chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

In 2003, while on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said:

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her? Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body."

‘I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.’

Absolutely no comment on this one. It happened in 2006, on The View.

He is mad he can't take j and j. His Pusey may give out.

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He was driving like 70-80 mph in a 30 mile zone trying to beat the red light.
    i wonder what color the guy was who made the rule that cocky black athletes cant go 2.5 the speed limit. hmmm

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Rough mate should have his whole life ahead of him.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

glad he didn't kill an innocent family by driving like a dumbf*ck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ran a red light, hit a car, then a pole and a wall. Done.
    See I didn't know that was went on. All I heard was he died in a crash.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    See I didn't know that was went on. All I heard was he died in a crash.
    Yep...don’t feel sorry for him at all...it was completely all his fault

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yep...don’t feel sorry for him at all...it was completely all his fault
    Im guessing he was drunk as a skunk. What a piece of shit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Or high on something else maybe. Got cocaine? That usually amps you up and makes you feel like superman.

I don't know though? Young kids with a drivers license and a fast car typically like to hit the gas and get reckless all the time. Street racing and what not.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...g-car-accident

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1592

Needless loss of life. Condolences to Terrance's family. RIP son.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

JIBBBY do they have diverging diamond intersections in LA? Making left turns at red lights is dangerous. We have these in GA and they are life savers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY do they have diverging diamond intersections in LA? Making left turns at red lights is dangerous. We have these in GA and they are life savers.
    IDK? I never leave the house with Covid now ..

In my city we do have X cross walking now which could be confusing. Something like this..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Wtf is that? Dear Lord!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Mackles what are you doing in LA for business on a Saturday????
    Multitasking. My kids are going to be on a tv show that’s filming on Sunday. I’m meeting several clients I staff for. Traffic is as bad as ever. Almost 2 hours to drive 25 miles from LAX to Burbank. I work just about every day 24/7, especially weekends but lots of down time to power post. LoL

Gas is much higher than Texas. Like $1.30 more a gallon. And everyone wears a mask, inside and outside. WTH? Is it a law that you must wear masks everywhere including outside? Very strange to see joggers and construction workers wearing mask in wide open fresh air. I’m thinking the police may pull me over for not wearing a mask in my car? What’s going on here?

Mac4Lyfe

I would wait for the toxicology report. Even still, he’s not the first or the last person that will die in a car crash. Just because someone makes a mistake does not mean they are a piece of shit. There’s not one person in this forum who’s never gone over the speed limit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wtf is that? Dear Lord!
    Like I said could get confusing if you are not use to it. That's the new cross walks in Southern California. THE X cross walks..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Multitasking. My kids are going to be on a tv show that’s filming on Sunday. I’m meeting several clients I staff for. Traffic is as bad as ever. Almost 2 hours to drive 25 miles from LAX to Burbank. I work just about every day 24/7, especially weekends but lots of down time to power post. LoL

Gas is much higher than Texas. Like $1.30 more a gallon. And everyone wears a mask, inside and outside. WTH? Is it a law that you must wear masks everywhere including outside? Very strange to see joggers and construction workers wearing mask in wide open fresh air. I’m thinking the police may pull me over for not wearing a mask in my car? What’s going on here?
    I think maybe you are supposed to outside, but I never do. I just put one on when I am inside a Starbucks or whatever. If you are in a taxi or uber you need to wear one, but driving your own car or a rental, that's just dumb. Traffic is back to pre covid levels since everyone is back to work and school for the most part. Gas always expensive - taxes are like a buck a gallon. Enjoy your visit back - too bad the weather is ass right now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

I would wait for the toxicology report. Even still, he’s not the first or the last person that will die in a car crash. Just because someone makes a mistake does not mean they are a piece of shit. There’s not one person in this forum who’s never gone over the speed limit.
    Seriously. I just can't even comprehend what it takes to call a kid you don't know who just died in a crash a piece of shit.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Sad story

