vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    That’s why he shows up in hoodies... gotta hide that pot belly... guy is shaped like a pear 🍐
    More fake news. Ask around. Bunch of guys know that’s a lie. You are a known fatso. That’s why you hide behind 7 names.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I saw Vitter

6-2
    34 years old

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Hey Minny Fatty. When’s Lebron coming back from suspension
    HAHA I didn't see that reporter's name at first

Barry Mysakenher

He fooled me!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I saw Vitter

6-2
    34 years old
    Not bad except for age. People say I look younger though. At 189.2 as of this morning right after my run.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Minny had POTM locked up until the Lebron Twitter ban post.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6883

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Not bad except for age. People say I look younger though. At 189.2 as of this morning right after my run.
    Yeah, he was only 13 years short on the age.

No worries dude, your AC adventure is coming up and then you will be fully confirmed and verified. Looking forward to the pics, you know some will find their way to The Saloon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Yeah, he was only 13 years short on the age.

No worries dude, your AC adventure is coming up and then you will be fully confirmed and verified. Looking forward to the pics, you know some will find their way to The Saloon.
    Sooooo creepy you know my exact age and you come here only for me. You should show your fat ass in AC. Your own room on me....lemme guess, you can’t make it or I’m not important enough, even though you’ve spent 15 years stalking me, buying burner phones, giving bullshit info behind my back. Maybe you should man up and show yourself. I’m confirmed by Booya and pimike now. As well as you( before your back track)......anybody know you?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys doing backround checks on Vitter??

That’s stalking

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys doing backround checks on Vitter??

That’s stalking
    You have no idea. You should see all the guys that create fake email accounts and send me threats. Been going on for a while. A few originate from the same IP. Proper authorities have it.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Sooooo creepy you know my exact age and you come here only for me. You should show your fat ass in AC. Your own room on me....lemme guess, you can’t make it or I’m not important enough, even though you’ve spent 15 years stalking me, buying burner phones, giving bullshit info behind my back. Maybe you should man up and show yourself. I’m confirmed by Booya and pimike now. As well as you( before your back track)......anybody know you?
    How is it creepy? Youve stated your 47 multiple times
    Of course we know its really 67 and tipping the scales at 300 lbs...

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    How is it creepy? Youve stated your 47 multiple times
    Of course we know its really 67 and tipping the scales at 300 lbs...
    You should never talk about anyone after that video.

You and Dustyy.....when you add up your total posts.....95.7 percent combined are about me. You don’t think that’s creepy? You two fuxcks have been changing names and stalking me for years. It’s very disturbing stuff.

That video, those fluttering eyebrows, fat, dirty fingernails, moms house.....that was something.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Vitterd... make a video pal.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Vitard pissed he got 10th but have we talked about 777 being amish and broke free during rumspringa

Yeah yeah taco truck

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Vitard pissed he got 10th but have we talked about 777 being amish and broke free during rumspringa

Yeah yeah taco truck
    I’m not pissed at all. I’m the best poster every month but it’s like lebron......everybody knows he’s mvp every year but you can’t just keep giving it to him. Manny had a great month. I will let you know next time I want to win it, and I will.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Vitterd... make a video pal.
    Nah. Did you make one?

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, I think I will make a trip to party with a 47 year old pretending to be multi millionaire (still can't figure how you have lived off of $1mm over the past 15 years) who spends 18 hours a day mocking poster's physical appearances and medical problems. You, a total fraud, will never post a video or allow anyone to post a pic of you. While you tell members that they look like they have Downs Syndrome, many members are actually contributing to help those that are suffering with the same disorders or ailments you are making fun of.

You are a fraud. No one has ever met or seen you and I strongly suspect that you will find a way to weasel out of the AC trip because you know that someone will slip a pic in here and your fantasy world will come crashing down.
    Nobody is stalking you, another "hey look at me" attention grabbing hoax.

By the way, Vy is kicking your ass in the NBA. If you don't want to update your NBA, give me about 10 minutes and I will have it done. Spoiler Alert: It is bloody

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Vitty is who he says he is.

