Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Do I have a case with these 2 bets that were graded a loss & push?

I bet Essential Q. top 3 so if Med. Spirit gets DQd wouldn't EQ get bumped up from 4th to 3rd?

As for tennis I get the ret. rule for player completed match bets but since I bet the set handicap (+1.5), shouldn't it automatically be graded a winner if my player wins any set.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 05-09-21 at 11:04 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post

I bet Essential Q. top 3 so if Med. Spirit gets DQd wouldn't EQ get bumped up from 4th to 3rd?

As for tennis I get the ret. rule for player completed match bets but since I bet the set handicap (+1.5), shouldn't it automatically be graded a winner if my player wins the 1st set.
    They won't go back a regrade horse wages on a medical violation dq. That shit will stand as a loss. No clue about your tennis

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

The tennis one would be considered void at my book.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    They won't go back a regrade horse wages on a medical violation dq. That shit will stand as a loss. No clue about your tennis
    You're probably right but if the race results change there's no harm in asking them to take a look at it.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The tennis one would be considered void at my book.
    To me that makes no sense, which ever player I take +1.5 sets & it goes to a 3rd set should automatically be graded a winner. Just seems like once the player did enough to win or lose the bet regardless of retirement there's no reason to void it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Check your ticket. There should be fine print saying all bets are graded final after the race is finished and before the next race starts.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Check your ticket. There should be fine print saying all bets are graded final after the race is finished and before the next race starts.
    Just says the game start on the ticker & BMs HR Rules don't say anything about bets being graded before the next race.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25232

You may have a good case on the tennis wager. Your horse one is dead though. Here are the rules for tennis from bookmaker. Weird they don't give a spread example but should be the same...

If one of the players withdraws, regardless of the current score, bets will have no action and stakes will be refunded.

The exception is when the outcome of a market has already been determined. When betting on Total Games, for example: if the line on the total number of games has been set at over/under 22.5 and the match is suspended with the score 6-4, 6-3, 4-1 (24 games played), the market has gone over the total and will be graded accordingly, even if the match is suspended after this.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

Your tennis sports book must be saying that any retirements on the full match are graded as if nothing ever happened at all. Kinda sucks but, wasn't there players taking a dive and the rules got changed? Couldn't trust whether there were injuries or not? Do not think it is consistent grading everywhere.

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Horse wager done Doug

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

I have had many tennis bets push that should have lost or won.

It is what it is.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You have no case on either bet. Horse races are official once parimutual payments are paid out on track regardless of DQs on future dates.
    And tennis spreads and totals require matches to be completed. That one is no different than betting Over in a baseball game and having the game go Over but not completed, it is still a refund.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    You may have a good case on the tennis wager. Your horse one is dead though. Here are the rules for tennis from bookmaker. Weird they don't give a spread example but should be the same...

If one of the players withdraws, regardless of the current score, bets will have no action and stakes will be refunded.

The exception is when the outcome of a market has already been determined. When betting on Total Games, for example: if the line on the total number of games has been set at over/under 22.5 and the match is suspended with the score 6-4, 6-3, 4-1 (24 games played), the market has gone over the total and will be graded accordingly, even if the match is suspended after this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Your tennis sports book must be saying that any retirements on the full match are graded as if nothing ever happened at all. Kinda sucks but, wasn't there players taking a dive and the rules got changed? Couldn't trust whether there were injuries or not? Do not think it is consistent grading everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Horse wager done Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You have no case on either bet. Horse races are official once parimutual payments are paid out on track regardless of DQs on future dates.
    And tennis spreads and totals require matches to be completed. That one is no different than betting Over in a baseball game and having the game go Over but not completed, it is still a refund.
    Appreciate the input fellas, tennis bet is voided per the rules. Still gonna hold out hope if the race results get overturned but not exactly holding my breath.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31712

Some European books would grade the tennis one a winner but I'm certain bookmaker house rules are entire match has to be completed for handicaps and totals so you have absolutely no case there

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

For a guy that has lost a small yacht betting tennis these past few months, I find it mind boggling that you don’t know the rules. How dumb are you dougy? Match doesn’t finish, yet you should bet credit for a 1.5 set spread though? Funny stuff

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    For a guy that has lost a small yacht betting tennis these past few months, I find it mind boggling that you don’t know the rules. How dumb are you dougy? Match doesn’t finish, yet you should bet credit for a 1.5 set spread though? Funny stuff
    He knows exactly what the rules are. That’s just Dougie being Dougie.

