pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Anyone else on Dallas ML?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

have clippers series before it started... praying for a miracle they turn it around maybe that's what it is

to get people to believe clippers aren't ultimate chokers nba will have them down 0-2 on the road before they turn things around and win 4 in a row

again... praying this is what happens. need a miracle for playoff p to hit a clutch shot

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    have clippers series before it started... praying for a miracle they turn it around maybe that's what it is

to get people to believe clippers aren't ultimate chokers nba will have them down 0-2 on the road before they turn things around and win 4 in a row

again... praying this is what happens. need a miracle for playoff p to hit a clutch shot
    could easily see clips 4 in a row.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post

lmao maybe if they added lebron

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2175

Hell yeah!! On the Mavs su!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i like it. already on +2

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    it's just a dream.... a man can dream!!!

pilebuck13

I mean clippers been flat don’t think they just come out smoking

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I am on Dallas ML, LETS GET IT

pilebuck13

Man amazing a team falls flat at home

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15295

Porzingas needs to go back to Europe. Too soft for the NBA

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Man amazing a team falls flat at home
    Was this a big bet for you ? Did you build it up from your small deposits again ...

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Was this a big bet for you ? Did you build it up from your small deposits again ...
    Nah man small bet. But I felt confident in it. No I built a roll around 10 last month but had to take it out for some legal issues been just small playing lately bro

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

good start here if Clips hold on... put themselves in almost 20 point deficit early in series down 0-2 and on road... fight back and finally find ways to slow down Mavs and win in the 4th Q

is the NBA agenda for Clips now possible?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Nah man small bet. But I felt confident in it. No I built a roll around 10 last month but had to take it out for some legal issues been just small playing lately bro
    Ok good, keep up the solid work you always seem to make money in this industry. I’m having the worse week of the year & you know exactly how unfortunate that can actually be for me. I had the Bluejays RL tonight & they won 11-2 & my wager got voided because it didn’t go 9 innings.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Ok good, keep up the solid work you always seem to make money in this industry. I’m having the worse week of the year & you know exactly how unfortunate that can actually be for me. I had the Bluejays RL tonight & they won 11-2 & my wager got voided because it didn’t go 9 innings.
    That’s fuked unreal man

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

didn't win 4 in a row cause of that bad stretch in game 5 3rd quarter but they got it done won series down 0-2 a year after they blew a 3-1 lead

LOL... NBA getting cute

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

just street ball for most of these games, this is why james get his pts today, let him play back in the day of jordan and when nba teams played defense, the teams that lose today will be the one that are cold on the 3's on a given day, not because of any defense they play today.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    just street ball for most of these games, this is why james get his pts today, let him play back in the day of jordan and when nba teams played defense, the teams that lose today will be the one that are cold on the 3's on a given day, not because of any defense they play today.
    The idea that guys don't play defense is a myth. Sure, there's meaningless games throughout the regular season where teams sleepwalk, but this is the playoffs, why wouldn't you play defense? What are you saving it for, a post-game mountain hike?

It's offensive schemes, officiating, and what you could call "game hacks" that offensive players now integrate on a regular basis.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

Hats off to Jerry West. Made all the right moves over the summer. Getting rid of Harrell, signing Batum... Batum the difference in the series imo. Perfect role player in the modern game, and lots of big game experience under his belt via the French NT.

Leonard appears inconsistent from one year to the next all through his career, but this clearly an on year for him.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

If Carlisle gets fired might we finally see a Euroleague coach in the NBA? They have a European star that can handle hard coaching, and everyone else on the team would have to fall in line. Obradovic? Jasikevicius?

It would be fun a coach tear into a player for tardy play like it's 1980. NBA wouldn't know what hit it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Doncic a stat guy not a winner yet

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Hats off to Jerry West. Made all the right moves over the summer. Getting rid of Harrell, signing Batum... Batum the difference in the series imo. Perfect role player in the modern game, and lots of big game experience under his belt via the French NT.

Leonard appears inconsistent from one year to the next all through his career, but this clearly an on year for him.
    You would say that the European player was the difference in the series, instead of just saying that Leonard destroyed Dallas single handedly and ultimately showed why he was the best player on the court.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    Jordan played against nobodies for half his career.

Kobe dropped 45 points on Jordan in 15 minutes in 2003.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6177

Clippers have a underrated team, 9/2 for them to win it looks good

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

At this point all the teams are good it’s tough to pick a winner