Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Blacks will always be inferior to all other races....just deal with it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Blacks will always be inferior to all other races....just deal with it
    Especially if the black famous race baiters and woke black athletes on the news and media platforms keep crying out for injustice and saying they are always oppressed and targeted by this and that. Asking for freebies and restorations because you are black skinned.. Etc..

It's a frigg'n joke!!!

Man up and do something with your life I say and stop playing the victim always. Do right and live right. Live proud and with your chin up after that. That's how you get respect in life and stay out of trouble with the police.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Racial Division

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mac you are so fake news!!! I read some of your posts and just shake my head. I like ya though, don't think you are a bad guy. Bit of posting whore of late but a good guy.

I live 2 miles down the road from Brentwood here in Santa Monica. Born and raised in these areas. All rich white hoods. You may see a token rich black dude here and there but it's all WHITE. Stop it..

The Asians live in the Mid Wilshire Area and near UCLA, not in Brentwood and Santa Monica.

Stick to what you know Mac please..
    And I lived in the Marina for years and had several friends in Brentwood. Do you even get out of your hut? Go look up the census numbers and that was for 2019. Now apologize.

Brentwood/African American/Population

5,342 (2019)

20122014201620186,0006,0005,0005,0004,00 04,0003,0003,0002,0002,0001,0001,00000

Brentwood, California5,342 (2019)

Concord, California4,359 (2019)

Oakley, California4,043 (2019)

Explore more

Feedback

Sources include: United States Census Bureau

Mac4Lyfe

You are being dishonest if you say anyone living in Brentwood is living there to get away from Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, whatever. Brentwood is a very diverse city. Not white hoods. WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

and Brentwood is also not the wealthiest place in California by any stretch. Hell, the Marina probably has more wealthy people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Stop it Mac you are wrong. Now Marina Del Rey you do see blacks because there is a freeway that comes right down from the South Central to Marina Del Rey..

Marina Del Rey is way South of Brentwood and Santa Monica.

Venice beach is a homeless and black ghetto shiit hole today also. Got the projects and homeless there. That's just a bit north of Marina Del Rey..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Can you imagine the positive influence Lebron could have if he sent out twitter messages that could actually help African Americans?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stop it Mac you are wrong. Now Marina Del Rey you do see blacks because there is a freeway that comes right down from the South Central to Marina Del Rey..
    Marina Del Rey is way South of Brentwood and Santa Monica.
    Venice beach is a homeless and black ghetto shiit hole today also. Got the projects and homeless there. That's just a bit north of Marina Del Rey..
    Dude, I just gave you the link to the census. Why not get out of the house some time. Have you ever gone to a grocery store in Brentwood??? I've seen more blacks in Brentwood than in the Marina. Of course you'll see more blacks and homeless people in Venice but not as many venture down to MDR. There's a WHOLE lot more blacks living in Brentwood than MDR. It's not even close. There's more black people in Brentwood than live in Venice. Go look at the census. I'm not talking about people going to the beach or the homeless. I'm talking about where people live. Much more blacks live in Brentwood where Lebron lives. The median home price in Venice and MDR are both more than Brentwood, so Lebron doesn't even live in one of the richest cities in LA. You don't even know your own damn city. Stop posting bullshit incorrect information.

Use this link to get all your answers on Brentwood.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/brentwoodcitycalifornia

Now, here's more info on Venice and MDR. why must you ALWAYS be wrong???

https://statisticalatlas.com/neighborhood/California/Los-Angeles/Venice/Race-and-Ethnicity

https://datausa.io/profile/geo/marina-del-rey-ca/

Go look at Zillow, Redfin, or realtor.com to see the average home prices. You might learn something if you just studied and got out of the damn house.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Probable lottery pick died last night running a red light. Everyone saying "say a prayer". penetrate that, how about respect the highway code? How about the poor innocent person he smashed into? What a ****** up culture.

jjgold

Lebron hates blacks just plays the game

Wants nothing to do with them

I am shocked his agents tell him to stop with social media or he could get killed someday by a nut job

He is hated

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lebron likes to stir the pot.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

jjgold

Lol

James a queer

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol

James a queer

Most hated queer....errrrr....athlete......ever

Needs Bitch-Slapped Soooooooo badly

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2352

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Tiger Woods was never a victim. Always tried to unite people and see both sides.

A true hero unlike Lebron.
    Tiger woods a hero? A guy that had 25 girlfriends at the same time along with numerous domestic violence situations against woman he controlled? That’s who you call a hero?

As opposed to someone who donated $40 million for young kids to go to school?

Interesting priorities we have going in here.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post
    Tiger woods a hero? A guy that had 25 girlfriends at the same time along with numerous domestic violence situations against woman he controlled? That’s who you call a hero?

tax breaks that's why and most of that money goes to waste

we know blacks can care less about education in inner cities 100 of billions poured into Cities and they are dumb as ever

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

James is a piece of garbage ghetto boy thats all
    he makes more money in a month than you will in your entire life. Let that sink in.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Just when I think lebron is wrong and whites are not racist....I come to this forum and you guys prove me wrong.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Just when I think lebron is wrong and whites are not racist....I come to this forum and you guys prove me wrong.
    LeBron is wrong and there is no such thing as a racist. We are all of one race the human race with different ethnicities and cultures. So people can be prejudice, bigoted, and not like the other ethnicities and cultures but that doesn't sound as good as screaming racist now does it?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Everything is racist now.

That word is played out with a twist these days. Over used and means nothing anymore.

The woke culture is a cult and so is BLM and Antifa. Arrest them all and shut them up finally I say!! Sensor the fake news media and big tech also. All a cancer to society that divides us all.

Get America back on the right track so we can finally all live in harmony.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

he makes more money in a month than you will in your entire life. Let that sink in.
    What does this have to do with anything? Lebron only knows hoops he doesnt know anything else. Great quality of life eh?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

James is what you called black ghetto trash
    LeBron James net worth is $500 million

FIVE HUNDRED MILLION

Your broke a$$ would wipe his nutz after the Lakers game on national TV for five dollars..

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Yep.. that's why many of these broke, ignorant fukks on this site hate him so much...

jjgold

Lebron black ghetto trash like the rest of them, they have no idea how to conduct themselves like humans.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion896 View Post

Yes, when all the sports were "shutting down" for a few days to spread the BLM, Tiger went ahead and played golf.

He knows it's all a bunch of virtue signalling.

And why does it matter if he had an affair? 46% of men cheat on their wife at least once. Does that mean 46% are bad people or does it mean that you should mind your own business on someone elses personal life.

jjgold

James has been trashed like he never has the last week I’m so glad

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Lebron is trying to create a race war.

Never has an athlete tried to divide a nation like this before. He makes Trump look like a good guy.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post

FIVE HUNDRED MILLION

Your broke a$$ would wipe his nutz after the Lakers game on national TV for five dollars..
    He could be worth 500 trillion. Money doesn't mean shit or change the fact that the guy is a piece of uneducated stupid piece of rascist trash.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post

FIVE HUNDRED MILLION

So he can dribble and shoot a round ball in a hoop and that made him rich. Congrats.

Doesn't make him worth a shit in the real world with all his race baiting hate rants for white people and cops that he does. People hate him.

First ... 234567 Last