I hear your Governors going to change the rules for the Federal COVID Unemployment Program. Back to work for you

Doug tushyterror

How dumb am I bro? Let's see, you're down 2.25 units & I'm up over $15K after reloading $4K 2.5 wks ago. Apparently not as dumb as you as the figures would suggest. Congrats great guess on the Lakers, so what are you back to even now ?

Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 05-10-21 at 05:49 AM.

Doug tushyterror

Going by your rationale, if the match doesn't finish why would they allow this over to stand but not the set handicap since both of the outcomes are already decided. Got an answer for that genius?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Been watching your videos Jay, anyone ever tell you, you kind of look like a slightly banged up Josh Brolin...highly entertaining
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 05-10-21 at 07:08 AM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the horse racing debacle that is the Kentucky Derby is a pure example of the old fcuk you to bettors

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Horse wager done Doug
    This.
    I had a similar problem with a DQ a few years back.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Going by your rationale, if the match doesn't finish why would they allow this over to stand but not the set handicap since both of the outcomes are already decided. Got an answer for that genius?
    That's just how it is. Book isn't gonna do you any favors. If you had Delbonis then you wouldn't make a peep about it.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    That's just how it is. Book isn't gonna do you any favors. If you had Delbonis then you wouldn't make a peep about it.
    Trust me when I tell you, I'm not really complaining but just arguing about the principle of the rule. I don't hit this parlay without the ret. rule but like the rule states, if the market's been determined the bet should stand.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I gotta ask....and this is important

Josh from No Country for Old Men
    or
    Josh from Goonies?

dmm
    dmm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4116

TheMetsSuck

How dumb am I bro? Let's see, you're down 2.25 units & I'm up over $15K after reloading $4K 2.5 wks ago. Apparently not as dumb as you as the figures would suggest. Congrats great guess on the Lakers, so what are you back to even now ?

Seems like you’d be broke reloading again if you didn’t hit a freak 10 teamer. Can always rely on those and if you lose take a few more stacks of ziti from the ex and try again.

dmm

take a few more stacks of ziti from the ex and try again.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by dmm View Post
    Hey everybody, it's the resident SBR stalker cuck yet again replying to people's responses with an emoji.
    dmm=don't marry momma (this virgin's daily reminder to himself) as well as his college grad. pic

Doug tushyterror

Seems like you’d be broke reloading again if you didn’t hit a freak 10 teamer. Can always rely on those and if you lose take a few more stacks of ziti from the ex and try again.
    Guess I must've had a freaky couple of wks with all these winning parlays.Let me guess, I probably bet a whole bunch of them that lose & only post the ones that win. Only logical exclamation, huh?
    Nope that's not it, all told I made 3 other parlays that lost $300 combined which I have no problem posting. Face it shit stain, I'm just better at this than you.

TheMetsSuck

You are the biggest loser on this site pal.. You hit one lucky parlay thanks to Tiafoe retiring and all of a sudden you are good? Didn’t you lose every cent you had on zaga? Guess you stole some more cash to attempt a few more Hail Mary plays. You’ll have blown it all by the end of the week anyway bc you have no discipline. Good luck though. Act like you’ve won a bet before and we aren’t having this convo...

dmm

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I gotta ask....and this is important

Josh from No Country for Old Men
    or
    Josh from Goonies?
    NCFOM

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Please update, because I have never seen a horses bet getting changed after the race

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Please update, because I have never seen a horses bet getting changed after the race
    Obviously a lost cause. After reading this no reason to pursue it any further.

12 Last