Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

On TILT part 2..All in (Pliskova live 3167/9472)

Another $8500 reload tomorrow if this don't hit.
    "The ship be sinking".. Michael Ray Richardson (1982)

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Fukk doug

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

doug

as an outsider

we all know your ending

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Damn...

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Don't know how I'm gonna recover from this. I'll be shocked if I have a penny left by October. Still got 33K left but just a matter of time.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Don't know how I'm gonna recover from this. I'll be shocked if I have a penny left by October. Still got 33K left but just a matter of time.
    just stop

i already know your situation

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

whats ur goal

u got 30k thats alot u def wont be happy with zero maybe u do better deposit small amounts try turn into over 10k

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

why waste money on literally the dumbest fking sport to bet on in the world, go to Vegas and put it on Red or Black and have the same outcome

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Guy needs to start betting football here. This is going to end bad. Unfortunately.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I keep saying gamblers only happy when it is all gone

The agony of defeat is the high

SamsNCharge99

The goal is to lose

common doug. You got 33k. Whats the end game goal.

i bet small time but my gambling goals are small bc if i bet big i lose money i shouldnt be betting with

whats the end goal. I mean just send me 5k dougie. Ill do better things then dump it to bookmaker

jjgold

There is no goal for most gamblers

Its a drug Sammy that is all

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There is no goal for most gamblers

Its a drug Sammy that is all
    gave 200 tip today 20 dollar lunch why always tip good when winning 😁

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    The goal is to lose

i bet small time but my gambling goals are small bc if i bet big i lose money i shouldnt be betting with

whats the end goal. I mean just send me 5k dougie. Ill do better things then dump it to bookmaker
    He doesn't have a goal. He should pay his bills for a year and then burn the rest. Anything other than transferring to the bookie every week.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this is a disaster. do something with your fukking money besides sitting in your apartment. idk what youre trying to accomplish with these deposits...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

The goal is to lose

foreal vemno me 5k douggie lol

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    foreal vemno me 5k douggie lol
    I asked for it first

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    why waste money on literally the dumbest fking sport to bet on in the world, go to Vegas and put it on Red or Black and have the same outcome
    not the dumbest sport. its actually one of the best sports.. to each their own dont hate guy

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    not the dumbest sport. its actually one of the best sports.. to each their own dont hate guy
    ok sure it's a great competitive individual sport sure, but as far as betting it's the absolute worst, nobody wins long term on tennis, NOBODY

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

What’s the rush? No need to all in every time especially wta long shots galore

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15295

Doug have you tried fading morino? Turn that 30 into 300k

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Tennis a great sport for betting, you don't have to bet everyday though

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

ok sure it's a great competitive individual sport sure, but as far as betting it's the absolute worst, nobody wins long term on tennis, NOBODY
    i do. no clue where u get your info from. more profitable than garbage nfl or college

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Funny. I told him Giorgi is playing her best tennis, instead of betting on her he bets against her. smh

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Funny. I told him Giorgi is playing her best tennis, instead of betting on her he bets against her. smh
    Well... he will be down to $23k left tomorrow.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Find hot players, ride them until they lose, have been impressed with basil tennis, hoping him and sasonvich go on a run since they'll be good odds every match

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

The goal is to lose

well just send me 1k Doug, I'll give you winners for WTA Cincy open.

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Absolutely wrong. The worst sport for gamblers to bet is soccer. Just bet dogs in tennis. Everyone wants to lay the chalk and bet on the same fvcking players they always televise. Every tourney ends wins with one winner. Take the dogs especially with odds +100 to+200. You will be a winner. Know who the head cases are that take off sets after breaking. Bet against them with spread lines. Take advantage of live betting against such players. One of the best sports to bet.

