King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Rumor has it you're tapping Miss Universe.
    What's up with that?
    Fukk that chick! Miss El Salvador was prettier!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

sorry you guys are mad the game last night had amazing ratings

wikkidinsane

lmfao @ drake. drake code switches haha

wikkidinsane

Philly half of these guys hate lebron so much they force themselves to watch baseball now and hating life.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Treeeemendous shot, but it is what they do.

Props to anyone taking Lakers Live to win last night, it was the answer.

I know GoatMilk did.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Philly half of these guys hate lebron so much they force themselves to watch baseball now and hating life.
    Wikid I don’t mind a baseball game here and there. Would rather watch it live. Personally for me, NBA is my least favorite sport to watch and wager on. With the BS non travel calls & people bitching foul and AND 1, just hate the shit. Did like Lebron in his Cleveland days(1st time around). To each his own

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

No we just hat LeBron James lol

Wik before I say this let me first point out that you and thrilla and pretty much everyone else here are all good ppl and we'd all have a good time as a group having a few drinks together.

So this is not meant as any disrespect, just the simple truth.

If anyone were friends with a kkk member, who is a racist, and they stand by and support that kkk member, it would be suggested by most with any common sense, that it also makes the person befriending the klan person, a racist too.

So how can it not be exactly the same, for those who stand behind Lebron James, who is also a blatantly obvious 100% racist?!?

All black Americans should be ashamed of this guy who is constantly trying to divide ppl and preach hate, rather than using his platform to urge everyone to get along.

The double standard sh!t has to stop.

If you support a racist..... it's quite possible that those who do are also racists themselves.

It's as simple as that.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

What does that say about Lebron though? People loved MJ. Even people who didn’t want basketball wanted to watch him play. They worshipped the guy even if they hated the Bulls.

With Lebron, he has turned people away from the game and there’s very little respect for the guy. He is way too polarizing a figure and it’s hurting his legacy. I honestly hate the NBA now and I used to love it. It was my fave sport in the Bird, MJ and Kobe days. Lebron completely ruined it for millions and millions of people.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    What does that say about Lebron though? People loved MJ. Even people who didn’t want basketball wanted to watch him play. They worshipped the guy even if they hated the Bulls.

With Lebron, he has turned people away from the game and there’s very little respect for the guy. He is way too polarizing a figure and it’s hurting his legacy. I honestly hate the NBA now and I used to love it. It was my fave sport in the Bird, MJ and Kobe days. Lebron completely ruined it for millions and millions of people.
    And jordan and kobe were the most selfish dickheads in the history of the nba. One guy is gambling like a lunatic and cheating on his wife, the other was raping women and getting players traded.

LeBron is a model citizen who is a family man and gives more back to his community than either one of those two pricks.....yet because he hates trump......he’s the devil. Shows what idiots we have in this country.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    And jordan and kobe were the most selfish dickheads in the history of the nba. One guy is gambling like a lunatic and cheating on his wife, the other was raping women and getting players traded.

LeBron is a model citizen who is a family man and gives more back to his community than either one of those two pricks.....yet because he hates trump......he’s the devil. Shows what idiots we have in this country.
    Didn’t Lebron advocate killing a cop? Real model citizen.

I really wanted to like him early on because he may be the most talented player ever. But his attitude and the way he cries drove me not to like him.

And it’s certainly not a race thing. Two of my all-time sports heroes are black (Earl Campbell and Hakeem Olajuwon). I have a ton of sports card memorabilia for them. Still love watching their highlights. It’s more about how they approached the game and not their skin color.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Didn’t Lebron advocate killing a cop? Real model citizen.

I really wanted to like him early on because he may be the most talented player ever. But his attitude and the way he cries drove me not to like him.

And it’s certainly not a race thing. Two of my all-time sports heroes are black (Earl Campbell and Hakeem Olajuwon). I have a ton of sports card memorabilia for them. Still love watching their highlights. It’s more about how they approached the game and not their skin color.
    Nah he didn’t. You might be thinking of the Capitol rioters.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Nah he didn’t. You might be thinking of the Capitol rioters.
    He did actually.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    He did actually.
    Could you post it?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Just google it vitt. It’s all there.

navyblue81

Did someone call Lebron a model citizen? A guy who thinks cops should be beaten is a model citizen? 😂😂😂😂😂

Lebron is scum, and if you actually think he’s a model citizen, youre scum too. Period. End of story.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

His handlers forced him to delete the tweet. Idc either way. Too much political nonsense on a sports betting forum. Facts are facts though. He definitely did.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Guy has been the mvp of the league 20 straight years

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Guy has been the mvp of the league 20 straight years
    What? Lebron? He couldn’t hold Kobe or MJs jockstrap.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Did you call another man king? That’s corny.
    King James More like Woke biotch James. Acted like he got shot, or stabbed when Green barely fouled him. Imagine if that prick was playing back in the 80's or 90's? Laimbeer, Oakley, Wallace, Rodman etc. He wouldn't have to act like he was hurt like he does now. He would be hurt. Some of you actually root for this racist Fuk, and call him King? That is sad and corny.

