1. #1
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,830
    Betpoints: 10315

    Taking the Lakers Tonight

    I'm taking the Lakers with or without Davis -- I don't care. I originally said this series was going 7 before it started and I'm not changing that pick. Lakers are not ready to pack it in just yet. And they're not going against some kind of jaggernaut that scares me like a poised veteran team. Suns haven't been here before and are gonna get humbled on how hard it is to close out an NBA playoff series against the world champions.

  2. #2
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,582
    Betpoints: 30441

    On it as well Goater. Good luck tnite

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,397
    Betpoints: 10259

    Agreed. I'm not sure I can play it though. I don't think the suns can close it out.

  4. #4
    Darkside Magick
    6D Analytics
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,580
    Betpoints: 1228


  5. #5
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3661

    dont you think the under is better than either side in this one

  6. #6
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,830
    Betpoints: 10315

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    dont you think the under is better than either side in this one
    Can't advise on totals, never really bet them in basketball.

  7. #7
    carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-11
    Posts: 19,106
    Betpoints: 3661

    i like the under for the 1st half here, the line imo is just too weak to bet the lakers at this time, but again it a long time off

  8. #8
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 27,587
    Betpoints: 5940

    I like if AD is in, if not not so much.

    Good luck.

  9. #9
    navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-13
    Posts: 4,082
    Betpoints: 6633

    Is Lebron gonna quit on his team again if theyre losing?

  10. #10
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Is Lebron gonna quit on his team again if theyre losing?
    Youíre very low IQ

  11. #11
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,056
    Betpoints: 100

    Atta boy goat

  12. #12
    jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-21-17
    Posts: 7,005
    Betpoints: 15918

    I think the Lakers win tonight too. Just feel like all the role players who stunk last game will play better this game and Lebron will not let them lose an elimination game. Also, as you point out the hardest win to get is that series clinching win and until proven otherwise I don't think the Suns can do it on the road.

  13. #13
    Zlaniner
    CITY by the BAY
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-19
    Posts: 1,697
    Betpoints: 13579

    WagerType:PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    Date: Team:
    Jun 03 NBA [543] PHOENIX +2-110
    Jun 03 NBA [545] TOTAL o227Ĺ-110 (DENVER vrs PORTLAND)
    Jun 03 MLB [907] TOTAL o8Ĺ-109 (CIN vrs STL) [Action]
    Jun 03 MLB [910] SF -129 [Action]
    Risking 50 SBR To Win 570.28 SBR
    Ticket#: 4759451

    ​Beat L A !

  14. #14
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Lakers look very easy

    Every sharp on them

  15. #15
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,135
    Betpoints: 4486

    Suns via Devin booker stone cold stunner

  16. #16
    KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-19
    Posts: 8,172
    Betpoints: 4459

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    WagerType:PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    Date: Team:
    Jun 03 NBA [543] PHOENIX +2-110
    Jun 03 NBA [545] TOTAL o227Ĺ-110 (DENVER vrs PORTLAND)
    Jun 03 MLB [907] TOTAL o8Ĺ-109 (CIN vrs STL) [Action]
    Jun 03 MLB [910] SF -129 [Action]
    Risking 50 SBR To Win 570.28 SBR
    Ticket#: 4759451

    ​Beat L A !
    Canít wait to see that soft SF team in pride uniforms

  17. #17
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,056
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakers look very easy

    Every sharp on them
    is Moroni on them tonight???

    i don’t even wanna look

  18. #18
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,563
    Betpoints: 2246

    I think this team is going to quit. Schroeder just deleted on his Instagram that he is the point guard for the lakers. To go to that effort before a series defining game tells me heís ready to check out. They must know Davis is done for awhile. Or lebron is just too much for him to handle. Either way I think this is it for the lakers tonight

  19. #19
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 11,563
    Betpoints: 2246

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think this team is going to quit. Schroeder just deleted on his Instagram that he is the point guard for the lakers. To go to that effort before a series defining game tells me heís ready to check out. They must know Davis is done for awhile. Or lebron is just too much for him to handle. Either way I think this is it for the lakers tonight
    Too funny, spot on. The nba is such a betting league. You almost feel bad for people who heard Davis was in. Itís almost like stock manipulation. Davis wasnít going to be able to do anything.

  20. #20
    Zlaniner
    CITY by the BAY
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-19
    Posts: 1,697
    Betpoints: 13579

    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Can’t wait to see that soft SF team in pride uniforms

    I bet you can't !

  21. #21
    aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-09
    Posts: 3,115
    Betpoints: 150

    lol at goat, lots of big losses today, hahahahahahhaahaahahahahahahhahahahhahaa ha fkn clawn

  22. #22
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I'm taking the Lakers with or without Davis -- I don't care. I originally said this series was going 7 before it started and I'm not changing that pick. Lakers are not ready to pack it in just yet. And they're not going against some kind of jaggernaut that scares me like a poised veteran team. Suns haven't been here before and are gonna get humbled on how hard it is to close out an NBA playoff series against the world champions.

  23. #23
    sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-16
    Posts: 3,135
    Betpoints: 4486

    Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Suns via Devin booker stone cold stunner
    47 points
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave sosawestbrook 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Quote Originally Posted by aman86 View Post
    lol at goat, lots of big losses today, hahahahahahhaahaahahahahahahhahahahhahaa ha fkn clawn
    most people here just post endless plays daily with no records

    Track them all and way down

Top