Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

CDC holding emergency meeting as vaccines are being linked to heart inflammation

Wow guess I'm not the only one who had this issue right after taking the Pfizer vaccine.

Why would someone young and healthy want the vaccine? Incredible that some people want this to be mandatory.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

I heard this but they said issue is easily treatable and goes away in a few weeks.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

Are you young and healthy?

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Are you young and healthy?
    Not anymore.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

I didn't get one and dropped the mask at work late May

actually, I haven't even had the common cold going back to march 2020... I linked that to OTHER people who usually fat, gross, dirty, never wash hands... cough everywhere being afraid of the virus and wearing a mask and washing hands more often or coughing into elbow last ....

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I heard this but they said issue is easily treatable and goes away in a few weeks.
    Yea bro easily treatable. Only a bitch cant handle a lil heart inflammation for the bigger picture of a vaccine that protects you from 1 out of 10+ strains

Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave ThanksForTheFade 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Maybe, never had heartburn in my life until 1 day after taking the vaccine lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ok

Rather get vaccine than get covid

Lots of deadly strains out there from India

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Remember how the new variant was found and it was supposed to be 100 times more infectious and deadly? These people just make shit up as they go along. They will say anything to make the vaccine relevant. I mean we were forced to wear paper masks for a year only to find out that those masks have zero affect on a virus and were totally worthless. But people just keep drinking the koo-laid
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

fukk the cdc

goddamn morons
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ok

The Vietnam one is the most deadliest

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25230

Move to Covid/Vaccine subforum.

We have games.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave pablo222 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

wonderful

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

ok

Yep…I agree with you.

Everyone above 70 should get the vaccine.

Being that old, you don’t have to worry about the long term effects….because you will already be dead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Don't understand why they are pushing the vaxx on kids, teens and under 45 healthy

Makes 0 sense

Vaxx the vulnerable

Unrivaled

It's incredible they have convinced young healthy people Covid is deadly for them.

If you're fat or have a disease then probably worth the risk of vaccine when young but otherwise no.

Unfortunately with how they want vaccine passports people aren't going to have a choice.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    It's incredible they have convinced young healthy people Covid is deadly for them.

If you're fat or have a disease then probably worth the risk of vaccine when young but otherwise no.

Unfortunately with how they want vaccine passports people aren't going to have a choice.
    Being Fat has ZERO to do with catching Covid. Zero. You can be fat, skinny, rich, poor, young, old, etc., anyone can catch covid including babies.

“In some areas of the U.S., more people in their 20s are now being hospitalized for COVID-19 than people in their 70s,” Dr. Etienne said.
    “For much of the pandemic, our hospitals were filled with elderly COVID patients, many of whom had pre-existing conditions that made them more susceptible to severe disease,” Dr. Etienne noted. “But look around intensive care units across our region today. You’ll see they’re filled not only with elderly patients, but also with younger people.”
    Since healthy young people are more likely to survive, they may remain in hospitals for weeks, she said. As a result, countries must be prepared for surging hospital demand.

Mac4Lyfe

One popular SBR member here has a child (perfectly healthy) who has had very bad issues with covid. The entire family is struggling dealing with this. I think you just don't know what some people are dealing with, so you rationalize that this pandemic is a joke or not as bad as people make it. Not until you come face to face with this from someone you love being impacted, will you really see the dangers. I pray you never have to experience this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and mikejamm

jjgold

The strains now are stronger

Get vaccinated or die

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

The strains now are stronger

Get vaccinated or die
    Lol no

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2353

Yeah, I heard the same..
    Weeks ago..

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Could care less

Infinitesimal#'s impacted, vaccines brought back normality and it's THE ONLY REASON normalcy returned. Nothing else

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Could care less
    Infinitesimal#'s impacted, vaccines brought back normality and it's THE ONLY REASON normalcy returned. Nothing else
    Absolutely. 200 total people with heart inflammation out of hundreds of millions of people vaccinated. It is clear as day that the vaccines work. The numbers of covid cases have plummeted not only in the US but every country that has had an adequate vaccine rollout. Stadiums are full again, sports are back. Good times.

Now, maybe we find out years later that the vaccines shrink your dick or something but for now, we should all be happy.

I don't understand the antivaxxers. Sure, you don't want to take the vaccine BUT why try to convince others to not take it as well? That makes no sense, you should really want everyone else to take it because it's the only way for you to get your life back to normal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Kids are screwed if they shot up that junk.. ..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Don't understand why they are pushing the vaxx on kids, teens and under 45 healthy

Makes 0 sense

Vaxx the vulnerable
    Mind boggling. What's even more worrying for me is all the sheep who are getting there kids vaccinated. We have arguments going on with other family members.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Yea bro easily treatable. Only a bitch cant handle a lil heart inflammation for the bigger picture of a vaccine that protects you from 1 out of 10+ strains

It's not a vaccine

jjgold

I get this funny feeling Covid coming back this for that vaccines are going to wear off and people are going to go for the booster

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I get this funny feeling Covid coming back this for that vaccines are going to wear off and people are going to go for the booster
    Got variations? Mutation of the virus is only a matter of time. Vaccines today won't cover new variants tomorrow in other words.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post

Makes 0 sense

Vaxx the vulnerable

masr
    Last edited by masr; 06-11-21 at 10:55 AM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13498

No vaccine for me, wife, or children. All had Covid. That's better than the vaccine anyways.

Not an anti-vaxxer or Covid denier. Just don't trust this vaccine yet. May get it down the road, may not. Sick of people pushing it, including our government. They are willing to do whatever it takes for us to take it.
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave Crusherrr 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Being Fat has ZERO to do with catching Covid. Zero. You can be fat, skinny, rich, poor, young, old, etc., anyone can catch covid including babies.

“In some areas of the U.S., more people in their 20s are now being hospitalized for COVID-19 than people in their 70s,” Dr. Etienne said.
    “For much of the pandemic, our hospitals were filled with elderly COVID patients, many of whom had pre-existing conditions that made them more susceptible to severe disease,” Dr. Etienne noted. “But look around intensive care units across our region today. You’ll see they’re filled not only with elderly patients, but also with younger people.”
    Since healthy young people are more likely to survive, they may remain in hospitals for weeks, she said. As a result, countries must be prepared for surging hospital demand.
    Pre existing conditions exactly.

The number one factor for young people is obesity. If you're healthy there is nothing to worry about.

masr

It's not a vaccine
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave masr 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    No vaccine for me, wife, or children. All had Covid. That's better than the vaccine anyways.

Not an anti-vaxxer or Covid denier. Just don't trust this vaccine yet. May get it down the road, may not. Sick of people pushing it, including our government. They are willing to do whatever it takes for us to take it.
    Crusher gets it!! My thoughts exactly!!

If you already had Covid and or are young and healthy you don't need to stick a needle in your arm. NO WAY!!

Unrivaled

I understand if you're 75 years old or if you're young and 350 to 400lbs. Then it is worth the risk.

But why would a healthy 20 to 30 year old need it...

1234 ... Last