jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why are we even talking about punks that get killed??

The cop in Ohio is a hero for popping the black girl, he saved a life or two

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Total bullshit post. 88% are high school graduates and 26% have a bachelor degree. I'm pro cop and support them in every way but posts like yours are just plain old ignorance. Assuming all blacks are like George Floyd is the same as assuming all whites are like you.

I'm sure that the black community is looking for advice from you on how to advance in society

https://www.census.gov/library/stori...l-average.html
    The problem is the ghetto culture if a black youth is born into a middle class family structure with both parents present they are statistical in line with every other ethnicity. People like LeBron literally sell out their own ethnicity to aquire more power in the collective he actually does more damage to the black community than the most bigoted white person on earth. People like him Kapernick, Oprah , Obama, Jay-z or held up as role models for a reason.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum View Post
    Are you familiar with Liberia? Didn't work out so well.
    I say give it another shot

We could spend 4 trillion building luxury homes, condos, shopping centers, and implement all the necessary infrastructure for move in ready conditions in Liberia for 30 million African-Americans and still save money in the long run. It would soon turn to shit of course but that would be their problem and ours no longer.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why are we even talking about punks that get killed??

The cop in Ohio is a hero for popping the black girl, he saved a life or two
    Same reason “transgenders” is a major topic in mainstream news too.
    Agree cop is a hero, he needs to lawyer up and sue the shit out of ccp lebrick

jjgold

Sports and politics never end well

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Meanwhile in Cincinnati....

Family devastated after 13-year-old stabbed by former friend during fight, dies

Wonder if Lebron will comment on this?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

Cant wait for the Space Jam 2 thread.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Cant wait for the Space Jam 2 thread.
    will this space jam be only blacks, gays, Lebron, and transgenders playing against the aliens this time?

jjgold

James is a queer too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    will this space jam be only blacks, gays, Lebron, and transgenders playing against the aliens this time?
    Race jam

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Rudy - I've never seen the Daily Beast. Is that mainstream media outlet?

The link you posted to NBC news, CLEARLY shows the girl with the knife and is captioned that the 16 year old had a knife. The video also clearly showed the knife on the ground. What are you trying to say? The black city spokeperson said for everyone to remain calm as they investigate. I don't see anything that would lead you to believe that ANYONE is blaming the officer.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nobody cares what this moron says. Shut up and dribble...

stake1

Cbs news aired the unedited phone call. Holt edited the tape for his broadcast to make the cop look bad

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i wonder if lebron even knew what happened when he made that post. he probably was just going by what he "heard" from his friends. lebron always like to say he thinks for himself but i seriously doubt it.
    Of course he didn't know what happened, which is why he deleted the tweet. One of his dumb friends probably told him, "did you see where the police (in Ohio where he's from) shot that little black girl"? and he got mad as hell and started tweeting without turning on the TV. He probably thought it was some small 50 lb little girl. Basketball players seem to get triggered very easily.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LebronJames2028!!

toddsclowns

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are a maniac and need to be in a hospital
    Vit are you familiar with Freemasons? Honest question bc what he said is pretty accurate. I don’t know if LeFraud is one, but there are Demonic ceremonies that are part of becoming a Master Freemason

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Vit are you familiar with Freemasons? Honest question bc what he said is pretty accurate. I don’t know if LeFraud is one, but there are Masonic ceremonies that are part of becoming a Master Freemason
    He said LeBron is being told to stir things up and that he’s Lucifer. You gotta realize that only someone with mental problems would say that.

Lebron has done more for his community than any person here or most anywhere else. Guy had lived up to all the hype and pressure....never in trouble, family man. Everything you should want your son to be.

So you guys don’t like that he sticks up for blacks? Guy is a model citizen and great role model.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Cbs news aired the unedited phone call. Holt edited the tape for his broadcast to make the cop look bad
    Huh? Do you really think Lester Holt controls and edits footage? He can only work with what they give him. So are you saying the edit crew purposely edited the tape? How do they do that and specifically, how do they do it to make the cop look bad? I am not following you? I've seen the video several times and I immediately thought the girl was crazy and the cop was a hero. I've seen nothing to change my opinion.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Rudy - I've never seen the Daily Beast. Is that mainstream media outlet?

The link you posted to NBC news, CLEARLY shows the girl with the knife and is captioned that the 16 year old had a knife. The video also clearly showed the knife on the ground. What are you trying to say? The black city spokeperson said for everyone to remain calm as they investigate. I don't see anything that would lead you to believe that ANYONE is blaming the officer.
    Most places are showing a freeze-frame making it a point to show that she had a knife in her hand and was in mid-lunge, because it isn't real clear just from watching the video at full speed.

They also cut out the audio of the 911 call saying that "trying to fight us, trying to stab us"

That part of the 911 call is an important piece of information to tell your viewers. The cop wasn't just responding to "A call" he was responding to a call about someone with a knife.

Look at how CBS reported it.

