thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

You aren't even an amateur guy, cut the shit.

You deserve to be insulted, when you are congratulated or cheered on you just troll. When you say you're positive and strong across the board but down -100 units, you are just trolling.

Quit being an insitigator. Quit acting like the stupidest person at SBR.

Just stop being like that, or do you not know that you are?

Is that it? Seriously, when you show somone one of your threads, what do they say? It's obvious what others say when anyone in the world shows them you threads, but what about your world? Huh? What do they say?

I am 100% serious here. Are you actually in need of self reflection here?

I really don't want to have this talk with you, but I will once. You seem to justify your trolling based on others, when you're saying the immature shit. That's what vittard does.

I'm not going to waste too much time here with you guy, you either know yourself or you don't.

One of the reasons you are in a constant losing streak may be that you don't know yourself when going into battle.

I can only help you so far, then you have to step up for yourself at some point.

We already know you don't know the enemy, that's a given in your posts and betting, but it seems you also don't know yourself. Do you not realize that you succumb to every battle?...(Not talking about your nonsense ebattling either)...

Real talk here Morino, but I'm not going to have this talk all day long.

You either listen, or you don't. There is nothing else.

But I'm no fighting with, I'm the only one even bringing up WNBA in here.

The only one.

Thank you JJ Gold for also brigning it up.

You gonna talk WNBA Morino?

See, when you say things like this, I professional bettor like myself knows exactly what level of the totem pole you sit, Morino...

I am trying to scrape you off the pavement guy, and when I come in and wish you good luck and tell you to bury the Faders, I fukkin mean it.

I won't even get into lines, points, etc. now because that's already been done over and over by even the amateurs.

And cut the multi unit crap. If all plays are too win 2 units, then that's your unit.

You're just exaggerating your records at that point and since every record is -50 or units, it just makes you look bad.

4 pages of trash. Get lost dumb shit.

This moron actually claims to have a family.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

So you just want to fight with posters.

I see.

Others will benefit from this thread even if you continue to clog it up with quoting and reposting and quoting and reposting the same things over and over again.

This thread will succeed despite you.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You called me an amateur dumb shit and also attempted to insult me in the NBA thread too. You are a petty little vindictive dumb shit.
    Hahahahahahah! He is really angry now. KVB owns the little guy. Has him all wound up. Too funny.

mjsuax13

See, when you say things like this, I professional bettor like myself knows exactly what level of the totem pole you sit, Morino...

I am trying to scrape you off the pavement guy, and when I come in and wish you good luck and tell you to bury the Faders, I fukkin mean it.

I won't even get into lines, points, etc. now because that's already been done over and over by even the amateurs.

And cut the multi unit crap. If all plays are too win 2 units, then that's your unit.

You're just exaggerating your records at that point and since every record is -50 or units, it just makes you look bad.

Buried him... I think amateur bettors are being disrespected. Amateur bettors do better than Little MO. I don’t know a single person down over 150 units this year. Let alone, 200+ like Little MO.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Washington chalky ML tonight
    Total dropping this afternoon as well.

Now I know volume isn't crazy high, but you that I know many people, places, and things. My contacts in both Vegas and offshore all indicate that tickets and money have been on the OVER. We have an RLM situation on the Total tonight.

One conclusion, and it was mine of our group, is that some made money, that is made by the book, hit the market. The book recognized the action, and acted upon it.

Gold, and this not bullshit, we put out the feelers.

One of biggest market leading moves occured on the east coast at the playMGM guys, think it was Borgata. There is already some known sharps there and they hit the UNDER tonight, probably in more than one spot.

Gold, my market reach and knowledge can do that ^^^ which I just posted above. And that's just the tip of the iceburg, just scratching the surface, just a piece of stubble on your head that turned out to actually be a dust bunny.

I don't just play chess Gold, I play on a chessboard while everyone else plays checkers on a checkerboard. It's hardly fair.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's UNDER or pass for me in tonight's game.

thomorino

I see.

