Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Ash Barty live +103

She's definitely struggling physically (MTO after the 1st set) but worth it at that price. If anything she might even retire if she gets down in the 2nd like she did against Coco in Rome so potentially risk free bet. 5-0 with these spot plays so why not?

Doug tushyterror

Turned out to be the semi-perfect bet. Risk free bet since the fire hydrant built bulldyke pulled the plug like I figured she would. If only the rest of the WTA sludge could be so gambling considerate.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass on this one

She is hurt

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pass on this one

She is hurt
    Made no difference JJ. She packed it in.. took her double-ended dildo & went back to Aust.

jjgold

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

get em

jjgold

I’ll be very surprised if the Polish girl doesn’t win or the tiger sabalenka

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    She's definitely struggling physically (MTO after the 1st set) but worth it at that price. If anything she might even retire if she gets down in the 2nd like she did against Coco in Rome so potentially risk free bet. 5-0 with these spot plays so why not?
    I faded Barty at +500 and wake up to find out my bet was voided. So annoying man.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Too bad you couldn't bet on a retirement.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

She is too fat for clay tennis.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dougie, should I bet this Asian chick live? Q. Wang? She seems to play the black broads tough.....

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 41

So who wins the tournament now? The Pole or the Belarussian?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dougie, should I bet this Asian chick live? Q. Wang? She seems to play the black broads tough.....
    What up KiD.. I was knocked tf out after the Barty match so I just woke up..a couple of Futures I really like are Kasatkina & Jabeur to make the SFs..Kas. serving great for a change & the portly Tunisian Jab.( she beat Sabalenka last yr.) always has fitness issues but not playing doubles this time & the one day off between matches really helps her. I would say keep an eye on them to win their next couple matches.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

What up KiD.. I was knocked tf out after the Barty match so I just woke up..a couple of Futures I really like are Kasatkina & Jabeur to make the SFs..Kas. serving great for a change & the portly Tunisian Jab.( she beat Sabalenka last yr.) always has fitness issues but not playing doubles this time & the one day off between matches really helps her. I would say keep an eye on them to win their next couple matches.
    Nice. I’ll take a look at those. I got Cilic right now, he just lost the tie breaker. Should I hedge? Fuckin crowd is tonguing Federer’s ass hole. I don’t even need to watch I can just tell by the cheers who wins each point.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

are u actually betting?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Nice. I’ll take a look at those. I got Cilic right now, he just lost the tie breaker. Should I hedge? Fuckin crowd is tonguing Federer’s ass hole. I don’t even need to watch I can just tell by the cheers who wins each point.
    Nadal and Swiatek only matches left to begin & they're going to be blowouts so nothing there to bet. Try to see if you could get a good live spot on Alcaraz & Kontaveit. They're both currently on serve & they should def. win especially Alc.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    are u actually betting?
    Only in my mind LG. Like I said, not reloading unless the Nets lose. Assuming they make the Finals, the plan now is to roll over the 10.3K on them to win it as long as they are less than -200.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Only in my mind LG. Like I said, not reloading unless the Nets lose. Assuming they make the Finals, the plan now is to roll over the 10.3K on them to win it as long as they are less than -200.
    definitey miss the dougy bombs, your in a good spot with the nets. anything u like in french?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    definitey miss the dougy bombs, your in a good spot with the nets. anything u like in french?
    Sure do, check out post #13. The more I think about it Sabalenka is a much better bet to make the SF than Ons. (revenge angle from last yr. & she'd only be 200 points behind Barty if she wins it all.) Going with Sab/Swiatek & Tsitsipas/Nadal Finals with Sabalenka pulling the upset. What's your prediction?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Sure do, check out post #13. The more I think about it Sabalenka is a much better bet to make the SF than Ons. (revenge angle from last yr. & she'd only be 200 points behind Barty if she wins it all.) Going with Sab/Swiatek & Tsitsipas/Nadal Finals with Sabalenka pulling the upset. What's your prediction?
    not a bad prediction. ill look at the draw and let u know. crazy how all these dream overs go under 😂😂