Points Awarded:

stake1 gave Kermit 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So you guys don’t like that he sticks up for blacks?
    They don't like that he is black and rich. If he was white, they would worship the guy.

toddsclowns

They don't like that he is black and rich. If he was white, they would worship the guy.
    Lol, oh my bad, that’s right, everything is about race. I can’t stand Mark Cuban, is that because his last name reminds me of Cubans?

stake1

Huh? Do you really think Lester Holt controls and edits footage? He can only work with what they give him. So are you saying the edit crew purposely edited the tape? How do they do that and specifically, how do they do it to make the cop look bad? I am not following you? I've seen the video several times and I immediately thought the girl was crazy and the cop was a hero. I've seen nothing to change my opinion.
    Holt is a liar and drives his agenda which is proven in his coverage of that shooting. They removed the part from the call about the crazed girl stabbing people. Cbs aired the call unedited. Aired the video with the knife. Holt? He is agenda driven scum

vitterd

The racism at rx is high and it’s not far behind here. Really horrible posts by guys here all over the place.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Most places are showing a freeze-frame making it a point to show that she had a knife in her hand and was in mid-lunge, because it isn't real clear just from watching the video at full speed.

They also cut out the audio of the 911 call saying that "trying to fight us, trying to stab us"

That part of the 911 call is an important piece of information to tell your viewers. The cop wasn't just responding to "A call" he was responding to a call about someone with a knife.

Look at how CBS reported it.
    So you want NBC to edit the video, slow down and freeze frame and circle the knife? Maybe they didn't have time to do all that. Maybe they just aired the video as soon as they got it untouched??? Why are you guys so easily triggered about nothing? The caption clearly said she had a knife. I don't need to hear a 911 call, I initially never heard of the 911 call. Looking at the NBC video is clear as day that a crazy woman tried to stab one girl than ran to stab another and the cop shot her. How you end up taking that to mean NBC is trying to crucify the officer is ridiculous. Come on man. I had to look at the video a few times just to see what was going on. I immediately thought that damn that officer was an excellent shot and had incredibly quick wits. He's a hero. None of the media videos that I've seen has shown anything other.

Now, I've seen news outlets interviewing random people and some of them are trying to make it another cop shooting people but the commentators end up reminding them that she had a knife.

Kermit

So you want NBC to edit the video, slow down and freeze frame and circle the knife? Maybe they didn't have time to do all that. Maybe they just aired the video as soon as they got it untouched??? Why are you guys so easily triggered about nothing? The caption clearly said she had a knife. I don't need to hear a 911 call, I initially never heard of the 911 call. Looking at the NBC video is clear as day that a crazy woman tried to stab one girl than ran to stab another and the cop shot her. How you end up taking that to mean NBC is trying to crucify the officer is ridiculous. Come on man. I had to look at the video a few times just to see what was going on. I immediately thought that damn that officer was an excellent shot and had incredibly quick wits. He's a hero. None of the media videos that I've seen has shown anything other.

Now, I've seen news outlets interviewing random people and some of them are trying to make it another cop shooting people but the commentators end up reminding them that she had a knife.

Mac4Lyfe

Lol, oh my bad, that’s right, everything is about race. I can’t stand Mark Cuban, is that because his last name reminds me of Cubans?
    Just because you don't like SOME white people don't excuse the fact that many of our right wing SBR posters absolutely hate black people. They wish black people would go back to Africa (said so in this very thread). They think black people are responsible for all of America's problems and black men are responsible for ALL the crimes. So, yes, everything is about race here and you NEVER correct those posters on their bullshit.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Sure. The big reveal at the end will the be aliens are actually white guys. The final play will be Lebron dunking on a Trump like character.

stake1

Edited on purpose to drive the Nbc agenda: Evil, white cop murders innocent black girl
    Holt is a scumbag

vitterd

Cuban is great. Self made. Gotta love that. Not a Trump trust fund baby.

I don’t think anyone can deny racism is extremely high here.....that is pretty obvious and most don’t even try to hide it.

Mac4Lyfe

KERMIT - NBC's title of the video says "Police fatally shoot 16 year old black girl HOLDING KNIFE". You can clearly see the knife in her hand before he shot her. WTF is this an issue??? Who the fukk is Nick Fondacaro and why is he make much ado about nothing???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Edited on purpose to drive the Nbc agenda: Evil, white cop murders innocent black girl
    Holt is a scumbag
    I see zero edits in that video. I think you mean they didn't highlight the knife.

Now, if they changed the title to your title... "Evil, white cop murders innocent black girl", I might think they had an agenda. But you are clearly grasping at straws and just looking for something to be mad about. That damn NBC.

vitterd

I see zero edits in that video. I think you mean they didn't highlight the knife.

Now, if they changed the title to your title... "Evil, white cop murders innocent black girl", I might think they had an agenda. But you are clearly grasping at straws and just looking for something to be mad about. That damn NBC.
    Stake1 is always an idiot.

toddsclowns

Just because you don't like SOME white people don't excuse the fact that many of our right wing SBR posters absolutely hate black people. They wish black people would go back to Africa (said so in this very thread). They think black people are responsible for all of America's problems and black men are responsible for ALL the crimes. So, yes, everything is about race here and you NEVER correct those posters on their bullshit.
    Same reason I don’t correct when posters post hate on any race, including in this thread. Why waste my energy? I don’t agree with it but it’s an online forum inundated with trolling, and they’re entitled to their opinions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Mac4Lyfe

Same reason I don’t correct when posters post hate on any race, including in this thread. Why waste my energy? I don’t agree with it but it’s an online forum inundated with trolling, and they’re entitled to their opinions.
    You often correct me???

stake1

Nbc edited the 911 call

First 123456 ... Last