Others will benefit from this thread even if you continue to clog it up with quoting and reposting and quoting and reposting the same things over and over again.

You have zero self-awareness, you call me an amateur, suggest I’m not smart enough to beat live lines, and then suggest that I am the one who wants to fight.

You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

It's UNDER or pass for me in tonight's game.

Total dropping this afternoon as well.

Now I know volume isn't crazy high, but you that I know many people, places, and things. My contacts in both Vegas and offshore all indicate that tickets and money have been on the OVER. We have an RLM situation on the Total tonight.

One conclusion, and it was mine of our group, is that some made money, that is made by the book, hit the market. The book recognized the action, and acted upon it.

Gold, and this not bullshit, we put out the feelers.

One of biggest market leading moves occured on the east coast at the playMGM guys, think it was Borgata. There is already some known sharps there and they hit the UNDER tonight, probably in more than one spot.

Gold, my market reach and knowledge can do that ^^^ which I just posted above. And that's just the tip of the iceburg, just scratching the surface, just a piece of stubble on your head that turned out to actually be a dust bunny.

I don't just play chess Gold, I play on a chessboard while everyone else plays checkers on a checkerboard. It's hardly fair.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Buried him... I think amateur bettors are being disrespected. Amateur bettors do better than Little MO. I don’t know a single person down over 150 units this year. Let alone, 200+ like Little MO.
    Hahahahahahah! He is really angry now. KVB owns the little guy. Has him all wound up. Too funny.

I see.

Dumb shits

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Is this a winning thread?

thomorino

With the euros starting tomorrow I dont see myself doing a lot in this thread for the next week.

I am surprised the books are still offering the Sun to neon the championship at +750. Vegas still can’t figure out how to play cambage and Wilson at the same time, Seattle can’t defend, and the mystics can’t rely on fella Donne because of her back.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Is this a winning thread?
    It is as usual you dumb shit. My records are strong across the board.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1153

You have zero self-awareness, you call me an amateur, suggest I’m not smart enough to beat live lines, and then suggest that I am the one who wants to fight.

You are a dumb shit.
    There he goes trying to preach "self awareness" again...
    That's as bad as him trying to promote "strong records across the board."
    Pathetic..

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

It is as usual you dumb shit. My records are strong across the board.
    But you’re down huge in nba thread.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

He’s down huge every league

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    There he goes trying to preach "self awareness" again...
    That's as bad as him trying to promote "strong records across the board."
    Pathetic..
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    But you’re down huge in nba thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    He’s down huge every league
    My records are strong across the board. Dumb shits

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1153

My records are strong across the board. Dumb shits
    I'm a lawyer!!!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You are a dumb shit.
    That's not fighting Morino, you have a lot to learn. Those are all facts.

You just take it personally and want to lash out out of frustration either because you are in denial or really don't have a good sense of self.

I demonstrate often enough with facts where you go terribly wrong in choices you make. Everyone caps differently, I respect that, but there are some very basic, fundamental concepts around which you will never win without understanding.

You demonstrate a lack of understanding of many of those concepts. One reason this is true after "gambling" so long is that your ego forces you to take it personally, you fight, shutdown, and have no help of learning.

Believe it or not this is very common among gamblers like you. Morino, I've taught hundreds of bettors how to gamble over more than 2 decades, from the psychology of it to the market mechanics to the more esoteric topics.

I've seen you dozens of times over Morino, you are in need of self reflection.

It starts there.

I know a thing or two because I've seen a thing or to, you need to be willing to learn, especially from your mistakes. You can't chalk everything up to bad beats and "variance" because that's simply not how it works.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

You just take it personally and want to lash out out of frustration either because you are in denial or really don't have a good sense of self.

I demonstrate often enough with facts where you go terribly wrong in choices you make. Everyone caps differently, I respect that, but there are some very basic, fundamental concepts around which you will never win without understanding.

You demonstrate a lack of understanding of many of those concepts. One reason this is true after "gambling" so long is that your ego forces you to take it personally, you fight, shutdown, and have no help of learning.

