1. #1
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    2021 WESTERN CONFERENCE WINNER [3] GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS +5000 Does it have value?

    Golden State as a 50 to 1 looks yummy to me. This team started to get hot at the end of the regular season and had every chance to beat the Lakers the other night if they didn't start turning the ball over like a hot potato. None of the other odds in the West look worth much but this looks very enticing. A lot of hedge opportunities may come if they can get by the Grizzlies tonight. In fact, this might be the toughest game as anything can happen in a one game winner take all.

    Beating Utah and their home advantage will be tough but if they get buy that series, I can easily see them dispatching the Clippers or Dallas. Then it's hedge time.


  2. #2
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,009
    Betpoints: 68

    good luck mac
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave pologq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    gauchojake
    El Scorcho
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 30,930
    Betpoints: 1932

    i dont think they win tonight
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 05/16/2022


  4. #4
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    i dont think they win tonight
    Very tough matchup tonight, especially Valencunius.

  5. #5
    cincinnatikid513
    get busy living au revoir
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 44,635

    be lucky win a game against jazz

  6. #6
    Easy-Rider 66
    Thunder Road
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 28,585
    Betpoints: 381

    Nope

  7. #7
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    Sure looks dead...

  8. #8
    beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-24-09
    Posts: 7,744
    Betpoints: 230

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Golden State as a 50 to 1 looks yummy to me. This team started to get hot at the end of the regular season and had every chance to beat the Lakers the other night if they didn't start turning the ball over like a hot potato. None of the other odds in the West look worth much but this looks very enticing. A lot of hedge opportunities may come if they can get by the Grizzlies tonight. In fact, this might be the toughest game as anything can happen in a one game winner take all.

    Beating Utah and their home advantage will be tough but if they get buy that series, I can easily see them dispatching the Clippers or Dallas. Then it's hedge time.

    Dipshit liberal fuk

  9. #9
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,009
    Betpoints: 68

    warriors disappointing like my dating life

  10. #10
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Dipshit liberal fuk
    and you're still a fukking stiff. Pay the man or gtfo the forum. You have zero shame.

  11. #11
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    warriors disappointing like my dating life
    Wiggins looked like he was point shaving. How the hell was this guy the next chosen one? Draymond had a layup to win the game and shot the ball like I bowl. Curry was playing with some guys that might not get picked up at the YMCA.

  12. #12
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 16,812
    Betpoints: 1320

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Wiggins looked like he was point shaving. How the hell was this guy the next chosen one? Draymond had a layup to win the game and shot the ball like I bowl. Curry was playing with some guys that might not get picked up at the YMCA.
    Mac, Wiggins looked atrocious. Curry did all he good do but there was no legit #2 out there with him. They were gassed. I almost pulled the trigger on GSW ML and then on Memphis +5 but passed altogether. Glad I did because that would have been a heart attack.

  13. #13
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 61,640
    Betpoints: 3144

    Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Dipshit liberal fuk
    You’re broke and you are running from a guy with his bet points. Shame. Deadbeat just like Trump
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  14. #14
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 73,057
    Betpoints: 5007

    Bye bye State!!

  15. #15
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 44,972
    Betpoints: 8682

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Mac, Wiggins looked atrocious. Curry did all he good do but there was no legit #2 out there with him. They were gassed. I almost pulled the trigger on GSW ML and then on Memphis +5 but passed altogether. Glad I did because that would have been a heart attack.
    I can't believe Wiggins is only 26 years old. He looked like he was 40+ tonight. No wonder he was traded to GS for a bag of peanuts.

    Him and Andrew Bennett. 2 Canadian number 1 picks who have done jack shit in the NBA. Him and Draymond on the court together allows other teams to just double team Curry. makes no sense. Find someone that can shoot the ball.

Top