thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Pretty god damn simple to me... Nobody deserves anything thrown at them as they leave their place of employment. How many of you guys walk out of your jobs with someone throwing shit at you? Pretty stupid and I bet you would be pissed. The fan deserves to be BANNED and Westbrook is on the right side here.

Bro, I wouldn't even argue with these clowns. Imagine if Westbrook threw "popcorn" at the fan. Some of these fools would be going nuts about assault, animals, athletes should shut up and dribble, blah blah blah. I don't really care if ESPN is making it racial or not... The fan is a piece of shit. Try that shit on the streets. In Westbrook's contract I promise it doesn't say "and accept fans throwing shit on you, including popcorn."
    No dumb shit that’s not the argument here. No one is arguing the fan was right, I am saying that the fans actions while wrong did not constitute a crime. I am right which is why you tried unsuccessfully to change the argument to an argument no one here is making.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    You can throw popcorn AND a soda at me if you would like. But i want 43 Million which is what he makes yearly i think. So i would be taking more abuse because he only had popcorn thrown at him. Make the soda sugar free please. I am Diabetic.
    But that's you. other people would not react so well to disrespect. What you consider disrespect isn't the same that others feel. some people will shoot you for stepping on their brand new sneakers. You're obviously money motivated. Some people don't care at all about money.

But you can't tell me that if a guy came up to you in a bowling alley with your wife and kids and he threw popcorn in your face that you would just take it??? You would look like a cuck. Now, let's stream it on youtube where millions of people are watching? Westbrook goes down injured and this dickhead pulls that move? WB ankle healed up real quick as he wanted to beat the shit out of the guy.

thomorino

I agree pal. My clients pay me for my services, not to abuse me or my staff. I’ve fired clients for abusing my people.
    You can’t fired a client you dumb shit, they don’t work for you, you work for them, that’s why they are a client.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    And I did not condone that behavior either.... This thread was about a fan throwing popcorn on an athlete. You immediately deflected to black on black, black on white, BLM crime??? Maybe you should start a thread about shit???
    I made a point that this is a stupid story about some popcorn that ESPN etc. will blow up into something yet the months of disgusting violent behavior and disproportionate criminality of the people they want to claim are victims not only goes completely ignored but is actually condoned by many especially in the sports world.

Then you decided to use short circuit math to say 10,000/50 is not 200 so here we are.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You can’t fired a client you dumb shit, they don’t work for you, you work for them, that’s why they are a client.
    LOL fired a client

You can say you fired a client, we would know what you mean, but it doesn't fit the definition of "fire" even though people say it
    Last edited by dlowilly; 05-27-21 at 12:54 PM.

thomorino

Sorry but you are wrong. The possible victim doesn't even have to be aware of the possible assault. Let's say a fan had a baseball bat and tried to hit another fan or player in front of them. The other fan or player wasn't even aware that the fan was trying to hit them with the bat. That fan can still be arrested and charged with assault, even though the player didn't know what was going on. Anytime you do stupid shit towards another person, you put yourself in position to be arrested and possible charged with assault, even if it did no damage, the other person didn't know, etc. It is pretty stupid to try and do something with dozens of cameras on you.

I don't think he will be charged with anything as well. But if Westbrook wanted to press charges, he would most certainly be charged but it's not worth the time nor effort. If it was another fan and that guy had a lot of money, he'd most likely be charged and facing a lawsuit.
    No doing stupid things is not necessarily a crime, as my point proves.

Again you cut and pasted several pages but did not accept my bet - that’s because you know you are wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

No dumb shit that’s not the argument here. No one is arguing the fan was right, I am saying that the fans actions while wrong did not constitute a crime. I am right which is why you tried unsuccessfully to change the argument to an argument no one here is making.
    Is that what you were trying to say? I thought you were trying to say that we should focus on more meaningful issues like black crime instead of a fan throwing popcorn at a star athlete?

Mac4Lyfe

huh???

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

LOL. Not true whatsoever. Happens in my business all the time. You don’t have any clients so you wouldn’t know.

thomorino

The only reason this is a story is Westbrook was so horrible that he wanted a chance to change the subject and he wants to try to okay the victim card.

