It’s still not fixed

Vuk
    Vuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Does anyone see baseball team totals? Those might be gone too..nice

Johns1124
    Johns1124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Baseball Totals and R+H+E was up there yesterday.

I know they are part of the upgrade. I hear they should be up to 100% today.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    Does anyone see baseball team totals? Those might be gone too..nice
    don't see them either.
    still don't see the ability to buy points.

also hockey i don't see -1.5 spreads.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Click on the yellow arrow at the top of the column to see additional lines

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m more concerned about the balance being correct right now

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Click on the yellow arrow at the top of the column to see additional lines
    mobile or on computer? Not seeing a yellow arrow on computer

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    mobile or on computer? Not seeing a yellow arrow on computer
    Mobile

Lucky99.eu

mdamato
    mdamato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Withdrew my balance this morning and moving on. If they ever get their shit together and all those previous features/options from before return then maybe I'll come back but not wasting time/money on their shit show of a product right now

Vuk

Quote Originally Posted by mdamato View Post
    Withdrew my balance this morning and moving on. If they ever get their shit together and all those previous features/options from before return then maybe I'll come back but not wasting time/money on their shit show of a product right now
    Don't blame ya.

Vuk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I’m more concerned about the balance being correct right now
    You should be ok here.

Vuk

I had a convo with livechat and made my point pretty clear to them but as usual it doesn't seem like they ever do what's in our best interest. My rep also confirmed that once the site is finished we won't have the option to use go back and forth between old and new layout. We can give them more time to finish all this up but it's pretty clear that it'll be nothing like it was before. As a business owner I'm all about improvements but this is one of the more "interesting" business decisions I've seen in a while. It's like they are begging people to leave.

mdamato
    mdamato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    I had a convo with livechat and made my point pretty clear to them but as usual it doesn't seem like they ever do what's in our best interest. My rep also confirmed that once the site is finished we won't have the option to use go back and forth between old and new layout. We can give them more time to finish all this up but it's pretty clear that it'll be nothing like it was before. As a business owner I'm all about improvements but this is one of the more "interesting" business decisions I've seen in a while. It's like they are begging people to leave.
    I wonder if Dimes sold BAS to a 3rd party in preparation of 5dimes re-entering the US market and this software update is the new ownership doing their own makeover. If not, then I wonder if Dimes is using BAS to experiment with new software to see what works/doesn't work to prep for their eventual return. These are the only 2 theories I can think of. Otherwise it really makes no sense to me why they would willingly sabotage a perfectly fine product and drive away customers for no reason. Makes even less sense when you consider that the 5dimes site themselves apparently have not made any updates and are still using their normal software.

jjgold

I think it’s the same company you can tell by the ticket numbers

There’s absolutely no room for any new players in the sportsbetting market in the United States only a few companies dominated they’ll just be a tiny tiny player like all the other companies

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by mdamato View Post
    I wonder if Dimes sold BAS to a 3rd party in preparation of 5dimes re-entering the US market and this software update is the new ownership doing their own makeover. If not, then I wonder if Dimes is using BAS to experiment with new software to see what works/doesn't work to prep for their eventual return. These are the only 2 theories I can think of. Otherwise it really makes no sense to me why they would willingly sabotage a perfectly fine product and drive away customers for no reason. Makes even less sense when you consider that the 5dimes site themselves apparently have not made any updates and are still using their normal software.
    Or they need to at least make it LOOK like they aren't the exact same company

Even if they aren't really planning to enter the US market or have no legitimate shot at being successful, it's probably in their best interest to not make it obvious that they are pissing all over their negotiated agreement with the feds.

Brock Landers

the balance issue being off is really odd. thats the part to fix and then the limits.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

At this point, everything seems to work. Now, where is my reduced juice?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    At this point, everything seems to work. Now, where is my reduced juice?
    They're not done with maintenance

Asked 30 mins ago

jjgold

It does not work

My balance way off

So many bets missing

maddog1987
    maddog1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What URL are you guys using to get to in? I try the URL i have used the same URL since we were transferred from 5dimes... I gat a HTTP ERROR. When try the Lucky99 site, I can get in but ,when trying to make bets it tells me I can't because someone else has control... if I go to the cashier to try to get my money it tells me USER NOT AUTHORIZED.

