1. #386
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Lol
    You are a dumb shit

  2. #387
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434

    Oops, wrong thread.

  3. #388
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hahahah, so good.

  4. #389
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434


  5. #390
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Oops, wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    Hahahah, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Dumb shits

  6. #391
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits
    All three of us? Sick sick

  7. #392
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Oops, wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    Hahahah, so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    All three of us? Sick sick
    Dumb shits

  8. #393
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Hahahah, so good.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  9. #394
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    You are a dumb shit

  10. #395
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  11. #396
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    You are a dumb shit

  12. #397
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    If first-round pick Mac Jones thought he was on his way to claiming the QB1 spot with Cam Newton (hand) likely out until training camp, the Head Coach of the New England Patriots predictably had other thoughts on Friday.
    Jones very much was given rookie reps behind Jarrett Stidham and Brian Hoyer throughout the session.
    On a normal team, this was somewhat of a surprise given that Jones was the No. 2 for the first practice, and then was the first one up after Newton went down in the last practice.
    But the Patriots arenít your normal team. Bill Belichick is going to Belichick and weíll have some thoughts down below about why the order was what it was.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  13. #398
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If first-round pick Mac Jones thought he was on his way to claiming the QB1 spot with Cam Newton (hand) likely out until training camp, the Head Coach of the New England Patriots predictably had other thoughts on Friday.
    Jones very much was given rookie reps behind Jarrett Stidham and Brian Hoyer throughout the session.
    On a normal team, this was somewhat of a surprise given that Jones was the No. 2 for the first practice, and then was the first one up after Newton went down in the last practice.
    But the Patriots aren’t your normal team. Bill Belichick is going to Belichick and we’ll have some thoughts down below about why the order was what it was.
    You are a pathetic dumb shit.

  14. #399
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 73,009
    Betpoints: 12

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #400
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You are a dumb shit

  16. #401
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a pathetic dumb shit.
    morono: go look in a mirror, you will see a dumbass
    Say dumbass, any -$180 Nba player props that you are "air betting" again today? That is a bookie's dream, guys that actually bet that is, but those gamblers that bet -$180 juiced player props
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  17. #402
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    morono: go look in a mirror, you will see a dumbass
    Say dumbass, any -$180 Nba player props that you are "air betting" again today? That is a bookie's dream, guys that actually bet that is, but those gamblers that bet -$180 juiced player props
    You are a dumb shit.

  18. #403
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    LOL.

  19. #404
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    LOL.
    You are a dumb shit.

  20. #405
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 421
    Betpoints: 434

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Wow, what a scoop!

  21. #406
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Wow, what a scoop!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  22. #407
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    Wow, what a scoop!
    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

    2 dumb shits

  23. #408
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,409
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Dumb shits
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a pathetic dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2 dumb shits
    That's just this page so far..
    Tell us again skippy, who is the brain dead moron here?

  24. #409
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    That's just this page so far..
    Tell us again skippy, who is the brain dead moron here?
    Oh look it’s my little shadow. I won you dumb shit.

  25. #410
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 4,556
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look itís my little shadow. I won you dumb shit.
    No, the little shadow is that of your little pecker you dickhead

  26. #411
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    No, the little shadow is that of your little pecker you dickhead
    Literally every post on this forum you write is to me now, I won you, you dumb shit.

  27. #412
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 7,409
    Betpoints: 178

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look it’s my little shadow. I won you dumb shit.

    What?
    Sorry skippy, you're just too damn stupid to play any game where I would be the prize..
    He won me...

  28. #413
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 4,556
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Literally every post on this forum you write is to me now, I won you, you dumb shit.
    Your threads are at the top because you get clowned by the entire forum. Aside from GT, everybody despises you. Buy a fuking clue you dipshit.

  29. #414
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    What?
    Sorry skippy, you're just too damn stupid to play any game where I would be the prize..
    He won me...
    Hey Buck, did he bid on you at the auction? Kinda like that scene from Groundhog Day
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  30. #415
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post


    What?
    Sorry skippy, you're just too damn stupid to play any game where I would be the prize..
    He won me...
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post

    Your threads are at the top because you get clowned by the entire forum. Aside from GT, everybody despises you. Buy a fuking clue you dipshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

    Hey Buck, did he bid on you at the auction? Kinda like that scene from Groundhog Day
    Hard to believe people are this dumb and pathetic. Dumb shots.

    It’s get a clue not buy a clue dumb shit.

  31. #416
    CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-13
    Posts: 939
    Betpoints: 4464

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look it’s my little shadow. I won you dumb shit.
    You sure didn't win your bet!


    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Post risk is 4.5 units to win 3. - WRONG

    Belechick wants to win now with Bradybjust winning a super bowl and the Patriots spending heavy this off-season already, he likely would rather trade for a quarterback like Garappolo than draft and develop a quarterback. - WRONG
    The Patriots are picking at 15 and the team has a lot of needs so they aren’t likely to want to trade the significant number of picks necessary to likely move up and get a quarterback, the Patriots have also been linked to Garapollo who Beleichick likes a lot and the 49ers seem ready to move on from. - WRONG
    Wilson and Lawrence likely will go one and two, and after that their are a number of teams picking ahead of the Patriots who will look at drafting quarterbacks like Carolina - WRONG, Philadelphia - WRONG, Detroit - WRONG, Miami - WRONG, and other teams that may trade up.

    The Patriots are focused on winning now spending heavily in the offseason and won’t likely want to draft a quarterback that will take time to develop like Fields or Lance, and Jones will likely be gone by 15.- WRONG
    Last edited by CJ; 06-14-21 at 03:34 PM.

  32. #417
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 34,483
    Betpoints: 271

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    You sure didn't win your bet!
    This thread is over you dumb shit.

  33. #418
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    You sure about that Sushi morieno?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


  34. #419
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 4,556
    Betpoints: 119

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Hard to believe people are this dumb and pathetic. Dumb shots.

    It’s get a clue not buy a clue dumb shit.
    You stand corrected again you mental midget!

    I guess we can expect this from someone that struggles with basic grammar.

    https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...+clue&amp=true

  35. #420
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 9,426
    Betpoints: 24

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/17/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2021


First ... 910111213 Last
Top