Mac4Lyfe

I think maybe you are supposed to outside, but I never do. I just put one on when I am inside a Starbucks or whatever. If you are in a taxi or uber you need to wear one, but driving your own car or a rental, that's just dumb. Traffic is back to pre covid levels since everyone is back to work and school for the most part. Gas always expensive - taxes are like a buck a gallon. Enjoy your visit back - too bad the weather is ass right now.
    Yeah it's a bit damp and chilly but it'll get better soon. LA weather is the best. I'm shocked how crowded everything is. I kept hearing everything was shut down and people were locked in their homes. The city is booming. Hour plus wait at a steakhouse. Shopping center packed and people buying up a lot of shit. Our economy is about to explode.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Mackles what are you doing in LA for business on a Saturday????
    Just another Mac for Life fantasy story. Like he was is in charge of Fema during Katrina. Was in Northridge for the earthquake there. Was at a nuclear test site in Nevada. Bought a Navy Seal PT boat during the Houston floods a couple of years ago. There are other claims. Now his cousins son played with this Kentucky recruit. Sure he did. He is flying to LA on business on a Saturday during a pandemic. This guy is where he should be all the time whenever there is a major incident he is there. Kids are filming for a TV show is a classic Mac fable. Why do they need him there to baby sit them. If you follow all his previous stories his kids would be in their 20's.
    Last edited by unusialsusp5; 04-24-21 at 10:45 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Just another Mac for Life fantasy story. Like he was is in charge of Fema during Katrina. Was in Northridge for the earthquake there. Was at a nuclear test site in Nevada. Bought a Navy Seal PT boat during the Houston floods a couple of years ago. There are other claims. Now his cousins son played with this Kentucky recruit. Sure he did. He is flying to LA on business on a Saturday during a pandemic. This guy is where he should be all the time whenever there is a major incident he is there. Kids are filming for a TV show is a classic Mac fable. Why do they need him there to baby sit them.

Lol. Story tellers gonna story tell. Mac exposed..

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

Mac. Post a google image of a boat, a basketball, and downtown L.A. as proof to jibbbbby

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Damn shame what happen to this brother..

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Or high on something else maybe. Got cocaine? That usually amps you up and makes you feel like superman.

I don't know though? Young kids with a drivers license and a fast car typically like to hit the gas and get reckless all the time. Street racing and what not.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...g-car-accident
    Yeah stupid mate, lucky he didn't kill some family.

packerd_00

He obviously didn't just go over the speed limit Mac, but you know that. I felt bad for the guy until I found out what he'd done.

Just lucky he didn't kill anyone else.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    Just another Mac for Life fantasy story. Like he was is in charge of Fema during Katrina. Was in Northridge for the earthquake there. Was at a nuclear test site in Nevada. Bought a Navy Seal PT boat during the Houston floods a couple of years ago. There are other claims. Now his cousins son played with this Kentucky recruit. Sure he did. He is flying to LA on business on a Saturday during a pandemic. This guy is where he should be all the time whenever there is a major incident he is there. Kids are filming for a TV show is a classic Mac fable. Why do they need him there to baby sit them. If you follow all his previous stories his kids would be in their 20's.
    I'm about 99.9 sure that he's in LA. Are you not allowed to accompany your children to their activities regardless of age? Honestly to come back to SBR after a lengthy absence just to reply to Mac seems a little...off.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Round abouts can be tricky just for the record..

packerd_00

Round abouts can be tricky just for the record..

If you ever come visit you'll need to learn fast mate.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you ever come visit you'll need to learn fast mate.
    I've been to England and driven personally for a good amount of time. The hardest thing for me Packs was getting use to driving the car with the steering wheel on the other side of the car after driving in America for so long. I was hitting curbs like crazy when turning right .

Round abouts I could deal with, no biggie.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

He very well could be in LA. Although he has claimed to have lived there previously which by making the traffic and weather comments like it is his first time there seems a little off. His cousins son just happened to have once played with this basketball star is also a little on the unbelievable side but not a surprising claim by him who is around or is a key figure in nearly every event that happens in this country.

beantown34

can his family sue anyone?

i mean they were in for a big payday now they arent getting zilch. surely its some white guys fault. right?

packerd_00

I've been to England and driven personally for a good amount of time. The hardest thing for me Packs was getting use to driving the car with the steering wheel on the other side of the car after driving in America for so long. I was hitting curbs like crazy when turning right .

Round abouts I could deal with, no biggie.
    Lol! yeah plus we have real small roads compared to you fellas over in the States.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    can his family sue anyone?

i mean they were in for a big payday now they arent getting zilch. surely its some white guys fault. right?
    Less than one post a week and that's what you come up with? Cancel yourself.

beantown34

If you dont think they are looking to sue somebody you are a moron

First 123 Last