Believe it or not this is very common among gamblers like you. Morino, I've taught hundreds of bettors how to gamble over more than 2 decades, from the psychology of it to the market mechanics to the more esoteric topics.

It starts there.

I know a thing or two because I've seen a thing or to, you need to be willing to learn, especially from your mistakes. You can't chalk everything up to bad beats and "variance" because that's simply not how it works.

#iamKVB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

It starts there.

You are a dumb shit.

mjsuax13

It starts there.

What an absolute soul searching education lesson this is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

thomorino

You are a dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

So many can and will learn from that post but Morino will not be one of them.

Here are my numbers for today...

Stacking Public
    Percentages Guage
    11-Jun SEA 85 86 90
    ATL 81 81
    DAL 83 82
    PHO 84 86

Mo, you got leans?

How about outs? Did you increase your outs at least?

thomorino

So many can and will learn from that post but Morino will not be one of them.

Here are my numbers for today...

Stacking Public
    Percentages Guage
    11-Jun SEA 85 86 90
    ATL 81 81
    DAL 83 82
    PHO 84 86

Mo, you got leans?

How about outs? Did you increase your outs at least?

I have far more outs than I need you dumb shit.

Take meds and become more self-aware, you spent tens of hours bumping threads of mine that were months old.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No morino, it is well established across the boards that you need to expand your outs, especially for the props you pay.

You know that's true.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What you don't understand is that you don't need more outs just to have more places to bet, you need more outs because you don't realize most of your outs are the same outfit and the prices you get are terrible.

Real talk, I know you know that's true. We've all been telling you for a long time now.

You can't pretend you haven't been told or don't know.

thomorino

No morino, it is well established across the boards that you need to expand your outs, especially for the props you pay.

You know that's true.
    Take meds dumb shit. You literally spent 10 hours a day bumping my threads. My outs are strong.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Morino you are too concerned with Forum drama and calling conversations thread bumping, you just want to troll, that's it?

We as a Forum will lead the horse to water, but we cannot make him drink.

Morino, we're talking gambling, outs, WNBA, strategy, management, etc here, don't even bother coming in if you're not going to contribute.

Quit trolling.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Here are today's numbers, the first game is underway.

Stacking Public
    Percentages Guage
    12-Jun CHI 86 84
    IND 71 78
    LA 80 77
    MIN 78 79 81

thomorino

Morino you are too concerned with Forum drama and calling conversations thread bumping, you just want to troll, that's it?

We as a Forum will lead the horse to water, but we cannot make him drink.

Morino, we're talking gambling, outs, WNBA, strategy, management, etc here, don't even bother coming in if you're not going to contribute.

Quit trolling.
    Get a life you dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Morino I am a professional gambler and a teacher of the trade. I am master at it.

You have much to learn but so do all of us. Your continued, predictable, and rookie errors that you make over and over will serve as great examples to teach others what not to do.

And your unwillingness to learn or better yourself will do the exact same thing.

You are an example for all to see and learn from.

thomorino

Morino I am a professional gambler and a teacher of the trade. I am master at it.

You have much to learn but so do all of us. Your continued, predictable, and rookie errors that you make over and over will serve as great examples to teach others what not to do.

And your unwillingness to learn or better yourself will do the exact same thing.

You are an example for all to see and learn from.

You can’t make any money gambling, which is why you don’t tracks dumb shit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino how much you up this year?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino how much you up this year?
    Uhh, Gold, we don't ask that question here.

This thread is for WNBA discussion and gambling.

Please no trolling. That goes for you too Morino.

Thank you.

thomorino

Uhh, Gold, we don't ask that question here.

This thread is for WNBA discussion and gambling.

Please no trolling. That goes for you too Morino.

Thank you.

This is my thread you dumb shit.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nobody owns anything here guy.

You don't even come in here with anything about WNBA, you just troll.

I'm trying to at least give someone something to digest.

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last