He has a beautiful wife. Yes “Female”

Loving family.

He is in good shape and successful

You can’t make him mad. He will just come back at you and make you look foolish if you think you can take him out.

777/Jay Vegas just give it up. I like both of you but now actually Vitty is verified by me.

you guys just look foolish now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

vitterd

Yeah, I think I will make a trip to party with a 47 year old pretending to be multi millionaire (still can't figure how you have lived off of $1mm over the past 15 years) who spends 18 hours a day mocking poster's physical appearances and medical problems. You, a total fraud, will never post a video or allow anyone to post a pic of you. While you tell members that they look like they have Downs Syndrome, many members are actually contributing to help those that are suffering with the same disorders or ailments you are making fun of.

You are a fraud. No one has ever met or seen you and I strongly suspect that you will find a way to weasel out of the AC trip because you know that someone will slip a pic in here and your fantasy world will come crashing down.
    Nobody is stalking you, another "hey look at me" attention grabbing hoax.

By the way, Vy is kicking your ass in the NBA. If you don't want to update your NBA, give me about 10 minutes and I will have it done. Spoiler Alert: It is bloody
    Just what I thought. You had 15 years to stalk me but not one day to show up in AC. It’s because you’re a fat pig and total fraud.

Vya has a small sample and it means nothing until he gets to 60 percent with 200 picks....which he will never do. I’m how many games over .500 now? And he’s how many? Dummy

Remember you said my record will crash? Months later, it hasnt happened. I’m still doing very well.

Nobody has ever met you....or any of your ghosts. You have says many times “ you will never” only for me to shove it up your fat ass. It will be nothing different when it happens again. Show up and see for yourself.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post

Loving family.

You can’t make him mad. He will just come back at you and make you look foolish if you think you can take him out.

777/Jay Vegas just give it up. I like both of you but now actually Vitty is verified by me.

Mikey gets it....

vitterd

Loving family.

Thanks Mike. Much appreciated!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

We will bury everyone when we go to AC

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Thanks Mike. Much appreciated!
    Just reported the facts.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    We will bury everyone when we go to AC
    The thing is.....it won’t really matter. You think these dustyy, itsaginger777, Jayvegas losers are ever gonna be held accountable or admit how wrong they are? Of course they won’t. Whatever though, we will have a blast winning money, getting comped like kings and living it up. Fuxck em.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Just what I thought. You had 15 years to stalk me but not one day to show up in AC. It’s because you’re a fat pig and total fraud.

Vya has a small sample and it means nothing until he gets to 60 percent with 200 picks....which he will never do. I’m how many games over .500 now? And he’s how many? Dummy

Remember you said my record will crash? Months later, it hasnt happened. I’m still doing very well.

Nobody has ever met you....or any of your ghosts. You have says many times “ you will never” only for me to shove it up your fat ass. It will be nothing different when it happens again. Show up and see for yourself.
    You are 38-41 in the NBA since the start of this thread. That's 48% and down 710. You don't break down your NBA in your totals.

Vy is 43-32 in the NBA with a similar sample size. He is at 57% and up 950 units.

Apples to apples, he is kicking your ass and exposing you like he said he would. I know you live in a fantasy filled world but these numbers are harsh reality.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Loving family.

I don't know about any of this, i don't read his posts, haven't since I had to bury him in some thread where he claimed winning political bets and predictions and claim to say things the exact opposite of what he said. After he called every poster under the sun a name I had to show his posts where he lied.

His math is Morino like as well, says he's winning sports bets when he's not, I read dusty's post. Then I read his posts in this thread.

He fights with every poster, even a guy like me has to skp half a thread becuase he is bickering with everybody. He's just like Morono with a vocabulary.

I commend you mike and booya, the guy jumps through hoops for acceptance, he's a try hard.

But he's obviously going to have to grow up a bit if you think regular posters are going to accept his nonsense.

