1. #386
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,086
    Betpoints: 10411

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Like I said, you have no clue about that pipeline... Much more jobs created by cancelling it.
    Yeah and gas prices are double what they were a year ago because we are no longer energy dependent. As a matter of fact everything has gone up in price since this fake President took over illegally. Do you like inflation? Is that another accomplishment of this jerkoff?
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #387
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,095
    Betpoints: 6027

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    if it wasnt for trump there wouldnt have been a vaccine for another 3 years
    Say what??? It is only because of Trump that his cult members won't even take it. I give Trump credit for fast tracking the vaccines but pharma companies weren't working on a vaccine because of Trump. They were working on a vaccine to make money. Free enterprise. Any other president was going to fast track the vaccine as well. If not, other countries would have anyway. The pharma companies didn't give the US any special considerations. Phizer made sure Trump had no say. Hell Trump admin didn't order enough vials, their supply chain was dog shit.

    Trump politicized a fukking pandemic. He made masks a political statement. WTF. He divided this nation more than any other single person and American citizens died because of his bullshit.

  3. #388
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,695
    Betpoints: 5234

    I didn't know it was possible for someone in the oil industry to be a liberal.

    But we found one...

  4. #389
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 69,635
    Betpoints: 521

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    of course China is a super power. You can thank Trump for that...
    LMAO China was booming long before Trump came to office and China took advantage of Obama policy and pushed the US 7th fleet out of the South China Sea so they could build islands and claim territory.

    Our allies in the area were pissed, including the phillippines. Obama tried to respond economically with trade pacts that sold countries out to corporations. Trade pact that couldn't even be debated here in the US it was so hated.

    That is one of the reasons Trump was elected, the trade deals being made were bad for the US and everyone knew it.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #390
    masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-07
    Posts: 4,020
    Betpoints: 363

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    first day in office he signed more bills for illegals than americans... mac get your head examined....
    He cant hes a retard

  6. #391
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,095
    Betpoints: 6027

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah and gas prices are double what they were a year ago because we are no longer energy dependent. As a matter of fact everything has gone up in price since this fake President took over illegally. Do you like inflation? Is that another accomplishment of this jerkoff?
    Gas prices were ZERO a year ago... Zero. you couldn't give it away because NO ONE left their house. Of course it's much higher than zero. It has nothing to do with energy dependence.

    Inflation has ALWAYS been higher under Republican presidents. Sure prices are going up because demand is crazy as a result of an reopening economy. Things will level out eventually. We are about to get higher paying jobs (it's happening right now), which means higher incomes, higher taxes, higher overall standard of living. US infrastructure that was crumbling is about to get upgraded. We should all be ashamed the way our cities, streets, water, sewage, internet, etc. was degrading. Time to up our game.

  7. #392
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,095
    Betpoints: 6027

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    I didn't know it was possible for someone in the oil industry to be a liberal.

    But we found one...
    ooh, I'm a liberal. Your words are so hurtful. You labeled me a bad person. Ouch. lol

  8. #393
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 40,095
    Betpoints: 6027

    Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    first day in office he signed more bills for illegals than americans... mac get your head examined....
    The stock market has had it's highest gains in the last 75 years under Biden in his first 100 days. You obviously do not have any savings??? If your 401k didn't go up at least 30% you are not doing it right

  9. #394
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 8,809
    Betpoints: 9257

    This is a virus that kills the unvaccinated.
    It looks like the GOP will lose a lot of voters.
    Sad.

  10. #395
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 22,697
    Betpoints: 2702

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    This is a virus that kills the unvaccinated.
    It looks like the GOP will lose a lot of voters.
    Sad.
    healthiest stretch of my life past 15 months

  11. #396
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 19,097
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    This is a virus that kills the unvaccinated.
    It looks like the GOP will lose a lot of voters.
    Sad.
    Morons like this is the reason why they can do whatever they want

    99.8% survival rate from Covid

    I can guarantee the jab will kill more than 0.2% of the world population
    Points Awarded:

    manny24 gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  12. #397
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 86

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Morons like this is the reason why they can do whatever they want