jjgold

Good post there

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    Absolutely wrong. The worst sport for gamblers to bet is soccer. Just bet dogs in tennis. Everyone wants to lay the chalk and bet on the same fvcking players they always televise. Every tourney ends wins with one winner. Take the dogs especially with odds +100 to+200. You will be a winner. Know who the head cases are that take off sets after breaking. Bet against them with spread lines. Take advantage of live betting against such players. One of the best sports to bet.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

doug; when you know you're on tilt you have to walk away for a bit of time till your head clears

anyways,

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

doug easy winner nfl week 1 ... fade colts even if wentz is "back" he won't be very mobile and will be rusty af with no preseason action and he's not used to winning games yet he's used to losing

what else... Colts almost always find a way to lose week 1. last year it was the jags who won and then proceeded to go 0-15 after

year before the colts made a comeback vs Chargers get to OT have momentum. get shredded by Rivers in OT lose

year before at home with Luck back and with new improved protection etc colts up 23-17 after 3 quarters vs bengals proceed to give up 17 points and lose by 11...

they host Seattle week 1 so the line is low even if Sea ends up favored even after news comes out that wentz/Nelson will be playing week 1

- another positive is Seattle always starts out the season HOT on offense. not good combo at all for the Colts. no real elite defender to cover DK on deep routes

colts crappy zones always are not refined and crisp and ANY half capable QB ends up shredding them eventually week 1

SEATTLE September 12th 1 pm

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    doug easy winner nfl week 1 ... fade colts even if wentz is "back" he won't be very mobile and will be rusty af with no preseason action and he's not used to winning games yet he's used to losing

what else... Colts almost always find a way to lose week 1. last year it was the jags who won and then proceeded to go 0-15 after

year before the colts made a comeback vs Chargers get to OT have momentum. get shredded by Rivers in OT lose

year before at home with Luck back and with new improved protection etc colts up 23-17 after 3 quarters vs bengals proceed to give up 17 points and lose by 11...

they host Seattle week 1 so the line is low even if Sea ends up favored even after news comes out that wentz/Nelson will be playing week 1

- another positive is Seattle always starts out the season HOT on offense. not good combo at all for the Colts. no real elite defender to cover DK on deep routes

colts crappy zones always are not refined and crisp and ANY half capable QB ends up shredding them eventually week 1

SEATTLE September 12th 1 pm
    I actually like Colts week 1 regardless of QB situation and was planning to hammer it so your probably easy $$ TopMoron. I can't hit shit the 1st few weeks NFL/NCAA so bet small. Bigtime fade. October/November win ton of cash than get hammered bowl time. Same shit every year. gL

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

I actually like Colts week 1 regardless of QB situation and was planning to hammer it so your probably easy $$ TopMoron. I can't hit shit the 1st few weeks NFL/NCAA so bet small. Bigtime fade. October/November win ton of cash than get hammered bowl time. Same shit every year. gL
    do not bet colts week 1... you will be praying they stop getting scored on or you will be praying they hold on to a tiny lead late and somebody will f it up

the zones the colts love to use, all the more intricate and complex disguised zone action and mix of man and zone don't get used until the season has settled in... they are conservative to a ridiculous degree to start the seasons. and the defenders still find ways to mess up the plays a couple times in week 1 usually on big downs and leave gaping wide open holes that then lead to terrible pursuit angles which leads to more YAC and well you get the hint

i went back the last 3 years and told you what happened... could've easily been 3-0 and they found a way to go 0-3... even choking to the Jags who again proceeded to go 0-15 following that win (epic choke by Indy wrs and zone D)

what did Seattle do last year week 1... go lookup the game and then watch the highlights on YT ... russ cooks early on and is always "mvp status" very early on

he has DK, he still has Lockette... etc etc etc I'm sure they've added some other weapons and he always maximizes his TE it seems no matter who it is. He is mobile and can escape hit after hit and make those pretty deep lobs and i would bet my heart out that he gets at least one against the Colts for a huge gain or TD

of course gotta let the next preseason games play out and keep up on seattle problems/news/injuries but for now it's easily a multiple unit play on Colts (if i decided to jump back in the game for football)

now... let's not continue this here any longer. i posted that info to try and give Doug a bet to look over and consider but lets not kidnap his thread

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

soccer can be profitable if you bet unders and have some discipline alas I don’t not.

jjgold

You need a big day Doug