wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Donovan Mitchell is back so...Grizzlies +9.5

Whatever extra dvantage the Jazz gained from the lowesome grizzlies capturing a game on the road has now evaporated with the news of Mitchell playing. The Grizzlies attenas will be up again and bring it on the defensive end. The addition of Mitchell is a wash to me. How quickly can get into playoff basketball mode? It might take him a while to get back in the flow of things.Its not like the Jazz were missing wide open 3s. They were contested.

Grizzlies +9.5
    real small on ml.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Whatever extra dvantage the Jazz gained from the lowesome grizzlies capturing a game on the road has now evaporated with the news of Mitchell playing. The Grizzlies attenas will be up again and bring it on the defensive end. The addition of Mitchell is a wash to me. How quickly can get into playoff basketball mode? It might take him a while to get back in the flow of things.Its not like the Jazz were missing wide open 3s. They were contested.

Grizzlies +9.5
    real small on ml.
    Wikk they were absolutely missing wide open 3’s, tons of them. Still can’t believe the line is 9.5 though. That’s just ridiculous.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

44% chucker easy to guard

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

naw. thats the narrative. i watched the game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Wikk they were absolutely missing wide open 3’s, tons of them. Still can’t believe the line is 9.5 though. That’s just ridiculous.
    That can tend to happen when the players shooting those 3s have been irrelevant in the league for years.

I don't see Utah losing twice at home with that crowd but you're right, what can we expect from Mitchell who's been out for so long? Might be best to wait and see, maybe an in game bet here.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Don't wanna step in front of those Grizzlies attenas, that's for sure!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough call here

All the makings of a Utah blowout

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    That can tend to happen when the players shooting those 3s have been irrelevant in the league for years.

I don't see Utah losing twice at home with that crowd but you're right, what can we expect from Mitchell who's been out for so long? Might be best to wait and see, maybe an in game bet here.
    And who on that Memphis roster has been relevant for years? In Ja will be one day but your acting like the Grizz are world beaters. David Locke went back and charted 20 wide open looks from that game. It’s not about relevance, those guys can hit wide open 3’s. Clarkson is not going o-fer from 3 again. They didn’t play for an entire week meanwhile Memphis had two tune up games. If Memphis was off for a week and Utah had two play in games Memphis would of lost by 14.

Goat Milk

And who on that Memphis roster has been relevant for years? In Ja will be one day but your acting like the Grizz are world beaters. David Locke went back and charted 20 wide open looks from that game. It’s not about relevance, those guys can hit wide open 3’s. Clarkson is not going o-fer from 3 again. They didn’t play for an entire week meanwhile Memphis had two tune up games. If Memphis was off for a week and Utah had two play in games Memphis would of lost by 14.
    Who is a better player, Morant or Conley? Morant is better. Who is better Dillan Brooks or Bogdonovic? Brooks is better. Who is better, Kyle Anderson or Joe Ingles? Probably Anderson. Valencunas is just as good as Gobert. Gobert is a pussy. He can't score. It's playing 5 on 4 on the other end.

The only reason I didn't take memphis to win this series is because Mitchell is the best player on the court when healthy.

If Mitchell didn't play this series, this series would be a wrap in 5 or 6 games.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Valancunas isn’t half the defender Gobert is. Morant is better than Conley but Conley is a better 3 point shooter. Dillon Brooks is a better defender than Bogdonovic but Bogdonavic is a much better scorer. I love how Jazz have one bad game after a week off without their best player and it’s cause they aren’t relevant but the Clippers who are so relevant drop two at home and “the series is far from over”

Goat Milk

Valancunas isn’t half the defender Gobert is. Morant is better than Conley but Conley is a better 3 point shooter. Dillon Brooks is a better defender than Bogdonovic but Bogdonavic is a much better scorer. I love how Jazz have one bad game after a week off without their best player and it’s cause they aren’t relevant but the Clippers who are so relevant drop two at home and “the series is far from over”
    And Gobert doesn't play offense! He literally blows! I've never seen him make one hook shot in his entire life. All put backs and lobs. Bogdonovaic isn't a much better scorer, he's just a better shooter. Jazz to me have been overrated all year. Sure they're a tough team and they have a shot to win the west but if they're gonna win it it's because of Mitchell. These other bums are merely roll players. Royce Oneal Bogdonovic Ingles Clarkson? Give me a fukking break. You know what we call those guys? No names. That's why if the Jazz make it to the NBA finals and play the Nets, or the Bucks, or whoever, they are going to get DICKSMACKED.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Also Gobert got two cheap fouls and only played 25 minutes. Jazz were +9 in the +\- with him on the floor. Dillon Brooks would not of had the highest scoring game of his career if the Frenchman would of been able to play his normal minutes.

Goat Milk

Also Gobert got two cheap fouls and only played 25 minutes. Jazz were +9 in the +\- with him on the floor. Dillon Brooks would not of had the highest scoring game of his career if the Frenchman would of been able to play his normal minutes.
    Imagine Rudy Gobert switching onto Durant Harden or Irving if they both made it to the NBA finals. LMAO. Fukking laughable. The guy is useless and can only cover the paint. He can't score, and he can't defend on the perimeter. He's a joke. Any point he scores is a loose ball, or a lob, or a putback.

