masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    I just wanna say...
    I have a 4 game parlay
    Sixers, W'sox, Dodgers, Suns..
    Fuk Covid..

I just want to say Thanks to everyone for the debating and entertainment tonight
    Which ever side your on...
    left or right
    vaccinated or not
    Just live life..take care of your family.
    Good luck this weekend with your bets
    God bless
    Last edited by masr; 06-11-21 at 11:46 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Kind of like Covid for most people.
    You do realize the reason for the vaccine isnt because everyone is going to die from Covid right? The rate that covid spreads is the reason for the vaccine. Will most people heal from it? Yes. But some wont and while those wont it spreads so easily, which can cause issues with bog down facilities, etc. You should thank the people that decided to take the risk and get the vaccine because even if you sit on a forum and spout off about this, the country was not going to go back to normal without this vaccine and the people who decided to take it. Show some gratitude because now you can live your life normally and you dont have to wear a mask or worry about restrictions.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Yes!
    Signed,
    Jon Rahm

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    People are lining up to get this thing. I don't get it.
    What was the alternative? Dont get it and keep everything shut down. It has been a year and we have too much debate and contention in this country to work together and get this to a point where things werent going to be shut down without something like this. Everyone on the forum can act big and tough but the simple fact is none of them were going to change the restrictions because 99% of them are keyboard warriors. So lets thank the people who lined up. They are brave and doing an incredible civic duty so many can go about their life.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I don't get what's going on. Not one person at the Cubs game had a mask on. This thing is far from over. Covid is in the bottom of the 2nd inning ,we have a long way to go.

flyingillini

My 3rd day back in America and as I swipe on tinder 50% of the girls have "vaxxed" in their profile. Is "vaxxed" the new term people use now on tinder?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Yes, usually if their living in the city vaxxed is on their profile.

Suburban & country chicks just posting slutty pix per usual, no vaxx needed

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You do realize the reason for the vaccine isnt because everyone is going to die from Covid right? The rate that covid spreads is the reason for the vaccine. Will most people heal from it? Yes. But some wont and while those wont it spreads so easily, which can cause issues with bog down facilities, etc. You should thank the people that decided to take the risk and get the vaccine because even if you sit on a forum and spout off about this, the country was not going to go back to normal without this vaccine and the people who decided to take it. Show some gratitude because now you can live your life normally and you dont have to wear a mask or worry about restrictions.
    Interesting, I thought the reason for vaccine was that it lessens the severe symptoms in vulnerable people.

They didn't even know it would lower spread until a few months ago.

Seems the narrative changes from week to week and the libs are always ready to buy whatever they are selling.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I don't get what's going on. Not one person at the Cubs game had a mask on. This thing is far from over. Covid is in the bottom of the 2nd inning ,we have a long way to go.
    Covid is done man give it up. Masks are simply virtue signalling and nothing more.

flyingillini

Covid is done man give it up. Masks are simply virtue signalling and nothing more.
    I don't know the mask culture here . I just arrived in the US after 8 years and it's a totally different country . I was expecting something different to see here.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    What was the alternative? Dont get it and keep everything shut down. It has been a year and we have too much debate and contention in this country to work together and get this to a point where things werent going to be shut down without something like this. Everyone on the forum can act big and tough but the simple fact is none of them were going to change the restrictions because 99% of them are keyboard warriors. So lets thank the people who lined up. They are brave and doing an incredible civic duty so many can go about their life.
    Well said.

MinnesotaFats

Just a reminder...

Florida never shut
    Florida no State mask mandate
    Florida #s same as every other State
    Texas opened soon after, same #s

The fact that just 100 days into a Democrat Presidency masks aren't needed anywhere is not because of a "vaxx". This was a wealth transfer, biggest theft in history, and a political coup.

It is because the Covid scenario was political, the media hyped it, and the #s stand as proof. If Florida were an outlier I'd side w the libs. It's not. Florida proved the shut downs, the masks, the vaxx, etc is all horseshit. People died with Covid, not because of Covid.

Get the jab if it gives you peace of mind, doesn't bother me, but just look at the #s and then ask yourself how come this isn't required stuff in the military and if 6mm people died 'of covid' shouldn't every fukking doctor or nurse or hospital staffer or mortician be dead by now too?

Holding up a vaxxed card for a picture is just stupid and empty signaling. If you're going that route get a medical history chart too...I wanna know if you've had chlamydia herpes, trich, gonorrhea, etc.

That's actually useful information.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

CNN is a little worse...
    They gave Jeffrey Tobin his job back after jerking off in front of his female colleagues on a live zoom
    Top that!!
    And they sh*tcanned Rick Santorum because they couldn't handle the Republican point of view! That's the Comedy News Network at its finest!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

People still wearing masks are the best! Biden supporters who are brainwashed and need serious psychiatric care...

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Just a reminder...

Florida never shut

The fact that just 100 days into a Democrat Presidency masks aren't needed anywhere is not because of a "vaxx". This was a wealth transfer, biggest theft in history, and a political coup.

It is because the Covid scenario was political, the media hyped it, and the #s stand as proof. If Florida were an outlier I'd side w the libs. It's not. Florida proved the shut downs, the masks, the vaxx, etc is all horseshit. People died with Covid, not because of Covid.

Get the jab if it gives you peace of mind, doesn't bother me, but just look at the #s and then ask yourself how come this isn't required stuff in the military and if 6mm people died 'of covid' shouldn't every fukking doctor or nurse or hospital staffer or mortician be dead by now too?

Holding up a vaxxed card for a picture is just stupid and empty signaling. If you're going that route get a medical history chart too...I wanna know if you've had chlamydia herpes, trich, gonorrhea, etc.

They announced the vaccine a day or 2 after Trump lost lmao.