These are the facts Mikey and neither you nor Booya can do a thing to change that. NOt even a reaql live trip in real life.

vitterd

You are 38-41 in the NBA since the start of this thread. That's 48% and down 710. You don't break down your NBA in your totals.

Vy is 43-32 in the NBA with a similar sample size. He is at 57% and up 950 units.

Apples to apples, he is kicking your ass and exposing you like he said he would. I know you live in a fantasy filled world but these numbers are harsh reality.
    That means nothing. It’s overall units won. I bet more sports than the nba you dumb shit. All that means is I hit college at 60 percent. Seriously, are you retarded? His thread says he will hit 60 percent and he’s not even at 60 percent.

Ps....where are your picks? You’re a clown show.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Morono like behavior for sure. He's like Morono with vocabulary.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I don't know about any of this, i don't read his posts, haven't since I had to bury him in some thread where he claimed winning political bets and predictions and claim to say things the exact opposite of what he said. After he called every poster under the sun a name I had to show his posts where he lied.

His math is Morino like as well, says he's winning sports bets when he's not, I read dusty's post. Then I rted his posts in this thread.

He fights with every poster, even a guy like me has to skp half a thread becuase he is bickering with everybody. He's just like Morono with a vocabulary.

I commend you mike and booya, the guy jumps through hoops for acceptance, he's a try hard.

But he's obviously going to have to grow up a bit if you think regular posters are going to accept hgis nonsense.

These are the facts Mikey and neither you nor Booya can do a thing to change that. NOt even a reaql live trip in real life.

This loser. I heard about you already. Youre nobody. Youre another guy that talks about me nonstop and I don’t even know you

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You can't defend yourself Morono Vittard.

You lost your integrity long ago and you are crawling like a 7th grader to get it back.

This is sad to watch.

Does he do this every thread?
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

vitterd

You can't defend yourself Morono Vittard.

You lost your integrity long ago and you are crawling like a 7th grader to get it back.

This is sad to watch.

Does he do this every thread?
    Confirmed and verified with yet another poster. I heard you’re a loser though and I shouldn’t even worry about you.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

That means nothing. It’s overall units won. I bet more sports than the nba you dumb shit. All that means is I hit college at 60 percent. Seriously, are you retarded? His thread says he will hit 60 percent and he’s not even at 60 percent.

Ps....where are your picks? You’re a clown show.
    It means something. He challenged your ass in the NBA and despite you hiding the red ink in your overall record, he is kicking your ass.

Ball don't lie but you do

vitterd

It means something. He challenged your ass in the NBA and despite you hiding the red ink in your overall record, he is kicking your ass.

His thread is titled at 60 percent and he’s not there. You try to deceive posters by just posting nba but don’t post college.

The facts are, I’m up and have been up for months and the only blemish you can find is some little sample of the overall picture. That’s because you are a lying fraud. That’s why you change names. You have done nothing but lie about me for years and I stuck it up your fat ass with the Dustyy nuke.

Now pimike verified me also. Guess he’s a liar as well.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

We arleady know this. It's old news at this point. Why do you think he responds to every post like he does?

Anything to deflect,fight fight fight!!! I guess you know him a lot more than I do though.

This 7th grade insutling trash schtick isn't even original.

Got to be pretty weak attention whore to copy Morono's schtick for months on end.

Does he really do this every thread?

Vittard have some gotdamn respect for Minny, Manny, and Sam9ball already and shut the fukk up.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

His math is Morino like as well, says he's winning sports bets when he's not, I read dusty's post. Then I read his posts in this thread.

But he's obviously going to have to grow up a bit if you think regular posters are going to accept his nonsense.

Pimi fraud. You have seen it KVB. He crawled up vittards ass months ago then ejected to troll. rinse repeat weird guy.

both of them

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Pimi fraud. You have seen it KVB. He crawled up vittards ass months ago then ejected to troll. rinse repeat weird guy.

both of them
    You are extremely boring. I hope they never let you or your food truck cross the border.

First 1234567 ... Last