Ben Wallace was 5x the player Gobert is.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Who said anything about the finals? We are talking about this particular series. Clarkson just won 6th man of the year. He’s definitely not a bum. Ingles is who he is, same with bogdonovic. LOL not every team is a super team like the Nets, doesn’t make them bums. Royce O’Neal has gotten much better nobody is saying he’s Steph Curry. Jazz overrated all year? We are sports bettors who gives a shot about “ratings” you see their record ATS?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Who is a better player, Morant or Conley? Morant is better. Who is better Dillan Brooks or Bogdonovic? Brooks is better. Who is better, Kyle Anderson or Joe Ingles? Probably Anderson. Valencunas is just as good as Gobert. Gobert is a pussy. He can't score. It's playing 5 on 4 on the other end.

The only reason I didn't take memphis to win this series is because Mitchell is the best player on the court when healthy.

If Mitchell didn't play this series, this series would be a wrap in 5 or 6 games.
    Man you're obsessed with this player for player analysis in evaluating teams... That's not really how it works.

You think all these Grizzlies are better than Jazz player for player, yet the Grizzlies have no shot at taking the series.

None.
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Memphis Grizzlies +7.5 +134 vs Utah Jazz
    Memphis Grizzlies +381 vs Utah Jazz
    Last edited by Darkside Magick; 05-26-21 at 08:29 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Many points. Utah will be on a mission though tonight. Leaning Utah Jazz.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

makes sense wikkimeister

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Man you're obsessed with this player for player analysis in evaluating teams... That's not really how it works.

You think all these Grizzlies are better than Jazz player for player, yet the Grizzlies have no shot at taking the series.

None.
    You're gonna tell me that's not how it works when I've only had 2 losing playoffs in the last 12 years on this site? Many like you have come and challenged me to capping contests in the nba and have gotten straight obliterated.

I know the game, don't tell me that's not how it works.

Like I said, if Mitchell isn't on the court, everyone moves into an unnatural position. Mitchell being on the court puts everyone in their normal position.

KidBazKit told me to flush my money down the toilet when I took the Grizzlies ML +320 in game 1. Did anyone else on thisi board call that?

The answer is no.

If Mitchell sat out this series, the series is over.

Same as if Chris Paul sat out, the Suns are finished. And that's exactly what happened. No scrub is gonna step up and replace him. What happened in the final 3 minutes? The suns turned it over on like 4 straight posessions. Chris Paul never turns the ball over in crunch time, never.

This is a players league.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

None.
    Goat clearly has an inferiority complex. I’m trying to talk Jazz and Grizz with him and he’s bringing up the Nets and Ben Wallace, talk about irrelevance. Also my first post in this thread indicated I felt the line was absurd and he is still arguing with me like I said the Jazz are gonna cover when I clearly stated the line is ridiculous and way too high. He just likes to argue. He thinks Lame Dollar is a top 3 player when the guy is a one trick pony and couldn’t even smell Lukas jock strap. Luka schooling Leonard and goat still hold Leonard in higher regard. He must be like 5’7” and have a very small ***

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Jazz monster blowout

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Grizzlies never get blown out take the points

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Grizzlies never get blown out take the points
    Score of game on march 27/2021?

Let me know

Aaron Stasko
    Aaron Stasko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

126-110 laaaker
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Aaron Stasko 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Grizzlies games usually are blowouts one way or another last 3 big names are surprising.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jazz monster blowout
    Agreed don't shy away from the massive line.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wikki you are too spread out right now

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

GOAT YOU FUKKIN ASS HAT!!!!! See them Jazz now they aren’t rusty check in you lame Dolla loving CLOWN!!!!!

“Durrrrrrr no namers on Jazz irrelevant durrrrrr” “they don’t have tattoos and aren’t monkeys, I’m goat milk and only cash when the chalk favorites cash duiurrrrrrrr” “I’m goat I only cash when the odds on favorite cashes and I’m 5’7” and o have a tiny dick and my names lambs milk diiuuuurrrrrr”

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Let me reference Ben Wallace in a discussion about Jazz and Grizzlies durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Fukkin Detroit education system showing its full ass whenever Lambs milk posts.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

they shooting over 50% and shot 25 freebies in the first half

mitchell sparked em

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

Get em next time Wikki this does not look good.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Serious where is dumb fukk who picked the Gayzers and Shitppers who aren’t even gonna make it out of the first round???? Has to tour the odds on fave Nets anytime someone disagrees with him? I’d beat his black ass right now. Not saying much. Guys prob 5’8” hence his inferiority complex. Guy challenges someone to a handicapping contest anytime they disagree with him: What an immature little bitch. Might be lack of intellect, or a combination of both. Fukkin IDIOT “Duiuiirrrrrrrrrrr it’s about household names from ESPN Duuuirrrrrrr” Clippers and blazers? What a dumb Fukkin uneducated CLOwn

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

These “no namers” lambs Milk are 18 for 30 you dumb fukkin ass hat shit your Fukkin mouth you wanna be, you gonna email Shari? Hun you bitch ass??????

sup f@g??????

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Lol Memphis playing with dozens of foul problems yet Utah can't pull away. Utah won't win shit. Memphis can easily win this series.

12 Last