to the anti-vaccers the downturn in cases is because covid is not harmful..it's just a bad cold or a mild flu.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You should be happy that other people decided to not be scared like you and had the courage to take the vaccine. If they hadn’t the economy and all the luxuries you enjoy would be shut down for another year. Give credit where it’s due. People are looking out for you while you trash them on this forum.
    When was the last time you did something in life that was for the betterment of society or that was selfless? You could learn from some
    I already had Covid and have the antibodies personally first off. Secondly I gave $100 to charity to become PRO on SBR unlike you.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself son.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I don't think the facts are anything to laugh it, what's funny is that we've been looking for a cure for aids, cancer, herpes, etc for 50 years, yet 300mm people can't tell me what they just shot into their veins, yet they believe it cured a world epidemic in under 6 months, now that's funny!
    What is funny is that you need people to tell you what they shot in their veins (it is not actually shot in the veins) where you can easily find this information online:

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA,lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassiumphosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_pa...ort_latest.pdf

10.4 million people in Florida have been vaccinated per latest report which is about 45% of the population. But according to the anti-vaccers the downturn in cases is because covid is not harmful..it's just a bad cold or a mild flu.
    ...or, like the flu, it's simply run its course. Because if there's 22mm people in Florida and 10mm are vaxxed, we'd still have 12mm left to get sick (more than 40 other States) yet this 'thing' has just run its course.

If it was a real threat to the population, then the vaxx would have been mandatory for Military, 1st responder, government employees, medical and judicial. It'd be mandatory for a bus driver, all Uber drivers, you're FedEx guy, every restaurant worker, the industrial butchers or the dairy plant.

It's not. In fact, there was a Story about 2 weeks ago stating less than 20% of Military personnel worldwide will voluntarily take the vaxx.

So if the vaxx is all that you say it is, why is it not required for our food chain? Our military? Our transportation operators or our medical caregivers?

There's only 2 answers- it's useless or the Covid isn't really the devil we made it out to be.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

What is funny is that you need people to tell you what they shot in their veins (it is not actually shot in the veins) where you can easily find this information online:
    Pavy, I came back to America to get the vaccine. I got my first shot a few days ago. I’m glad you are a supporter of it ! Hope all is well with you!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Anyway, the good news is that 300 million Americans think you guys are wrong and have chosen to be vaccinated.

You guys should be thanking them for doing the righgt thing so you lot of loud mouth know nothings can sit on your asses, make up lies, and cry like babies you won't be taking it.

Stay classy liberal. Blaming the right like usual...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Pavy, I came back to America to get the vaccine. I got my first shot a few days ago. I’m glad you are a supporter of it ! Hope all is well with you!
    Good for you Illini. The vaccine is a saver. Hope all is well with you in San Fransisco!

Optional

Stay classy liberal. Blaming the right like usual...
    Sheesh... are all these anti-vax people right wingers???

Never would have guessed that. Thought I was just blaming the cry babies!

Labels are for the prols mate. Wear yours with pride!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

...or, like the flu, it's simply run its course. Because if there's 22mm people in Florida and 10mm are vaxxed, we'd still have 12mm left to get sick (more than 40 other States) yet this 'thing' has just run its course.

If it was a real threat to the population, then the vaxx would have been mandatory for Military, 1st responder, government employees, medical and judicial. It'd be mandatory for a bus driver, all Uber drivers, you're FedEx guy, every restaurant worker, the industrial butchers or the dairy plant.

It's not. In fact, there was a Story about 2 weeks ago stating less than 20% of Military personnel worldwide will voluntarily take the vaxx.

So if the vaxx is all that you say it is, why is it not required for our food chain? Our military? Our transportation operators or our medical caregivers?

There's only 2 answers- it's useless or the Covid isn't really the devil we made it out to be.
    It is still voluntarily issued. This is the priviledge of living in the US. You have the freedom to decline it for your own reasons.

You make a call and determine what is good for you. But if you don't take it don't blame the people who take it. The more people take it, it is actually better for you as you are now walking around people who are protected against it and you have less change of catching it.

Demonata

Sheesh... are all these anti-vax people right wingers???

Never would have guessed that. Thought I was just blaming the cry babies!

Labels are for the prols mate. Wear yours with pride!
    Well I just believe in freedom and not a Democrat that just does whatever the government tells you to do. The crybabies are the one's begging you to wear the mask or get a vaccine.

Demonata

Good for you Illini. The vaccine is a saver. Hope all is well with you in San Fransisco!
    Fake news

Optional

Well I just believe in freedom and not a Democrat that just does whatever the government tells you to do. The crybabies are the one's begging you to wear the mask or get a vaccine.
    I very much believe in being able to make our own choices and respecting those of others too.

Almost old fashion hippy type thinking I am so far into live and let live thinking.

Plus I don't assume those 300 million Americans who have been vaccinated at least once only did as they are drones who do everything they are told.

The vast majority people are about as smart as everyone else on average, and capable of making choices the same as you and me.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Your definitely brainwashed, stick to cypto

masr

Minnesota Fats for President

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Opti only 150 million have been vaxed in the US. 300 million shots were given but this is for 2 doses per person. The majority of the Trump backers don't take the vaccine.

masr

Remember they are saying you all need a booster shot in the future and they still don't know why?
    Good luck with that

Optional

Opti only 150 million have been vaxed in the US. 300 million shots were given but this is for 2 doses per person. The majority of the Trump backers don't take the vaccine.
    Ah your right.

I thought 300 million people seemed high.

Still 150 million people is still near 50% of the population already and makes it one of the most successful uptakes in the Western world.

First ... 567891011 ... Last