stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Huh? I have maybe 2-3 posts in that Saloon thread of yours. Maybe you should lay off the drugs? That trailer park crank, they say you love, it doesn't serve you well
    Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS are in order!!!!

You have now been put in the "timeout corner" at every SINGLE forum. At least SBR let you out of your cage

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Huh? I have maybe 2-3 posts in that Saloon thread of yours. Maybe you should lay off the drugs? That trailer park crank, they say you love, it doesn't serve you well
    Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS are in order!!!!

You have now been put in the "timeout corner" at every SINGLE forum. At least SBR let you out of your cage
    You are another known name changer. Who knows how many times you’ve been banned. Nobody pays attention to you though but I caught you past posting bets.

Vitterd pick thread the best winning thread at sbr.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    This guy again.

stake1

Hey miss "I love to refer to myself in the third person". This is not about me, but alas that is your strategy. Deflect. Deflect. As you have a mental Defect
    Let's stick to the topic here!
    You just bumped a thread, looking for pity over being banned at SBR

vitterd

Hey miss "I love to refer to myself in the third person". This is not about me, but alas that is your strategy. Deflect. Deflect. As you have a mental Defect
    Let's stick to the topic here!
    You just bumped a thread, looking for pity over being banned at SBR

I bumped a thread because of Dblow lying about me in my pick thread. Go for name number 8

stake1

This thread was on page 4, and you bumped it because you are an attention whore.
    Maybe if you talk about yourself some more in the third person, Cry about getting banned at SBR, Maybe someone will look down at you, and throw you some pity
    I offered you a tissue, but hell maybe someone will send you a whole box of tissues, or something you can really use:

vitterd

This thread was on page 4, and you bumped it because you are an attention whore.
    Maybe if you talk about yourself some more in the third person, Cry about getting banned at SBR, Maybe someone will look down at you, and throw you some pity
    I offered you a tissue, but hell maybe someone will send you a whole box of tissues, or something you can really use:

You’re not very smart but I’m sure you’ve been told that before. This thread just bump just buried one of your fellow trolls. Now go back to thomorino thread and act like you’re fading him when you lose more than he does.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re not very smart but I’m sure you’ve been told that before. This thread just bump just buried one of your fellow trolls. Now go back to thomorino thread and act like you’re fading him when you lose more than he does.
    Deflect. Deflect.
    As you said above: "This thread just bump just buried" in the English translation -----> your pussy is hurt. You buried yourself. You are SBR's number one attention whore, and you were banned at SBR
    I think if you keep talking about yourself in the third person? Stu Feiner may actually call you and help you out! Then you two can talk to each other all day long in the third person about you getting banned!!

vitterd

Deflect. Deflect.
    As you said above: "This thread just bump just buried" in the English translation -----> your pussy is hurt. You buried yourself. You are SBR's number one attention whore, and you were banned at SBR
    I think if you keep talking about yourself in the third person? Stu Feiner may actually call you and help you out! Then you two can talk to each other all day long in the third person!!!
    Wow!! A word error. You crushed it there!! Lmao. You trolls are all the same!

Vitterd has the best winning thread at sbr!!

stake1

Banned by SBR! In between the tears, you had to find the strength to bump a buried thread!!

vitterd

Banned? I’m posting.

Are you ok?

Vitterd biggest winning sports gambling thread in sbr history. How does that make you feel?

stake1

I feel great. I have never been banned at SBR or any Gambling forum.
    I have also never sought pity on a gambling forum like you did tonight. Only a crybaby, loser pussy would do that, and well that is you
    When SBR did not allow you to make your 40 posts, per day here, that ruined your life for that period of time. Nothing to do all day, but talk to yourself in the third person, and cry

vitterd

I feel great. I have never been banned at SBR or any Gambling forum.
    I have also never sought pity on a gambling forum like you did tonight. Only a crybaby, loser pussy would do that, and well that is you
    When SBR did not allow you to make your 40 posts, per day here, that ruined your life for that period of time. Nothing to do all day, but talk to yourself in the third person, and cry
    You have been banned. Just not under the stake1 name yet. You aren’t important enough to ban.....you’re invisible here just like outside of here.

Crybaby?? Lmao. Pity? Lmao. I came back here destroying you losers as always. I was busy the last few days driving to Valley Forge picking up cash! You ever had a winning week?

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26359

Is LeBron James playing in the Olympics?

First ... 2345