Pigpen
    High On The Hogs
    Pigpen's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13791

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by maddog1987 View Post
    What URL are you guys using to get to in? I try the URL i have used the same URL since we were transferred from 5dimes... I gat a HTTP ERROR. When try the Lucky99 site, I can get in but ,when trying to make bets it tells me I can't because someone else has control... if I go to the cashier to try to get my money it tells me USER NOT AUTHORIZED.
    Go to LIVE HELP and tell them your issues

jjgold

Hopefully by weekend everything back

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hopefully by weekend everything back
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other, see which gets full first

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Haha right I mean two full days without reduced juice, this doesn’t sound good

maddog1987
    maddog1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got a question for anyone willing to answer. With this upgrade I am considering withdrawing my funds. I only have a balance of $116 +. I do not have a bitcoin wallet. I funded my account using **. They will send me my funds using ** if I have over $100, but here is the problem... they deduct $30 for payouts using **. So that makes my payout $86... making the payout under their $100 requirement for **.

Is it really worth it to setup a bitcoin wallet (meaning would there be fees using a bitcoin wallet to get my funds)? And how do you get your money from a bitcoin wallet... do you have to give them personal info like your bank routing number or a credit card number?

** is m o n e y g r a m

Thanks in advance

texhooper

Maddy, yes it would be worth it. You’d pay some fees on the transfers but shouldn’t be be more than a few bucks. You should definitely pocket at least $100. Fees can be crazy these days, but seem to have settled down a little lately. Will definitely be less than $30, I can tell you that. But there are no like, setup fees or anything for getting your wallet set up or getting your bank account linked to an exchange, if that’s also what you’re asking

So yes, I’d say it’s worth it. It sounds like a hassle but it’s pretty easy to navigate. Worth getting yourself set up also to get you off the gram too. Much better way of doing business

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

Quote Originally Posted by maddog1987 View Post
    I got a question for anyone willing to answer. With this upgrade I am considering withdrawing my funds. I only have a balance of $116 +. I do not have a bitcoin wallet. I funded my account using **. They will send me my funds using ** if I have over $100, but here is the problem... they deduct $30 for payouts using **. So that makes my payout $86... making the payout under their $100 requirement for **.

Is it really worth it to setup a bitcoin wallet (meaning would there be fees using a bitcoin wallet to get my funds)? And how do you get your money from a bitcoin wallet... do you have to give them personal info like your bank routing number or a credit card number?

** is m o n e y g r a m

Thanks in advance
    If you don't want to start using bitcoin regularly, I suggest withdrawing via bitcoin directly to your new book.

But creating a bitcoin wallet is free, quick and anonymous. https://www.blockchain.com/wallet#/login is an easy to use online one.

You can cash out without giving bank account info, by using a Bitcoin ATM or a person2person exchange like Localbitcoins. But you will lose up to 10% that way.

Just have BAS send direct to your new book is the simplest way.

texhooper

That’s a pretty good move opti, never occurred to me that it would be that simple to go from book to book.

Maddy you got OPTIONS bro

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

The most troubling thing is that only wins are showing when you click on a daily figure. The losses are being deducted, but there is no way to check on specific losing bets.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    The most troubling thing is that only wins are showing when you click on a daily figure. The losses are being deducted, but there is no way to check on specific losing bets.
    its a giant clusterfuck

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Some sort of statement from BAS at least acknowledging the issue would be nice.

It's one thing to not have MMA Props or Reduced Juice categories. It's quite another to have people's financial data all screwed up.

As we saw with the 5Dimes fiasco, lack of communication is what really pisses people off.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Some sort of statement from BAS at least acknowledging the issue would be nice.

It's one thing to not have MMA Props or Reduced Juice categories. It's quite another to have people's financial data all screwed up.

As we saw with the 5Dimes fiasco, lack of communication is what really pisses people off.
    I agree but it seems like a reduced juice category would be a lot easier to restore than fukked up balances. That’s what I meant by my earlier comment

It’s all bad

jjgold

No idea why they cannot figure it out

It seems they are over matched with this project

Brock Landers

Can SBR get some sort of statement from BAS as to what is going on?

First 1234567 ... Last