He did the same thing after Utah owned him, he accused Utah fans of being racist.

Je plays hard but he can’t shoot and his shot offensive game gets exposed in the playoffs every year, which is why he tries to change to subject to race and fans.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Lol.. Russ should have looked up and opened his mouth. Popcorn is yummy..

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    https://sports.yahoo.com/fan-throws-...020700203.html

Philly fans throw snowballs at SANTA
    Ahh, the good old days

mjsuax13

I didn’t change the argument but you took the bait as usual. This is a pretty simple situation... the fan is stupid, Westbrook is right. I know you get popcorn thrown at you all day in your losing threads. You should pick it up and feed your family.

thomorino

Is that what you were trying to say? I thought you were trying to say that we should focus on more meaningful issues like black crime instead of a fan throwing popcorn at a star athlete?
    No, I think we can focus on multiple issues at once, we are adults.

My main point here is that while what the fan did was obviously wrong, his actions did not constitute a crime.

thomorino

I didn’t change the argument but you took the bait as usual. This is a pretty simple situation... the fan is stupid, Westbrook is right. I know you get popcorn thrown at you all day in your losing threads. You should pick it up and feed your family.
    LOL. Not true whatsoever. Happens in my business all the time. You don’t have any clients so you wouldn’t know.
    huh???
    No dumb shit, you can’t fire a client. You can let clients go, but you can’t fire them, they don’t work for you.

Mac4Lyfe

No doing stupid things is not necessarily a crime, as my point proves.
    Again you cut and pasted several pages but did not accept my bet - that’s because you know you are wrong.
    I never said doing stupid things is a crime. But that stupid fan should have been arrested for throwing the popcorn and his mugshot should be plastered all over the news today. The police had every right to arrest him for assault. Then it would be up to RW to decide on pressing charges.

Why would I accept a stupid bet. I don't think he'll be arrested because it's not worth RW time or money. You keep deflecting. You must think it's perfectly okay for the fans to taunt, abuse, throw stuff at players? Not once have you said what the fan did was wrong.

thomorino

huh???

Dumb shits.

You can’t fire people who don’t work for you, you can let a client go, you can’t fire them. The term fire is a legal term with implications for unemployment and potential lawsuits.

thomorino

I never said doing stupid things is a crime. But that stupid fan should have been arrested for throwing the popcorn and his mugshot should be plastered all over the news today. The police had every right to arrest him for assault. Then it would be up to RW to decide on pressing charges.

Why would I accept a stupid bet. I don't think he'll be arrested because it's not worth RW time or money. You keep deflecting. You must think it's perfectly okay for the fans to taunt, abuse, throw stuff at players? Not once have you said what the fan did was wrong.
    I clearly said what the fan did was wrong. I also said what they did is not a crime. My point is clear.

mjsuax13

You literally have less than zero influence at your place of business. You are an employee, a warm seat, an empty suit. One bad quarter away from getting terminated. When you sit at the big boy table you look at every single client and determine where the partnership stands and if they make sense for your business. You make zero decisions, you are mostly told what to do and collect your check every week with someone else's signature.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Popcorn dumped on head no biggie. This gif below a different story..

mjsuax13

Dumb shits.

You can’t fire people who don’t work for you, you can let a client go, you can’t fire them. The term fire is a legal term with implications for unemployment and potential lawsuits.
    You're fired moron.