I agree though it is virtue signalling. Many people have died with Covid. Fewer have died because of Covid. For most it is sniffles at the most like a cold.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    People still wearing masks are the best! Biden supporters who are brainwashed and need serious psychiatric care...
    You could tell these people that jumping off a cliff reduces your risk of Covid and they would all jump...

Classic liberals and democrats love being told what to do and collecting other peoples money.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

If you haven’t gotten the vaccine, I totally understand why you would feel that way and respect your decision. It’s time to open things back up fully one way or the other though and if you get covid and die that’s on you. If you are vaccinated why do you give a hoot about someone else’s choice? You are in the clear if it works. penetrate it

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Mac, is there anything you haven't done? Anything you aren't an expert on? Anything you haven't seen? Any woman you haven't been with?

Asking for a friend.
    guy has more stories than Wells Fargo Plaza

Houston is deeply ashamed to have him

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

The cdc said.The inflammation to the heart it very rare.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    The cdc said.The inflammation to the heart it very rare.
    So is anything happening to you even if you contract Covid.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

People that get the vaccine are clowns...letting the government dictate their lives

masr

Just a reminder...

Florida never shut

Well said

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    People that get the vaccine are clowns...letting the government dictate their lives
    The government doesn't dictate your lives. Getting the jab is a personal choice..same as wearing a seatbelt or a helmet when riding a bike. You may have to pay a small fine if you get caught but at the end of the day getting the jab, wearing a seatbelt, or a helmet is a personal choice.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    If you haven’t gotten the vaccine, I totally understand why you would feel that way and respect your decision. It’s time to open things back up fully one way or the other though and if you get covid and die that’s on you. If you are vaccinated why do you give a hoot about someone else’s choice? You are in the clear if it works. penetrate it
    It's the liberal way of thinking. Like the "151 genders". They won't be satisfied until every single person accepts that there are hundreds of genders.

You are a bad person if you don't agree with their delusional thinking.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The government doesn't dictate your lives. Getting the jab is a personal choice..same as wearing a seatbelt or a helmet when riding a bike. You may have to pay a small fine if you get caught but at the end of the day getting the jab, wearing a seatbelt, or a helmet is a personal choice.
    The Governments with universal Healthcare are, in fact, dictating the lives of their citizens.

Every time a federal dollar is allocated for something in your State, there is a string attached. It is federal blackmail.

You know why DUI is .08 everywhere and not .10 or .12 any more?

Why seat belt laws are written into legislation (yet unenforceable)

Why 21 is the drinking age and 21 is the smoking age?

It's because of medicare/ medicaid costs and the insurance actuaries. These law changes. The tightening of these laws are all a result if the Federal Government withholding highway repair funds from States that wouldn't comply.

Exact same thing in Bidens transportation Bill. You don't get the $$ if you don't allocate x% to light rail or mass transit, if you don't send busses Orr build more dense housing in white areas, etc.

The Federal Government dictates and controls EVERYTHING with a dollar attached to it.

Amazingly, liberals keep wanting larger Federal Government, yet watching the universal insurance countries still struggle w shutdowns is amazing. This is a political policy that liberals still advocate for, yet it's failing in every Country & State.

The less Federal Government, the more freedom & money & happiness you'll have.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So basically what you are saying there shouldn't be any seat belt laws, speed limits, DUI limits because the government is trying to control people's behavior. So you are perfectly OK with someone being drunk and driving 125 mph and killing your family in a collision because everyone should do as they please. And the interstates, bridges and roads shouldn't be built or policed or maintained by the government because Uncle Sam shouldn't be telling people where the roads should go. Everyone should be free to drive in dirt private roads and pay if they want to go from point A to point B.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Just a reminder...

Florida never shut
    Texas opened soon after, same #s..
    Fatty you as an individual are over your head again.

I know a lot of it, including counterarguments, will likely be out of the economic scope that you will understand Fatty, but you should see UCLA's Anderson Schools report on NPI's and health and economic outcomes.

It cover 2018-19, Scandinavia, and the US 2020 pandemic action.

You'll probably focus on unemployment, I'm not sure you know enough to understand GDP and how that relates to "economy".

Minny your perception of numbers is like your reporting on the basic straightforward testimony in the Chauvin case. You are listening or reading fringe stuff, or editorialized material, when the numbers and facts are actually available for everyone to see.

Good Luck sorting all this out Fatty.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It's not a vaccine
    Then what the fuk is it weirdo?

masr

Watch..regarding vaccines

Pay attention jag off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So basically what you are saying there shouldn't be any seat belt laws, speed limits, DUI limits because the government is trying to control people's behavior. So you are perfectly OK with someone being drunk and driving 125 mph and killing your family in a collision because everyone should do as they please. And the interstates, bridges and roads shouldn't be built or policed or maintained by the government because Uncle Sam shouldn't be telling people where the roads should go. Everyone should be free to drive in dirt private roads and pay if they want to go from point A to point B.
    My God. How did you get that from what he wrote? Talk about putting words in someone's mouth.

themike78

Watch..regarding vaccines

Pay attention jag off
    Sorry. I don't watch you tube conspiracy theory vids you fukin moron. lol

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Last month, Vaers had over 118,000 adverse event reports from the "emergency usage gene therapy"
    EU system has over 330,000 adverse events for those taking the "gene therapy"

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

thread needs more t*ts

masr

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Sorry. I don't watch you tube conspiracy theory vids you fukin moron. lol
    Then what the fukk you asking for fagget

themike78

Then what the fukk you asking for fagget
    Hey dipshit. You said it's not a vaccine. I simply asked you what the fuk it is and you can't answer me. All you say is to watch some weirdo video. Go fuk yourself you piece of shit. Sorry but I will take my doctors advice rather then listen to a retard on sbr. Lol.

First ... 3456789 ... Last