KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Watching some of this game out of pure curiosity. Tried for it on 4th and 6 on their own 16 and made it. Tried for it on 4th and 8 on their own 32 and no good. Already down 14-0.
    Quickly finding out this isn't high school but he has a reputation to live up to.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    At no competitive level can you do what Presbyterian is doing and win unless you are 10X better than your opponent or beating up on artificial intelligence.
    Should've qualified that. I don't punt against the CPU, but I do punt against my friends. I know even if I penetrate up I'll come back and win against the CPU. If I lose to my friend by 30, I'll never hear the end of it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Might want to bet against these guys now that their conference foes have film on them. This approach will never work. It's the Oilers run n' shoot on steroids.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Might want to bet against these guys now that their conference foes have film on them. This approach will never work. It's the Oilers run n' shoot on steroids.
    That’s not fair to the Oilers. At least they were playing football. The Oilers Run n Shoot was lethal until they got in the red zone. Presbyterian can’t even score 20 points on a good team and are giving up 60+ points in their losses.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I don’t think they win anymore this season. You can’t score every single time you have the ball and you can’t stop the opponent every time they have the ball, so onside kicks and going on 4th down ALL the time when the opponent knows its coming just gives them(opponent)more possessions and less possessions for Presbyterian. Can’t win consistently having fewer possessions and giving the opponent short fields.
    Presbyterian did not win another game. That gimmick won’t work. I know the high school coaches who lost to this guy are scratching their heads. How did we lose to this moron every week knowing that he is going for it every fourth down and onside kicking every time?? If Kelly comes back trying to do the same thing next year then he is the biggest idiot of all time. He didn’t surprise anyone this year, and next year the beatdowns will be worst. Gave up 50-60+ points too many times. Can’t win like that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

The Presbyterian football season is mercifully over with. What a horrible football and science lab experiment!!! Kelly kept doing it the entire season despite not winning and giving up 60+ points per game. Moron or mad scientist??

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

He Quit. What a Freaking Genius. Now the high school bunch will catch up to him also.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Lol one and done

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Maybe they should hire a coach who never quits!

Punts are part of the game. A well placed punt is a form of art. Most teams fumble receiving punts a couple times each game.

First 12