    99.8% survival rate from Covid

    I can guarantee the jab will kill more than 0.2% of the world population
    And what does your guarantee entail? How long do we have for this so called guarantee?
    Basically your guarantee on a sports forum means absolutely nothing. Would you still guarantee it if you had to put real things on the line? Your house, your car, your entire life savings, your families well being? Or is this just the guarantee of a sports betting forum poster with absolute no accountability if you are wrong? If the latter is the case then save your breath

  13. #398
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 86

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Maybe protest in mass to the appropriate agencies..
    Instead of the left/democrats letting Antifa and BLM riot and loot thier cities because the police where doing thier job and killed a couple black criminals
    Did protesting work? I hope this wasn’t a real answer that you thought some signs and protesting would have changed the inevitable

  14. #399
    manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 18,284
    Betpoints: 152

    Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    He cant hes a retard
    definitely on the spectrum

  15. #400
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 10,540
    Betpoints: 273

    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    definitely on the spectrum
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/22/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/12/2021


  16. #401
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,305
    Betpoints: 77

    Everyone isolated, drinking, eating, and going nuts during the past year inside was way more deadly then the Virus itself. People have new addictions now, don't even want to come back to work, mental illness setting in.

    All over a virus that kills less then one percent of the population. Boooooo. Government over reach..
    Points Awarded:

    Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #402
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,523
    Betpoints: 14402

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post


    He is in the oil industry and is happy about a cancelled pipeline.

    Maybe if it didn't affect you but it sure as hell affected a lot of people.
    Lmfao I know man! The liberals say the dumbest shit!!!

  18. #403
    Demonata
    Trump/Owens 2024
    Demonata's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 19,523
    Betpoints: 14402

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ooh, I'm a liberal. Your words are so hurtful. You labeled me a bad person. Ouch. lol
    It must or you wouldn't of commented on it.

  19. #404
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 37,127
    Betpoints: 1328

    Dr. Byram Bridle, Professor of Viral Immunology, University of Guelph:


    “We made a big mistake; we didn’t realize it until right now, we thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew that the spike protein itself was a toxin…and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin, and [for] some people, this gets in the circulation and when that happens in some people, it can cause damage, especially to the cardiovascular system.

    I have many other legitimate questions a
    bout the long-term safety therefore of this vaccine."

  20. #405
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,903
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ooh, I'm a liberal. Your words are so hurtful. You labeled me a bad person. Ouch. lol
    Idc what you identify as but you're literally insufferable. Can't believe you waste so much time typing total nonsense in these threads.

  21. #406
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,305
    Betpoints: 77

    ^Mac is a bit liberally retard twisted. Not full blown yet but does suffer from a bit of TDS..

  22. #407
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 67,305
    Betpoints: 77

    Now the rabies vaccine is something I'd consider when living off the grid and going full wilderness living.

    Rabies will take you out when untreated!!! Dogs do go nuts and get very aggressive.. Check this short vid.

    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  23. #408
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 8,813
    Betpoints: 1897

    Mac's cheese has officially fallen off the cracker
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/12/2021


  24. #409
    manny24
    Salute the Marines!!
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-07
    Posts: 18,284
    Betpoints: 152

    Mac is about as useless as a back pocket on a t-shirt
    Points Awarded:

    sourtwist gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  25. #410
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,844
    Betpoints: 15677

    Ejector seats on a helicopter

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  26. #411
    Foxx
    Mediocre Across the Board
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,680
    Betpoints: 1985

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Now the rabies vaccine is something I'd consider when living off the grid and going full wilderness living.
    Rabies will take you out when untreated!!! Dogs do go nuts and get very aggressive.. Check this short vid.

    It's good to see Greta branching out

  27. #412
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 86

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Dr. Byram Bridle, Professor of Viral Immunology, University of Guelph:


    “We made a big mistake; we didn’t realize it until right now, we thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew that the spike protein itself was a toxin…and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin, and [for] some people, this gets in the circulation and when that happens in some people, it can cause damage, especially to the cardiovascular system.

    I have many other legitimate questions a
    bout the long-term safety therefore of this vaccine."
    https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-377989296609

    This link pretty much explains everything against what your cherry picked quote says. You put a quote up to push a narrative. It’s the same song and dance with some of you guys. Push the conspiracy by giving tidbits of information but never the whole story. This way people wonder, don’t take the time to research themselves and think over time they came up with the idea.

First ... 9101112
Top