navyblue81

Just don’t get how some of you can like Lebron. I get vitter...guy has trashed the military before so I’m not surprised he licks Lebrons balls...but the guy is one of the biggest scum bags on the face of this earth and given his comments on the police force, there’s no excuse to pull for that guy. He is the reason so many people have stopped watching the NBA.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

His handlers forced him to delete the tweet. Idc either way. Too much political nonsense on a sports betting forum. Facts are facts though. He definitely did.
    Welcome back sir. That was quite a long nap.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Caring about the politics of an athlete is the first mistake. Can he play? Does he play for my team? That's all you should fukkin care about. The rest is just fodder.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Welcome back sir. That was quite a long nap.
    Indeed it was Jakers. Good to see ya bud.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

had an ex who loved to project frustrating at first but grew to love it. I learned so much about her from her projecting onto me

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    had an ex who loved to project frustrating at first but grew to love it. I learned so much about her from her projecting onto me
    I hope you projected inside her and and onto her very often......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dead on

Just don’t get how some of you can like Lebron. I get vitter...guy has trashed the military before so I’m not surprised he licks Lebrons balls...but the guy is one of the biggest scum bags on the face of this earth and given his comments on the police force, there’s no excuse to pull for that guy. He is the reason so many people have stopped watching the NBA.

jtoler

I hope you projected inside her and and onto her very often......
    not inside thank god I had enough sense not to

navyblue81

Caring about the politics of an athlete is the first mistake. Can he play? Does he play for my team? That's all you should fukkin care about. The rest is just fodder.
    What you should be saying is “an athlete posting about politics is the first mistake.” You can say all you want about whether you agree with his views, don’t agree, don’t care...but it’s clear and obvious his comments are hurting the sport and are greatly damaging his image. He should not be commenting on politics. The NBA is nothing like it used to be, and that’s sad. I used to love the game.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

What you should be saying is “an athlete posting about politics is the first mistake.” You can say all you want about whether you agree with his views, don’t agree, don’t care...but it’s clear and obvious his comments are hurting the sport and are greatly damaging his image. He should not be commenting on politics. The NBA is nothing like it used to be, and that’s sad. I used to love the game.
    He has a voice to spout off just like everyone else. It's your choice to listen. The NBA is not going to silence him, they love this shit. It's like free money every time he says something white America disagrees with. Honestly I don't even think he's all that controversial. Most of the posters here have typed way more repugnant shit than what he did. I guess if the Lakers don't win another chip I might start caring but until then it's just noise.

navyblue81

He has a voice to spout off just like everyone else. It's your choice to listen. The NBA is not going to silence him, they love this shit. It's like free money every time he says something white America disagrees with. Honestly I don't even think he's all that controversial. Most of the posters here have typed way more repugnant shit than what he did. I guess if the Lakers don't win another chip I might start caring but until then it's just noise.
    They love it? Their ratings last year in the playoffs were worse than the Last Dance documentary LOL I don’t think they’re loving it.

Athletes are paid to play sports, not play politics. Obviously they have a first amendment right, but don’t go crying to mama when you alienate the NBA fan base the way Lebron has. And don’t go crying about respect Lebron. Obviously he can speak his mind, but we can change the channel, and most of America has. Saw a poll where he’s one of the most disliked athletes in the modern era. You may still like him, but you are in the small minority my friend.
    Last edited by navyblue81; 05-20-21 at 03:38 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    No we just hat LeBron James lol

Wik before I say this let me first point out that you and thrilla and pretty much everyone else here are all good ppl and we'd all have a good time as a group having a few drinks together.

So this is not meant as any disrespect, just the simple truth.

If anyone were friends with a kkk member, who is a racist, and they stand by and support that kkk member, it would be suggested by most with any common sense, that it also makes the person befriending the klan person, a racist too.

So how can it not be exactly the same, for those who stand behind Lebron James, who is also a blatantly obvious 100% racist?!?

All black Americans should be ashamed of this guy who is constantly trying to divide ppl and preach hate, rather than using his platform to urge everyone to get along.

The double standard sh!t has to stop.

If you support a racist..... it's quite possible that those who do are also racists themselves.

It's as simple as that.
    seriously. what has he said that you consider racist? There are tons of n people who says things that are insensitive and I'm sure you still support them. Trump , just to name one.

wikkidinsane

all sports is down. show me that the nba is down more than any other sport. people are pulling the plug. how is baseball and hockey doing?

jtoler

there was 58 seconds left when that shot went in and there wasnt another point scored by either team, quite weird

wikkidinsane

anyways guys, I just wanted to keep this as a sports thread. I don't want to engage about politics anymore unless I'm in the political forum . I'll engage on that subject in there. If you think Lebrons game is trash fair enough, ,I would just think your on one.

First 1234 Last