Mac4Lyfe

No, I think we can focus on multiple issues at once, we are adults.
    My main point here is that while what the fan did was obviously wrong, his actions did not constitute a crime.
    Okay, thanks for saying that. I disagree about his actions and whether or not it constitutes a crime. Was it his intention? Of course not but what about the consequences. let's say Westbrook fell over the butter on the popcorn and hit his head, had a concussion and died. Yeah, that's pretty damn dramatic but you get the point. Of course it would be criminal then, despite the fans intentions. Let's say Westbrook ran into the stands and smacked the fan, what would have happened? Most likely, Westbrook and the fan would both have been arrested. The fans actions would most certainly have been criminal once again. As a fan, you are putting yourself in jeopardy by doing stupid shit and will ultimately suffer any repercussions.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Lol Thats why the soda has to be sugar free. So i do not start shaking and miss the Free Throws. Also maybe throw a couple Hot dogs at me too in case the popcorn does not fill me up .
    Bigfoot enjoys the occasional sugar fix and will gladly devour an economy pack of Sour Patch Kids if you place one on an old tree stunp in his neck of the woods.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 05-27-21 at 01:02 PM.

thomorino

You literally have less than zero influence at your place of business. You are an employee, a warm seat, an empty suit. One bad quarter away from getting terminated. When you sit at the big boy table you look at every single client and determine where the partnership stands and if they make sense for your business. You make zero decisions, you are mostly told what to do and collect your check every week with someone else's signature.
    You're fired moron.
    Wrong. I haven’t received a paycheck from anyone in 20 years.

You only c same on here because you saw me in here. I as always, own you dumb shit.

mjsuax13

Wrong. I haven’t received a paycheck from anyone in 20 years.

You only c same on here because you saw me in here. I as always, own you dumb shit.
    How do you get unemployment for 20 years?

You like legal definitions? Pull up the legal definition of “own”... you might see yourself there.

thomorino

Okay, thanks for saying that. I disagree about his actions and whether or not it constitutes a crime. Was it his intention? Of course not but what about the consequences. let's say Westbrook fell over the butter on the popcorn and hit his head, had a concussion and died. Yeah, that's pretty damn dramatic but you get the point. Of course it would be criminal then, despite the fans intentions. Let's say Westbrook ran into the stands and smacked the fan, what would have happened? Most likely, Westbrook and the fan would both have been arrested. The fans actions would most certainly have been criminal once again. As a fan, you are putting yourself in jeopardy by doing stupid shit and will ultimately suffer any repercussions.
    You can play the what if game until the end of time, the key to criminal law is almost always intent. That’s the key difference between civil and criminal liability. Criminal laws require some kind of intent.

Whole what the fan did was clearly wrong theirbis no evidence that he intended to cause harm to him, and he didnt.

thomorino

How do you get unemployment for 20 years?

You like legal definitions? Pull up the legal definition of “own”... you might see yourself there.
    Your comments are getting lamer. You are a pathetic dumb shit who won’t even repost your stupid little spread sheet in my NBA thread because it shows how wrong you were and are.

mjsuax13

Your comments are getting lamer. You are a pathetic dumb shit who won’t even repost your stupid little spread sheet in my NBA thread because it shows how wrong you were and are.
    There is no update to post on it. Which bet should I update and post? I can post it if you need an update.

Mac4Lyfe

I clearly said what the fan did was wrong. I also said what they did is not a crime. My point is clear.
    Not until your previous post did you say what he did was wrong.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s be honest these guys are just thugs there’s no other word to describe them

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Ahh, the good old days
    Haha, that guy got 7months in prison and was beaten and tortured. About the same punishment this fan should get.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s be honest these guys are just thugs there’s no other word to describe them
    You are right... people that throw shit from the stands at NBA games are thugs.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    HEYYYY STO BOMBI!!!!!!!

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by mac4lyfe View Post
    haha, that guy got 7months in prison and was beaten and tortured. About the same punishment this fan should get.
    7 months?!?!?! I got 7 years!

Mac4Lyfe

You can play the what if game until the end of time, the key to criminal law is almost always intent. That’s the key difference between civil and criminal liability. Criminal laws require some kind of intent.
    Whole what the fan did was clearly wrong theirbis no evidence that he intended to cause harm to him, and he didnt.
    Throwing something or spitting on someone is clearly intent... Both fans definitely planned on doing it. We may see more action by police.

The team notes cops are now involved saying -- "We have turned the information over to the appropriate authorities."
    In theory, the fan could be prosecuted if officials decide to pursue a case against him.
    So far, the fan has not been publicly identified.

First 123456 ... Last